How to Exit Recovery Mode iPhone 11/X/XR? Get Answer Now!
From iPhone 11 stuck in recovery mode reddit, we know that many people want to know how to exit recovery mode iPhone 11. Don't panic – we've got you covered. Whether it's a software hiccup or an update gone awry, this guide will walk you through the steps to smoothly exit recovery mode and restore your iPhone to its regular functionality. Follow these straightforward instructions to regain control of your device without any hassle.
- Part 1: What's iPhone Recovery Mode
- Part 2: How to Exit Recovery Mode iPhone 11 [Free & Fastest]
- Part 3: How to Exit Recovery Mode (iPhone 11 without Computer)
- Part 4: How to Put iPhone 11 in Recovery Mode
Part 1: What's iPhone Recovery Mode
Putting your iPhone in recovery mode will allow you to restore your device while at the same time getting rid of any issues that might be affecting it. You'll also need to use iPhone recovery mode in situations below:
- You've installed an iOS update and your device gets stuck in a continuous restart loop. This can happen when something goes wrong with the update/downgrade, or when you have extremely low battery life while installing the update.
- You try to update the OS or restore the device from backup, the process didn't complete, and now iTunes doesn't register the device when you connect it to your computer.
- The silver Apple logo has been onscreen, with no change, for many minutes.
Part 2: How to Exit Recovery Mode iPhone 11 [Free & Fastest]
Want to get iPhone out of recovery mode? Free UltFone Recovery Mode Tool is the best software to get out of recovery mode iPhone 11/X/XR by one click. It can fix iPhone 11 stuck in recovery mode won't restore without any data loss. Most importantly, the tool supports all iPhone models and iOS version, including the newest iPhone 15 and iOS/iPadOS 17.
Click the iPhone 11 recovery mode buttons to get your iPhone fix!
Let's see how easilt to exit recovery mode iPhone 11/X/XR.
- Step 1Download and launch the program on your computer, connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Step 2Click on the Exit button and wait for 10 seconds or so.
- Step 3Click the "Exit Recovery Mode" button to exit recovery mode and get your iPhone back to normal. Then you will find you've successfully fixed iPhone stuck in recovery mode won't restore issues!
Watch the Video Guide to See How Easily to Exit from Recovery Mode iPhone using UltFone iOS System Repair
Part 3: How to Exit Recovery Mode (iPhone 11 without Computer)
Find a way to exit recovery mode iPhone without computer? Here is the solution. You can exit recovery mode without computer by doing the steps below if your device was working properly previously.
- Press and hold the Power/Sleep button and Home button for about 15 seconds. Then the iPhone will shut off.
- Let go Home button and hold power button to boot up iPhone. This will get iPhone out of recovery mode.
Part 4: How to Put iPhone 11 in Recovery Mode
The above two parts are the general knowledge of what recovery mode is, how to exit recovery mode without data loss & without computer. If you're facing persistent software glitches or preparing for a system restore, try to use UltFone Free Recovery Tool, the tool also can help you put your iPhone in recovery mode in just one-click.
Click the button right now to fix "how to put iphone 11 in recovery mode" issue!
Let's see how easily to put iPhone 11 in recovery mode
- Step 1 Select Enter Recovery Mode option from the main interface.
- Step 2 Click on the Enter button to put your iPhone. After a 10-sec wait, you will see your device display the classic USB to iTunes logo. Congratulations! Your device has entered the recovery mode successfully.
Watch the Video Guide to See How Easily Put iPhone in Recovery Mode using UltFone iOS System Repair
iPhone recovery mode is one of the most common situations that can happen on iOS devivces. It is important to know how to enter and exit recovery mode in regular ways, as well as how to fix when iPhone stuck in recovery mode. Other than using the complicated steps by pressing the buttons, the free UltFone recovery mode software make entering & exiting recovery mode much easier. What is more, this tool can fix more complicated iOS systems like Apple logo, black screen, spinning wheel, etc. without data loss.