How to Fix iPhone X Stuck on Apple Logo and Won't Turn On
my phone x is currently stuck on the apple logo screen, it won't turn on fully, it just keeps going black and then logo screen every minute or so. I've tried holding the top then button volume button and then side. im not sure why its doing this, and I don't know how to fix it. open to any and all suggestions.
It's truly a nightmare when you're playing iPhone but all of a sudden, it turns black with an Apple logo and just won't turn on. I can understand how panic you must be, so here I collected all the verified solutions in this article, each with its own pros and cons. Read on the choose what works best for you.
- Part 1. Why Does My iPhone X Keep Showing Apple Logo
- Part 2. Common Fixes to iPhone X Stuck on Apple Logo
- Part 3. One Click Solution to Fix iPhone X Stuck on Apple Logo without Data Loss
- Video Guide on How to Fix iPhone X Stuck on Apple Logo
Part 1. Why Does My iPhone X Keep Showing Apple Logo
Before we start, it's also important to figure out why your iPhone X keeps showing Apple logo. Only when we understand the reasons behind, can we take the right measures accordingly. Common causes of the blinking Apple logo include:
- 1. Your iPhone battery suddenly drops but it's not drained.
- 2. Your device can also get stuck at the Apple logo during an iOS update.
- 3. You were trying to restore data from iCloud/iTunes, which got interrupted by an external factor.
- 4. In some cases, hardware-related factors can also trigger the iPhone X stuck on Apple logo error.
- 5. You have tried jailbreaking the device, which was unsuccessful.
Part 2. Common Fixes to iPhone X Stuck on Apple Logo
Fix 1. Hard Reset iPhone X
A simple force restart may not fix the problem permanently, but it is still worth a try for letting your phone return to normal temporarily.
Here's how to force restart iPhone 12:
- 1. Quickly press and release the Volumn Up button and then the Volumn Down button.
2. Keep holding the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
This method won't cause any data loss on your device, so it's safe to start with. However, if your iPhone doesn't respon to the bitton combinations at all, check Fix 2 and 3 for more solutions.
Fix 2. Update/Restore iPhone X in Recovery Mode
Updating or restoring iPhone has been proven effective in fixing iPhone stuck on Apple logo error.
Apple provides 2 methods for users to update or restore their iDevices. They can either operate directly using their tablet, or take help of iTunes. Since now it's impossible for you to directly use your phone, let's see how to finish the procedure with iTunes:
Make sure that you are using the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Step 1. Connect your iPhone X to the computer.
- Step 2. Now, follow the steps below to put your iPhone X into recovery mode:
- Quickly press and release the Volumn Up button and then the Volumn Down button.
Keep holding the Power button until the ‘Connect to iTunes’ logo appears on the screen.
Step 3. After that, iTunes will automatically detect your device. Then you need to choose Update or Restore in the pop-up window. Since the Restore option will erase all the data on your iPhone, here we recommend you choose the Update option.
- Step 4. Click Check for Update.
- Step 5. If an update is available for your device, then ‘Download and Update’ options will be displayed on the screen. Click on it and soon your iPhone X will be updated and skip the Apple logo loop.
In case that your iPhone X failed to update in iTunes, you can also choose the Restore option. But before go with it, make to back up your iPhone data beforehand.
Part 3. One Click Solution to Fix iPhone X Stuck on Apple Logo without Data Loss
As you can see, all the above have their own cons and limitations. Either the success rate is low or the operation procedure is too complex. If you want a perfect solution, we recommend you use UltFone iOS System Repair, as we found it the fastest and easiest way to fix iPhone X frozen on Apple logo and most importantly, it's extremely easy to use.
You can use the following steps to fix your iPhone X stuck on Apple logo with only a few clicks. Check out the steps:
Step 1 Lauch UltFone iOS System Repair on your computer, connect your iPhone to the computer, then click on the Start button from the main interface.
Step 2 Then, click on "Standard Repair" on the next screen.
Step 3 After that, click the Download button to download the automatically matched firmware for your device.
Step 4 Once downloaded, click on "Start Standard Repair" to proceed.
After the repair, your iPhone X will go back to normal without any data loss.
Video Guide on How to Fix iPhone X Stuck on Apple Logo
Hopefully this article have helped you fix your iPhone 12 stuck on Apple logo issue. And of all the methods, UltFone iOS System Repair is undoubtedly the best. It can not only fix the problem for this time, but will also prevent the error from happening again. Whatsoever, choose the method that works best for you and let us know in the comment section！