How to Bypass iPhone Unavailable/Security Lockout Screen
Today I got for the second time the message "iPhone unavailable. Try again in 15 minutes." What was the meaning/reason of the message??? I must state that I was working hard, sweating, and the phone was located in my pants pocket.
The iPhone unavailable lock screen comes up after you have typed in the wrong password multiple times. In the above scenario, abnormal pressure caused by keeping the phone in the pocket might have been detected as a password attempt, which caused the security lockout screen.
A security lockout screen is the last thing you would want on your iPhone. It prevents you from accessing your device, and your iPhone basically turns useless. Fortunately, you won't have to worry about the problem any longer. In this blog, we are going to talk about four verified ways to bypass iPhone Unavailable/Security Lockout screen.
- Method 1. Erase iPhone using Apple ID without Computer
- Method 2. Unlock iPhone without Apple ID and Password
- Method 3. Restore iPhone via iTunes
- Method 4. Erase iPhone via iCloud
- Video Guide
Method 1. Erase iPhone using Apple ID without Computer
As I said above, the security lockout screen appears after you have mistyped or forgotten your password. The time delay for a re-attempt would increase each time, and it can extend to years if you can't make the right guess. So, the first option is to fix your iPhone with the basic method. For the technique to work, you must insert a sim with a cellular data connection in your iPhone and remember your iCloud password. If you have both the requisites, let's get started.
Step 1. Insert the cellular sim and restart your iPhone. On the lockout screen, locate the 'Erase iPhone' button and tap it.
- Step 2. Type in your Apple ID password on the next screen and click 'Enter' to proceed.
- Step 3. An apple logo would appear on your screen with an empty white bar. Once it's filled, the reset will be completed, and your iPhone will be ready to use.
Note: The method is only applicable for iOS 15.2 or later.
Method 2. Unlock iPhone without Apple ID and Password
Although the above method doesn't require a PC, it involves several ifs and buts, meaning not every iPhone user can benefit from it. If you don't remember your Apple ID password, the method won't work. However, it's your lucky day because UltFone iOS System Repair has got you covered. The application is one of the hot-selling products of UltFone and has helped millions of users worldwide. UltFone iOS System Repair doesn't only fix your iPhone Unavailable/Security Lockout Screen, but can also fix more than 150+ iOS issues with ease. The best thing about the application is its broad compatibility. It supports both the latest iPhone 13 and iOS 15. Let's talk about some of its notable features.
- A single click entry and exit to recovery mode.
- Fix more than 150+ iPhone issues, including screen blackout and iPhone unavailable error.
- Format iPhone without iTunes/ Apple ID or password.
- No data loss during the repair process.
I know the features of UltFone iOS System Repair are tempting to start right away, hence I won't keep you waiting any longer. Let's talk about the process:
Step 1Download and launch UltFone iOS system repair on your PC/Mac. Put your iPhone in recovery mode and connect it to your PC using a lighting cable. Once your phone is detected, click on the 'Reset' button on the main interface.
Step 2 From the next screen, select 'Factory Reset', and then click the button to proceed.
Step 3 The application would now download the firmware for your device. Once the download is completed, the program will automatically unlock your iPhone.
It would take some moments for the reset to complete. Within a few minutes, your phone would be ready to use again.
Method 3. Restore iPhone via iTunes
Although UltFone iOS System Repair is the easiest solution to fix iPhone unavailable lock/security lockout screens, some people are suspicious of third-party apps. Hence, you can try using iTunes to fix the problem. The method is pretty straightforward, but the chances of success are relatively low. Often, iTunes doesn't detect a locked-out phone mainly due to security concerns.
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your computer, and connect your device to it. Put your device in recovery mode. The method is different for each variant. Once your iPhone is detected, click the 'Restore' button in the pop-up window.
- Step 2. Then, click on 'Restore & Update'. iTunes will download the software update for your device. It would take some time to download, depending on your internet connection.
- Step 3. Once the download is completed, iTunes will start resetting your device. It would take some moments for the reset to complete.
Method 4. Erase iPhone via iCloud
Erasing via iCloud is an easy method, but several requisites don't make it universally applicable. It requires you to have credentials to your iCloud ID connected to your device and have 'Find My' feature enabled. It is probably the easiest method to follow if you have got both the boxes ticked. Let's get on with the process.
- Step 1. Log in to iCloud.com using your iCloud credentials. Select 'Find iPhone' from the main interface.
Step 2. From the top bar, select your device under 'All Devices'. On the following screen, select 'Erase iPhone'.
- Step 3. Now, click on 'Erase iPhone' again in the pop-up window. You would be required to type in your credential once again to confirm the action.
It would take some moments for the process to complete. Your iPhone will restart and will be ready to use.
Video Guide on How to Unlock iPhone Unavailable/Security Lockout Screen
We have finally come to the end of the blog. I hope it helped you find the solution to fix the iPhone Unavailable/ Security Lockout screen. If you are still unsure, I suggest that you use UltFone iOS System Repair. It has a fantastic reputation amongst the customer base, and its broad range of device support makes it workable for all. I would like to hear about your experience with the application and any problems in the comment section.