6 Ways to Fix Unable to Sign in Because of a Problem Communicating with iCloud
About 2 weeks ago this error (unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud.) popped up at random. Since then I have not been able to sign in to iCloud or download applications from the Apps Store. The same Apple ID (and password) works fine on my iPad for iCloud and the App store for iPad. Please advise.
There appear many instances in which users got an error in signing in. They get an error in sign-in because of a problem communicating with iCloud. Many people say that there comes a random popped-up showing error with sign-in to iCloud. The error causes problems in downloading applications from the Apps Store as well. In some cases, the same Apple ID or credentials that are showing errors while sign-in works fine on the iPad for iCloud and the App Store for iPad. Many ways help in resolving the issue. Direct contact with the Apple ID website also helped many people. Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud is a problem that thousands of people face.
- Part 1: 6 Solutions to Solve iPhone Unable to sign in Because of A Problem Communicating with iCloud
- Part 2: Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating after iCloud bypass?
- Part 3: You May Want to Know: What Do I Do If I can’t Get into My iCloud Account?
Part 1: 6 Solutions to Solve iPhone Unable to sign in Because of A Problem Communicating with iCloud
The given are unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud solutions:
- 1. Restart the iPhone
- 2. Reset Network Settings
- 3. Check the iCloud Server
- 4. Check Apple ID
- 5. Use iOS System Repair Tool
1. Restart the iPhone
If you’re unable to fix iPhone that is unable to sign in, then you must try restarting your phone. This can be the first thing you must do whenever you face issues with sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud 2022. Restarting the phone helps in removing the small glitches of the mobile and software causing problems in sign-in or others.
Listed are the steps you need to follow properly to restart your iPhone with your face ID:
- You need to press and hold the “Power button” and “Volume down button” at the same time to restart the iPhone. Press the buttons till the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- The slider appears on the screen you need to turn the slider towards the switch-off part. After switching off the phone you need to again press the power button for a few seconds to turn the mobile “ON” again.
The steps you need to follow to restart your iPhone with the “Home” button are as follows:
- The figure shows a button on the top corner of the mobile. You need to press and hold that button for a second to bring the Power glider.
- As the power glider appears on the screen, you need to do the same step. Turn the slider towards the switch-off part. After a few seconds, press the power key for a few seconds to turn the mobile ON again.
2. Reset Network Settings
If even after restarting your iPhone, the issue with sign-in doesn’t appear, try some other ways. You can reset network settings as it can help avoid the issue. The reset of network settings will just remove Wi-Fi passwords, VPN settings, and other settings relevant to Bluetooth and cellular networks. You’ll not lose any data from your mobile.
Listed are the steps you need to follow to reset the network settings:
- Step 1. On your mobile: Go to Settings > General > Reset. Tap Reset Network Settings appearing on the mobile screen.
- Step 2. You will need to enter the passcode in the system when you reset your network. Enter the password to confirm the action of resetting network settings.
Step 3. After resetting is done, try to connect the device with Wi-Fi and try signing in to see if the issues persist or not.
3. Check the iCloud Server
If even after following the above two methods you’re not able to sign in, then your iCloud server might be down. You must check the Apple system status page to know about any issues with iCloud. You must check Apple's iCloud Server Availability like given in the figure.
4. Check Apple ID
Locked or Disabled Apple ID can be the reason for not signing in. When you or someone else enters wrong passwords to iCloud or answers wrongly to security questions, the Apple ID automatically locks. It does it to protect your mobile or for security purposes.
5. Use iOS System Repair Tool
If “Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud” still exists after trying solutions above, the iOS system is the key to the problem probably. In this case, an easy-to-use system repair software is necessary. UltFone iOS System Repair with 10-year experience is recommended to you. It can fix 150 + iOS system issues such as black screen, frozen iPhone, boot loop and battery drain with several clicks.
Below is how to use the powerful software:
Step 1 Download the UltFone program and launch it on your Mac or Pc. Then connect your iPhone to your computer with an Apple cable.
Free Download For PC Secure Download Free Download For Mac Secure Download BUY NOW BUY NOW
Step 2 Select Standard Repair on the next screen as it won’t cause data loss. Deep repair may cause data loss but can fix deep and serious system issues. Thus try standard mode first.
Step 3 Click Download to download a firmware package. It won’t take a long time just a few minutes.
Step 4 After the download is finished, click Start Standard Repair to repair iOS system problems.
Step 5 After the repair is completed, your iPhone will restart and work normally again.
Part 2: Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating after iCloud bypass?
I jailbroke my iPhone 7 and bypassed the activation lock. (via FRPFILE) Now, when I try to sign into my Apple ID, it says unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud. When I try to create Apple ID, it says ‘This iPhone has been used to create too many new apple IDs. Please contact Apple Support to request another Apple ID to use with this iPhone.’ What should I do?
As the iPhone user reported, there is another case that it says unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud and you try to solve the problem by creating a new Apple ID but it says you created too many Apple IDs. Feeling trouble contacting Apple support, is there any other solution to fix this case? Yes, there is.
