Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore Screen on Any iPhone
iTunes is undoubtedly a big help. However, things don’t always go as planned, and restoring or updating your iPhone may lead to support.apple.com/iphone/restore error. The situation can be frustrating to handle, as your phone is unresponsive, and you can’t do anything. But the good news here is that we have written a detailed guide to help you recover your phone from the support.apple.com/iphone/restore error. Let’s get started.
- Part 1. What does support.apple.com/iphone/restore Mean
- Part 2. Why does my iPhone Say support.apple.com/iphone/restore
- Part 3. 1-Click to Get Rid of support.apple.com/iphone/restore without Data Loss
- Part 4. Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without Computer
- Part 5. Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore with iTunes
- Part 6. Last Resort: Contact Apple Support
- Video Guide on How to Fix iPhone Stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore Screen
Part 1. What does support.apple.com/iphone/restore Mean
The support.apple.com/iphone/restore screen often appears when you are trying to put your phone in recovery mode manually. The screen can be identified by the ‘support.apple.com/iphone/restore’ text written under an iTune connection image. The screen is called the 'restore screen'. It would usually occur while updating your phone using iTunes or recovering a backup. However, some users have also reported the screen to appear after they restart. It can be an iPhone glitch that may occur due to some malfunctioning third-party apps. However, regardless of why it shows, our blog would take you through a comprehensive process to solve the problem.
Part 2. Why does my iPhone Say support.apple.com/iphone/restore
You would now understand what support.apple.com/iphone/restore means, and the next question will supposedly be, why does my iPhone say support.apple.com/iphone/restore? There can be several reasons for the problem.
- Failed beta testing: The iOS 15 update was launched as a beta version initially. There might be some shortcomings in the operating system that would lead to the restore screen error.
- Connection drop: The restore screen would usually appear when your USB connection with the PC is disconnected while restoring through iTunes. It may also come up if your backup wasn’t completely downloaded.
- Broken motherboard: Although it isn’t a frequent cause, a broken motherboard may cause glitches in your phone, including the support.apple.com/iphone/restore error.
Let’s talk about the methods to fix the error.
Part 3. 1-Click to Get Rid of support.apple.com/iphone/restore without Data Loss
Once your phone is stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore screen, there is little you can do with it. It is basically useless, and in today’s world, not having a working phone is the worst thing that could happen. To get rid of the problem, we have several solutions. I don’t like to talk about methods involving ifs and buts, and you won’t like to hear them either. So, let’s get straight to the most recommended way. UltFone iOS System Repair is a simple solution to your iOS woes. It can fix more than 150+ iOS issues within 3 clicks. Its wide compatibility range means it can work for most iOS devices. Let’s discuss some of its popular features:
- 1-click to seamlessly enter and exit to recovery mode on all Apple devices.
- Solves more than 150+ iOS issues, including black screen, and reboot loop.
- Reset your disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod if you forgot the passcode.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 15 and iPhone 13 series.
Until now, you would be tempted to start right away, and I don’t want to keep you waiting any further, so let’s move on to the process.
Step 1Download and launch UltFone iOS System Repair on your PC/Mac.
- Step 2Connect your device to the computer using a USB lightning cable.
Step 3From the main interface, select ‘Exit Recovery Mode’.
It would take some moments for your phone to exit the recovery mode. Once the process is complete, your phone will reboot. You will now be able to use your iPhone without a problem.
Part 4. Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore without Computer
Fixing the error without a computer is a lucky try, and for most users, the solution is a lot more complex than that. But, as the process is straightforward, it doesn’t cost anything to try. Force restarting your phone can work as a solution to get rid of the iPhone stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore error. It would restart your phone, and any unsaved malware or glitch, causing the problem, would be removed. The method to force restart is different for generations of iPhone; you must follow the process designated for your device.
- For iPhone 8 & newer: Press the volume up button for about 6 seconds. Then, release the button and instantly hold the volume down button. Finally, hold the side button until your phone restarts.
- For iPhone 7 & 7+: Hold the side and volume down button together for about 10 seconds. Release the buttons once your phone reboots.
- For iPhone 6 series and earlier: Hold the side and home button for about 10 seconds, release the buttons once the Apple logo appears on your screen.
Part 5. Fix support.apple.com/iphone/restore with iTunes
If force restarting didn’t work for you, and you're sceptical about using UltFone iOS System Repair, then you can try using iTunes. Although the error does not naturally occur due to connection problems so restoring using iTunes won’t always work, it is worth a try especially when you don’t have many ways left.
- Step 1. Launch iTunes on your PC and connect your phone using a USB cable.
Step 2. Once your phone is detected, a pop-up would appear on your screen asking for ‘Restore’ or ‘Update’.
- Step 3. Select restore and choose the most recent backup.
- Step 4.Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
It would take some minutes to complete the restoration process. However, a restore would mean that your data is wiped off from your phone. Then, the backup is restored. So, if you didn’t have a recent backup containing your important files, it is quite a risky method to follow.
Part 6. Last Resort: Contact Apple Support
The above methods would usually solve your problem related to any software glitch inside the phone. However, if the problem occurred due to a broken motherboard, the solutions above won’t work.
You can only recover your phone by contacting Apple customer support and describing the problem. They will generally take about 2-5 days to fix your phone. Ensure that you aren’t using a third-party technician as it would mean that your warranty would be voided that may cause problems ahead.
Video Guide on How to Fix iPhone Stuck on support.apple.com/iphone/restore Screen
We have reached the end of the blog. I hope you have found a solution to solving the restore screen stuck issue. I would recommend that you start with UltFone iOS System Repair right away, as the other methods aren’t universally applicable and would usually waste your time. UltFone is a trusted brand that has served more than 360 million users worldwide. UltFone iOS System Repair is one of the highly-rated products of the company and has received a positive response from all users. That’s all from our side, and we will love to hear your feedback in the comment section.