iPhone 8 Stuck on Apple Logo? Here's the Real Fix
- Jerry Cook
- Updated on 2021-12-30 to  Fix iPhone
My iPhone 8 is stuck on a white screen with a black Apple logo. It has been that way for almost 24 hours. I tried connecting to my iMac but it does not recognize it. Any suggestions?
If you've encountered the same problem, don't panic! In this article, we'll elaborate on 4 methods to fix iPhone 8 stuck on Apple logo, no matter it's white screen with black Apple logo or balck screen with white Apple logo. Now, let's dive in.
- Method 1. Force Restart Your iPhone 8
- Method 2. Update/Restore your iPhone 8 in iTunes.
- Method 3. Use UltFone iOS System Repair [Quick & Easy]
- Video Guide on How to Fix iPhone 8 Stuck on Apple Logo
Read More: How to Fix iPhone White Screen with Apple Logo
Method 1. Force Restart Your iPhone 8
Before you start any complex fix, try to force restart your iPhone 8 first and you might surprisingly find that helpful.
Here's how to force restart iPhone 8:
- 1. Quickly press and release the Volumn Up button and then the Volumn Down button.
2. Keep holding the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
If this method doesn't work for you, check Method 2 to fix the problem with iTunes.
Method 2. Update/Restore your iPhone 8 in iTunes.
Way 1. Update iPhone 8 with iTunes
Sometimes iPhone 8 stuck on Apple logo can happen due to old iOS version. Thus you can take this opportuniry to update your iPhone and solve this problem by the way.
Check out the steps to update iPhone 8 with iTunes.
Make sure that you are using the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Step 1. Connect your iPhone 8 to the computer.
- Step 2. Put your iPhone 8 into recovery mode and then iTunes will automatically detect it.
Step 3. Click Update in the pop-up window.
- Step 4. Click Check for Update.
If an update is available for your device, then ‘Download and Update’ options will be displayed on the screen. Click on it and soon after your iPhone 8 will be updated.
Way 2. Restore iPhone 8 In iTunes [Data Loss]
In case your iPhone 8 can't be updated, you can only choose to restore your iPhone. Restoring your iPhone 8 in recovery mode will be very effective if it stuck on Apple logo and won't turn on, however, doing so will also erase all your iPhone data and reset your iPhone to factory settings.
Check out the steps below:
- Step 1. Connect your iPhone 8 to your computer.
- Step 2. Now, put your iPhone into recovery mode.
- Step 3. iTunes will immediately detect the iPhone 8 in Recovery Mode, and a pop-up will be displayed stating the same.
- Step 4. Click on the ‘Restore iPhone’ option.
Method 3. Use UltFone iOS System Repair [Quick & Easy]
In case all the above methods failed, or you're just not used to iTunes, we recommend you use UltFone iOS System Repair, as we found it the fastest and easiest way to fix iPhone 8 frozen on Apple logo and most importantly, it's extremely easy to use.
You can use the following steps to fix the iPhone 8 stuck on Apple logo with only a few clicks. Check out the steps:
Step 1 Lauch UltFone iOS System Repair and connect your iPhone 8 to the computer. Then click on the Start button from the main interface.
Step 2 Then, click on "Standard Repair" on the next screen.
Step 3 After that, you will be asked to get the firmware required for the procedure. Choose the associated firmware and click "Download".
Step 4 Once downloaded, click on "Start Standard Repair" for the repair.
After the repair, you can get access to your iPhone 8 without any hassle and there won't be any data loss during the whole process.
Video Guide on How to Fix iPhone 8 Stuck on Apple Logo
Hopefully this article have helped you fix your iPhone 8 stuck on Apple logo issue. And of all the methods, UltFone iOS System Repair is undoubtedly the best. It can not only fix the problem for this time, but will also prevent the error from happening again. Whatsoever, choose the method that works best for you and let us know in the comment section！