UltFone Activation Unlocker is a professional tool that helps to remove the iCloud activation lock. If you jailbroke your device and bypass the activation lock, you can resolve the issue with this tool. It happens sometimes that there appears a problem communicating with iCloud. Even if you forgot the password or account of your device, with iCloud activated you can solve it through the UltFone tool.
Key features of UltFone Activation Unlocker.
- It helps in removing the activation lock without knowing about the previous owner.
- You don’t need your Apple ID and password to unlock the iCloud-locked device touch through this.
- It allows you to turn off “Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod touch” without needing a new password.
- No need to jailbreak and you can unlock Apple ID without a password on all iOS.
Download the program free on both Windows and Mac computers through the given procedure. You can bypass the iCloud activation lock by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Launch UltFone Activation Unlocker
First, you need to launch UltFone Activation Unlocker on your computer. After launching the UltFone you need to click "Start" to start the process.
When clicked "Start" there appears an agreement. After carefully reading the agreement you should click "Next" to proceed.
The next step is to take a USB cable and connect your device to the computer.
Step 2: Jailbreak your iDevice
Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud Mac or Windows can be a real issue that requires jailbreak. Listed down is the way to jailbreak MAC (If you want to know how to jailbreak Windows, click here: Jailbreak Windows with UltFone):
1. UltFone Activation Unlocker recognizes the device first to know whether it’s Mac or Windows. After recognition, it downloads the respective jailbreak tool on your device.
- 2. After successful downloading of the jailbreak tool click "Start Jailbreak" to proceed.
3. The instructions help you to jailbreak your device successfully. Click "Next" to enter the next interface after a successful jailbreak. on your device.
- After jailbreaking the device, the program displays the device information. You need to confirm it and click "Start Remove". It starts removing the iCloud activation lock.
Step 3: Remove iCloud Activation Lock
The last step in the process is to remove the iCloud activation lock. Wait for a while for the successful completion of the process.
When remove completes, it means you have successfully removed the iCloud activation lock from your device. Now the process is complete and you can log in to a new Apple ID through App Store or iTunes. You need to go to App Stores in Settings to download apps over Wi-Fi.
Part 3: You May Want to Know: What Do I Do If I can’t Get into My iCloud Account?
- 1. iCloud Authentication Error
- 2. Unsupported Device or Apple ID
- 3. Verification Fails
- 4. Asking for an iCloud Password
1. iCloud Authentication Error
Sometimes it happens that an iCloud authentication error appears when you try to sign in. Mostly the error is because of entering username or password incorrectly. There happen scenarios that show errors even after using the right credentials. The given is the solution if you get this message, or failed authentication messages:
- You need to go to the Apple ID website and use your Apple ID credentials to sign in.
- Even after this, if you can’t sign in then you should try to reset your login details by clicking on "Forgot your Apple ID or password?
2. Unsupported Device or Apple ID
Sometimes iCloud also shows an error about having an unsupported Device or Apple ID. This can be the case when you create an Apple ID under unusual circumstances. In the case when your Apple ID doesn't work with any of Apple's services you should contact Apple Support directly.
3. Verification Fails
Another error that appears is "Verification Failed" when you sign in or out of iCloud. The problem is regarding not being unable to sign in. It can be due to a problem communicating with iCloud. You might see a verification failed error or be unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud iPhone 6. The reason behind this can be the issue with your internet connection or Apple ID login details. Listed are the ways to fix the issue:
- You must shut down your device in such a case. Wait for some seconds or a minute to restart the device.
- Watch a video on YouTube or try streaming on another site to check if there’s an issue with your internet connection or not. Restart your router if the streaming is slow it’ll also fix the issue with sign-in.
- You should make sure that the device's date and time are correct. If they are not correct then correct them by going to Settings > General > Date & Time.
- If there’s another device that uses the same Apple ID then you must go to Settings > [Your Name] > Password & Security > Get verification code.
4. Asking for an iCloud Password
There can also be an issue appear in which the device asks to enter your username or password. The pop-up can be in the middle of using your iPhone or iPad. Even after you enter the credentials it asks again and again. In this case, it is a problem with your iCloud that you can resolve using the given troubleshooting tips:
- You should try to shut down your device and wait for some time to start it.
- If resetting doesn’t resolve the issue then go to Settings > [Your Name] > Sign Out. In the window, choose not to keep any data on your device during signing out. After this go to the Settings and Sign In again.
- Another tip is to visit Apple’s System Status website. The website will make sure that the device is working properly.
- You can also visit Apple’s iForgot website. It helps you to reset your Apple ID password, and get a new password to sign in to iCloud on your device.
- After all this, you can try doing backup and restoring your iPhone. It can take much more time to save it as a last tip.
Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud is a problem that many people have to face. There are many ways mentioned above that can resolve the issue. Resetting the device, using the UltFone tool to repair iOS system issues, remove activation lock or other such ways provides a useful solution to the problem regarding sign-in or sign-out. Appearing verification failed or asking sign in ID again and again issues are such issues you can simply solve using the simple troubleshooting tips mentioned.