How to Fix iPhone Pink Screen of Death for iOS 15.5 & iPhone 13
- Jerry Cook
- Updated on 2022-08-17 to  Fix iPhone
If you are experiencing the pink screen of death on your iPhone, don't worry, you're not alone. This is a common issue that many people experience with their iPhones. In this blog post, we will discuss What is the iPhone pink screen crash? We will also be discussing how to fix the iPhone pink screen of death for iOS 15.5 and iPhone 13. Keep reading for more information!
- Part 1 What Is the iPhone Pink Screen of Death/Crash?
- Part 2 Why Is My iPhone Screen Turning Pink?
- Part 3 How to Fix the iPhone Pink Screen of Death
- Part 4 What Else Can I Do to Fix iPhone Pink Screen?
Part 1 What Is the iPhone Pink Screen of Death/Crash?
The iPhone pink screen of death is a problem that can occur when you are using your iPhone. It can happen when you are using an older version of iOS or when you have an iPhone that is not compatible with the latest iOS update. When this happens, your iPhone will display a pink screen, and it will not be able to be used. This can be a frustrating experience, but there are some things that you can do to fix it. Before we get into how to fix the iPhone pink screen of death, let's discuss what causes it.
Part 2 Why Is My iPhone Screen Turning Pink?
There are a few different reasons why your iPhone might turn pink.
- One reason is that your iPhone is not compatible with the latest iOS update. If you have an iPhone that is not compatible with the latest iOS update, then it is likely that you will experience this problem.
- The iPhone pink screen of death is usually caused by downloading spyware from a non-verified source.
- It can also happen if your iPhone has defective parts, which would result in this problem occurring during installation.
- Another reason your iPhone might turn pink is a hardware issue. If you have a hardware issue, then it is likely that you will need to get your iPhone repaired. Finally, if you have an older version of iOS, then it is also possible that you will experience this problem.
Part 3 How to Fix the iPhone Pink Screen of Death
You can fix the iPhone pink screen of death in a few different ways. Here we will 6 ways to fix this iPhone 13 pink screen issue:
Way 1: Check the iOS Version to Fix the iPhone Pink Screen of Death
The first thing that you should do is check the iOS version. If you are using an older version of iOS, then it is likely that you will experience this problem. To check the iOS version, press the menu button and then select "Settings." Once in the Settings menu, select "General" and "About." If you see that you are using an older version of iOS, then it is time to update your iPhone.
How to Update iPhone? Updating your iPhone is a pretty simple process. First, you will need to connect your iPhone to a WiFi network. Once your iPhone is connected to the WiFi network, open the Settings app and select "General." Next, select "Software Update" and then "Download and Install." If an update is available for your iPhone, follow the prompts to install it.
Way 2: Force Restart when Your iPhone 13 Screen Is Pink
If your iPhone still displays a pink iPhone screen of death, you should try force restarting it. To do this, press and quickly release the volume up button. Then, press and hold the volume down button while also pressing and holding the power button. Keep holding these buttons until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Once you see the Apple logo, you can release the buttons, and your iPhone should start up normally.
Way 3: Check Your iPhone Storage for iPhone Pink Screen
Check your iPhone storage is another way to fix the iPhone pink screen of death. This can be done by going to the "Settings" app and then selecting "General." And then "Device Storage." If your iPhone is low on storage, you should delete some files or apps to free up space. You can do this by going to the "Photos" app and deleting some photos you don't need. You can also go to the "Music" app and delete some of the songs you don't need.
Part 4 What Else Can I Do to Fix iPhone Pink Screen?
Yes, there are a few other things that you can try to fix the iPhone pink screen of death. Here in below, we will show you:
Way 1: Use UltFone iOS System Repair to Fix iPhone Pink Screen
UltFone iOS System Repair is a professional iOS repair tool that can help you fix various iPhone problems, such as the iPhone pink screen of death, in just a few clicks. UltFone iOS System Repair is very easy to use, and it is also compatible with the latest iOS versions. The software is compatible with all iPhone and iPad models. Even if you have an older model, you can still use this system to fix your device. We highly recommend this tool because it is very effective and can save you a lot of time.
- Fix 150+ iOS system issues like Apple logo, reboot loop without data loss.
- Support all iOS versions and iPhone models, including iPhone 13 series and iOS 16 beta.
- Downgrade from iOS 16 beta without iTunes.
- 1-Click to enter and exit recovery mode on iPhone/iPad
- Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without password/iTunes/Finder.
Step 1Download UltFone iOS System Repair from the official website, install it on your computer and launch it.
Step 2Connect your iPhone with the computer using a data transfer cable. The software UI should show your iPhone if your iPhone is properly connected to the computer. Follow the steps on the UltFone system repair and select the “Standard Repair”.
Step 3The download window will appear on the UltFone system repair. Download the firmware of your iPhone. You can import the firmware file if you have already downloaded the file. Next, once the downloading has been completed, click on “Start Standard Repair”. Wait a few minutes to repair the iOS issues.
Step 4Don’t panic if your iPhone reboots during the repair. Once the iOS repair has been completed, your iPhone will reboot and will be free of all the software issues.
Way 2: Remove the Potential Malware
As we all know, malware can also cause the iPhone's pink screen of death. So, if you have downloaded any new apps recently, then one of these apps may be responsible for the problem.
To remove the potential malware, follow the below steps:
- First of all, restart your iPhone.
- Delete all outside and suspicious Apps that you downloaded.
- Check each App on your device.
- Check Apps that ask for too many permissions.
- Clear cache or all growing history.
- Update your iPhone iOS version
- Reset to factory settings
- Install iOS anti-malware or security software to avoid the malware attack
Way 3: Ask Apple Service Center for Help
If you have tried all of the above methods, but your iPhone still displays a pink screen, you should take it to an Apple service center. The experts at the service center will be able to diagnose the problem and fix it for you.
So next time you are experiencing the iPhone pink screen of death, you should try the above methods to fix it. We hope one of these methods will work for you, and your iPhone will start working normally again. If you want to have a time-saving method, UltFone iOS System Repair is a good solution for you. You can feel free to download it to have a try. So, have you ever experienced the pink screen of death on your iPhone? What was the solution that worked for you? Let us know in the comments below.