How to Fix iOS 16 Beta Not Showing up on iPhone/iPad
Apple unveiled iOS 16, a next-generation significant software upgrade for iPhone and iPad, at the WWDC22 short for Worldwide Developer Conference 2022. They offer iOS 16 beta till the main iOS update is widespread to try out new functionality and keep their apps updated. However, most people are struggling with the iOS 16 beta not showing up. Fortunately for iOS users, this dilemma isn't unsolvable as we have 6 methods that can help you get back on track.
- Part 1: Why Is iOS 16 Beta Not Showing up on iPhone/iPad?
- Part 2: Basic Ways to Troubleshoot iOS 16 Beta Not Showing up
- Part 3 Use the Most Reliable Tool: UltFone iOS System Repair
- Part 4: Other Helpful Methods to Fix iOS 16 Beta Not Showing up
Part 1: Why Is iOS 16 Beta Not Showing up on iPhone/iPad?
Like all apple updates, this one is also highly excited. However, with all the hype comes to the threat of systems crashing down or slowing for the period. This could be one of the reasons behind the iOS 16 beta not showing up. While Apple is well equipped to handle a load of millions of users downloading the software update at once, there is still the possibility that something might have been disrupted in the system.
Another reason behind it could be in the user's iPhone. Unidentified errors in the OS, poor internet connection and the device's incompatibility with the system might be some of the reasons we will be digging ahead.
Part 2: Basic Ways to Troubleshoot iOS 16 Beta Not Showing up
Here are some basic ways to fix the issue about iOS 16 Beta not showing up. And you can have a try to test if they are effective methods for your iPhone or iPad.
Solution 1: Check if Your iPhone Is Compatible with iOS 16
Before you begin the hunt to find the iOS 16 beta for your device, ensure that your device is compatible with the new update. Following are the iPad and iPhone models compatible with the update.
- iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad Air (3rd generation and later)
- iPad (7th generation and later)
- iPad mini (5th generation and later)
Solution 2: Force Restart the Device
The second solution is to go for a force restart. If you have double-checked the compatibility, you can move on to force restart the device. Force restarting is pretty basic.
iPhone X, 11, 12, 13
- Hold power and volume buttons together until the powering off slider displays.
- To turn off the phone, drag the slider.
- 6 Hold down the power button and keep doing it till you see the Apple logo.
iPhone 7 and 8
Hold down the power Press the slider and drag it.
Solution 3: Reset Network Condition
- Tap Settings from your home screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select General.
- Restart by pressing the Reset button.
- Restore the network settings by pressing the Reset Network Settings button. The iPhone should reboot and reset itself. All of your preferences will have been restored after your device has restarted.
Part 3: Use the Most Reliable Tool: UltFone iOS System Repair
A safe and highly efficient tool, UltFone iOS System Repair can help you fix iOS 16 beta not showing up along with other issues. Compatible with a wide range of devices, it works with every iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV. If you want to fix the iOS 16 beta not showing up, your best bet is the UltFone iOS System Repair.
- Fix 150+ iOS system issues like Apple logo, iOS not showing up, reboot loop, and black screen without data loss.
- 1-Click to enter and exit recovery mode on iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without password/iTunes/Finder.
- Downgrade from iOS 16 beta without iTunes.
- Support all iOS versions and iPhone models, including the latest iPhone 13 series and iOS 16 beta.
Step 1Download the software from your computer. Install and run it. After that, use an USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer. Once the iPhone is detected, click “Start”.
Step 2Now, you should click "Standard Repair". On the next screen, click Download to download the appropriate firmware package for your device. In case you already have the firmware package, you can also import it directly.
Step 3As soon as the firmware package gets downloaded, click Start Standard Repair to initiate the process. The tool will automatically initiate the repair and start installing the latest firmware package. Then you can fix the issue about iOS 16 beta not showing up.
Part 4: Other Helpful Methods to Fix iOS 16 Beta Not Showing up
Suppose you couldn't fix the iOS 16 beta not showing up from all the methods mentioned above or you still want to fix the issue without any software. In that case, you could simply try out the solutions given below, including removing beta profiles.
Solution 1: Remove Beta Profiles
- Step 1: Press the Settings icon first. Select General and head to VPN & Device Management from the left-hand menu.
- Step 2: Go to the Configuration profile area and choose iOS 16 Beta Software Profile.
- Step 3: Select Remove Profile from the drop-down menu and put your password to proceed.
- Step 4: When you're finished, hit Remove and reboot your phone.
Solution 2: Install the iOS 16 Beta Manually
Installation of the iOS 16 beta can also be done manually. There are two ways to do it so you can pick the easier ones for you.
- Step 1: Get a free download link for the iOS 16 beta profile.
- Step 2: To finish downloading the iOS 16 beta profile, the open browser on your device. Next, in the search box, paste the URL.
- Step 3: The word "Settings" will appear on the screen next. To validate the setting profile, tap "Allow" Navigate to "Settings" and then "Profile Downloaded" Then select "Install" from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: When you finish the iOS 16 beta download, you'll be asked to enter your iPhone's passcode, enter, and you'll be done.
Following these simple steps, you should be able to fix the ios 16 beta not showing. Ensure that the device's compatibility with the update is aligned, and keep an eye on your network connection to make the process smooth.