Best 5 Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck at Entering Passcode
How to fix new iPhone from restored backup stuck on "enter iPhone passcode.
First and foremost, let us explain how does iPhone stuck at enter iPhone passcode happens. After installing your iPhone, you may be required to check in to your Apple ID. At this point, the iPhone will be stopped on the “Enter iPhone Passcode” screen. No matter how often you try to enter your passcode, the smartphone will remain in this state. Because the phone will not go to another screen, you will be unable to remove the Apple ID. If you find yourself in this situation, you may take certain steps to remove iPhone 13 stuck on enter iPhone passcode and resume using your iPhone.
- Part 1: Types of iPhone Stuck at Entering Passcode
- Part 2: Best 5 Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck at Entering Passcode?
Part 1: Types of iPhone Stuck at Entering Passcode
- After inputting the passcode, the page freezes for a minute and returns. You try to unlock it again, but it asks for the code.
- If you force-update your iPhone. Problem-free update. As shown below, it says, "Swipe up to recover".
- Your iPhone works fine. The Passcode Page isn't accessible from Settings. Once clicked, it'll freeze.
Part 2: Best 5 Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck at Entering Passcode?
Way 1: Force Restart Your iPhone When Entering Passcode
Restart your device if you have an iPhone 12 and iPhone stuck at enter iPhone passcode prompt. To accomplish this, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: On your iPhone 12, look for the "Volume Up" button. Quickly press and release this button.
- Step 2: After that, immediately press and release the "Volume Down" button as you did the first.
- Step 3: You must now press and hold the "Side" button. On your screen, a slider will display.
Step 4: Please continue to hold the button without touching it. Hold down this key until you see the Apple logo on your screen.
- Step 5: After that, your iPhone 13 will resume, and "Enter iPhone Passcode" may have vanished.
Way 2: Charge Your iPhone
You can also resurrect the smartphone by simply charging it. Connect the gadget to the power adapter rather than a computer USB connection and charge it for at least an hour. If it remains new iPhone stuck at enter iPhone passcode after charging, consider the following solutions.
Way 3: Reset All Settings
If you have access to the device's settings, resetting them may be an effective way to remove any problematic settings. It will reset the device's settings to factory defaults. However, it can be a quick cure for a frozen device. Here's how to go about it:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Step 2: Choose "General > Reset".
Step 3: To finalize the process, tap "Reset All Settings" and enter your passcode.
Way 4: Restore iPhone with iTunes [Causing Data Loss]
If your iPhone stuck on enter passcode screen, iTunes offers a complete solution that will help you quickly resolve the “Enter iPhone Passcode” issue. To use this strategy to solve this problem, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your Mac or Windows PC with a USB cord. iTunes will detect your iPhone automatically. You may be asked to click "Trust This Computer".
- Step 2: Once your iPhone has been discovered, tap the "Device" button at the top left-hand side of the iTunes window in the iTunes software on your computer.
- Step 3: It will take you to your iPhone's "Summary" page. If you are directed to another window, tap the "Summary" button to proceed.
- Step 4: Check out the "Backups" section on this page and look for the "Restore Backup" button. You'll see a list of all the backups you've made when you press the button. Select the backup document you want to restore by date or name.
Step 5: The procedure will now begin immediately. Depending on the size of the backup files, this may take a few minutes to complete. After resuming, make sure your iPhone is still linked to your computer. Then, please wait for it to sync with iTunes. When the process is finished, you should unplug your devices.
Way 5: Fix iOS in One Click without Data Loss
If the previous techniques failed to resolve the iPhone setup stuck at enter iPhone passcode, don't get too worked up because this solution relies on using UltFone iOS System Repair. This inexpensive tool is the go-to program for bypassing several iPhone models “Enter iPhone Passcode” bugs. With this program, you don't need iTunes or any other Apple solutions to remove the iPhone passcode.
With the UltFone iOS system repair tool, you can easily enter or exit recovery mode on any iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with a single click. And if your iDevice becomes stuck in recovery mode or on the Apple logo/reboot loop/black screen, it will enable you to cure not just these but also 150+ more iOS system issues/errors/stuck without data loss.
Features of UltFone iOS system repair:
- 1-Click to enter and leave iPhone/iPad/iPod recovery mode.
- Repair 150+ iOS system issues such as the Apple logo, reboot loop, and black screen without losing data.
- Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without using a password, iTunes, or the Finder.
- Downgrade from iOS 16 beta without the use of iTunes.
- All iOS versions and iPhone models are supported, including the current iPhone 13 series and iOS 16 betas.
Features to Use UltFone iOS system repair:
Now let's look at the iOS System Repair feature. This module transforms you into a pro user by allowing you to quickly and easily address practically any iOS firmware-related iDevice issue, such as iPhone stuck in recovery mode/DFU mode during an iOS upgrade/jailbreak, iPhone won't switch on or charge, iPhone screen unresponsive after the update, and so on. Most of these iOS difficulties can be resolved with a factory reset or arduous iTunes restoration. Still, you will lose all files on your device, and the procedures can be quite difficult for beginners.
UltFone iOS 15/14 System Repair allows you to effortlessly repair various iOS system faults without data loss in just a few clicks. Let's find out how it works right now!
Step 1 Download this program on your PC/Mac, then plug in your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. To access the iOS system repair module, click "Start".Note: To ensure a successful repair of your iOS system, we strongly advise you to connect your iOS device to your computer using the Apple original lightning USB connector.
Step 2 Click "Standard Repair" on the following screen.
1. If your iDevice cannot be recognized, this program will instruct you to manually enter your device into recovery mode or DFU mode to detect it.
2. The interface shows two repair modes available: Standard Repair and Deep Repair. The main difference is that with Standard Repair, iOS bugs can be fixed without causing data loss. On the other hand, Deep Repair mode will delete everything on your device and assist you in resolving more serious iOS issues that the Standard Repair option could not repair. If the Standard Repair mode does not resolve your issue, or if you want to factory reset your iPhone/iPad without a passcode, select the Deep Repair mode.
Step 3 Before beginning the system repair, click the "Download" option to obtain your device's automatically matched firmware package. You can alter the saved path by selecting "Browse" and choosing a different location to save the firmware package.
Step 4 Once the firmware package has been successfully downloaded, please select "Start Standard Repair" to resolve the iOS issues on your smartphone. Wait a few minutes for the iOS system to be repaired.
Step 5 Once the iOS system recovery is complete, your iOS device will reboot, and everything will return to normal.
It cannot be easy to repair iPhone stuck at enter iPhone passcode. However, the solutions listed above can be beneficial. Try one option after another until you find one that works for you. Again, the best tool for dealing with enter iPhone passcode stuck iPad issue is UltFone iOS System Repair, which gives 100% results.