Top 6 Ways to Fix iPhone 13/iPhone 13 Pro(Max) Black Screen
In this article, you will find a detailed guide on how to fix iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max black screen. We have listed all the reasons that may be causing the issue of the iPhone black screen of death. If you had been searching the Internet with the question“how to fix an iPhone with a black screen”, simply keep reading to find out the best and simplest solutions.
- Part 1. Why is My iPhone 13 Screen Black but Still Working
- Part 2. What to Do when iPhone 13 is Stuck on a Black Screen [5 Fixes]
- Part 3. One-Stop Solution to Fix Any iPhone Black Screen of Death [No Data Loss]
Part 1. Why is My iPhone 13 Screen Black but Still Working
iPhone 13 Pro black screen is not a very uncommon or unknown issue. A lot of users have repeatedly faced such an issue. However, there are a number of ways on how to fix black screen on iPhone 13. The most probable reasons of iPhone 13, 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max black screen are software glitches and/or a dead battery. Here is the list of some potential reasons:
- iPhone dropped on hard surface.
- iPhone was damaged with water.
- iPhone has been jailbroken before.
- A random black screen of death with unknown reason.
There can be a variety of other reasons why an iPhone goes black and won’t turn on or respond to touch. Whatever the reason is, if you are running into one such issue of an iPhone frozen black screen, here you can find the most comprehensive solutions to fix all iPhone black screen issues, not only for iPhone 13 models.
Part 2. What to Do when iPhone 13 is Stuck on a Black Screen [5 Fixes]
There are five key ways to fix black screen on iPhone 13. Let us take a look at these methods one by one.
Fix 1. Make Sure Your iPhone is Fully Charged
A drained battery can be a reason why your iPhone goes black and won’t turn on. The first thing to ensure is therefore the fact that your iPhone is fully charged. To ensure this, there are two actionable and easy solutions.
The first one is trying an alternative charger. A faulty charger may not be able to charge the battery properly leading to its drainage and a lack of power for your iPhone.
Secondly, you need to check the charging port of the phone. Inspect the slot for debris and dust with the help of a flashlight.
The iPhone may not be able to make contact with the lighting USB cable due the presence of dirt.
Fix 2. Force Restart Your iPhone
This might be the go-to solution for a variety of software issues and glitches. It is like an all-purpose fix and can also resolve iPhone black screen issues. You will have to force restart your iPhone 13. For this, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Press and release the Volume Up button quickly.
- Step 2: Then, quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
Step 3: Finally, press and hold the Side button for a few seconds till the Apple logo appears on the screen.
If this doesn’t work, connect the charger and charge your phone for a few minutes and then try the above steps again.
Fix 3. Update iPhone to Latest iOS Version
Now if the above two fixes didn’t work, then you may have to update your phone with iTunes. It will not lead to data loss and also fix iPhone 13 black screen issues. Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: First, connect the iPhone to a Mac/PC with a lightning cable.
- Step 2: Keeping the iPhone connected, quickly press and release the volume up button and then do the same with the volume down button. Then press and hold just the side button until the iTunes logo appears.
- Step 3: At this point, you will see a pop-up window on your Mac or PC screen.
Step 4: Click on the “Update” option and then wait for the latest iOS version to get downloaded.
After the software is updated, it will probably fix the issue of iPhone frozen black screen.
Fix 4. Restore iPhone to Factory Settings
This is a measure to fix the iPhone black screen of death where you will lose all data on your phone. This process involves restoring the iPhone to factory settings in DFU mode. It will erase everything on your phone so it’s preferable if you have the data backed up on iCloud or somewhere else. Here’s how to do it step by step:
- Step 1: First, you have to connect your iPhone to iTunes or Finder on Mac or PC. After that, unlock the iPhone and allow access to your iPhone on Mac Finder or iTunes, whatever you are using.
- Step 2: Now quickly press and release volume up button and then do the same with volume down button, and then press and hold on the side button for about 10 seconds. After that, press the volume down button again for 5 seconds along with the power button.
- Step 3: Release the side button when you see the recovery mode popup on the screen of your PC or Mac.
- Step 4: Now, choose the “Restore iPhone” option.
Fix 5. Contact Apple Support
If you have not been successful in fixing the iPhone 13 black screen issue with any of the above fixes, then contacting Apple support is the final resort for you. You can get help from Apple regarding the issue of iPhone black screen of death by contacting their online support portal or via phone call. You can also book an appointment at Apple Genius Bar or simply visit the Nearest Apple service center.
Part 3. One-Stop Solution to Fix Any iPhone Black Screen of Death [No Data Loss]
Last but not the least, when it comes to the question of how to fix black screen on iPhone 13, UltFone iOS System Repair is the ultimate answer. The tool is very popular and effective and can be used to fix a range of iOS and iTunes issues. The tool can seamlessly fix the issue of iPhone goes black and won’t turn on and issues related to that. Take a look at some of the most outstanding feature of UltFone iOS System Repair:
- Fixes more than 150 iOS system issues including Apple logo, reboot loop, and iPhone black screen.
- Resolves almost any iOS issue with no data loss.
- Can enter and exit Recovery mode in just one click.
- Unlocks disabled iPhone/iPad without passcode.
- Fully compatible with the latest iPhone models and iOS versions.
The steps to fix iPhone 13 black screen are as follows:
Step 1 To begin with, you need to head to the official website of UltFone iOS System Repair. Download and install it from there. Once done, launch the tool and on the main screen, click on the “Start” button.
Step 2 Now, connect your device and hit on the “Standard Repair” button to begin the repairing process.
Step 3 Before you fix it, you are supposed to get the matching and latest firmware for your device. Simply click the “Download” button and the tool will do the rest.
Step 4 After the firmware is downloaded, all you need to do is click on the “Start Standard Repair” button.
Step 5 Now just wait until the process is completed and you’ll get access to your iphone without any hassle.
That brings us to the end of this article and if you are one of those iPhone users who has been facing the issue of iPhone 13 black screen then you now know how to fix black screen on iPhone 13. Along with a range of solutions for the iPhone black screen of death issue, we have also recommended the most effective way to solve the issue without any data loss, and that is UltFone iOS System Repair.
If you have any other questions or problems regarding the article content, feel free to contact us and let us know. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to us for more iPhone & iPad tips and tricks.