Best Free iOS Reboot Software to Restart iPhone/iPad/iPod Easily
Many users might find their iPhone stuck in reboot loop or Apple logo after jailbreak/upgrade. Similar stuck problems include frozen and unresponsive screen, blue or black screen, boot loop, recovery mode and etc. When these situations appear, force restarting iPhone would become a necessity. It seems simple, but sometimes you have to resort to some iPhone repair software. In this article, you will learn in which situations you need to force restart your device, and the top 6 free iPhone reboot software to force reboot or factory reset stuck iPhone.
- When Do I Need an iOS System Recovery Tool
- Top 6 Free iOS Reboot Software That You Need to Know to Restart iPhone/iPad/iPod
When Do I Need an iOS Repair Software
When to reboot your device is no longer a puzzle since it has frequently happened. And mostly, you need to force restart your iPhone, iPad, iPod in the following scenarios:
- iPhone or other device is stuck in recovery mode loop after restore, jailbreak, iOS update.
- Your device is stuck in weird reboot loop and becomes unresponsive.
- iPhone, or other devices is frozen or hung after restore or update.
- iOS device gets into white Apple logo screen of death.
- You forget the lock screen password and can't access your device.
- iTunes can't recognize your device.
If you want to know more about iOS reboot, check it out in the article the free iPhone, iPad, iPod Reboot tools.
Top 6 Free iOS Reboot Software That You Need to Know to Restart iPhone/iPad/iPod
Here we list the top 6 free iPhone/iPad/iPod reboot software to help you fix iOS to normal free
Top 1: Free UltFone iOS System Repair
UltFone iOS System Repair provides you an all-in-one solution to fix all kinks of iPhone, iPad, iPod stuck issues such as Recovery Mode stuck, DFU mode stuck, Apple Logo stuck, iPhone black/blue screen, frozen/bricked iPhone, iPad. What's more, it never causes data loss or damage.
- One click to force restart iPhone via entering and then exiting recovery mode without any data loss.
- Totally free to force reboot a frozen iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- If your iPhone has a serious iOS system problems that can't be fixed using force reboot, you need to pay for the pro version to fix iOS to normal.
This free iOS reboot tool supports all iOS devices including iPhone 12/11/11 Pro(Max)/X/XR/XS/XS Max/8/7/7Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5C/5/4S, iPad Pro/Air 2/Air/4/3/2, iPad mini 5/4/3/2, iPod touch, iOS 14/13/12/11 and lower.
Download this freeware to your PC or Mac, and you can follow the video quickly to fix iOS to normal.
Step 1 Connect your device to computer, and click "Enter/Exit Recovery Mode" on the main screen. And then it will automatically recognize your iPhone, click Enter to put iPhone in recovery mode.
Step 2 After entering into recovery mode successfully, click "Exit" to reboot the stuck device.
Top 2: RecBoot
RecBoot is similar to the number one free iPhone reboot software-UltFone iOS System Repair. It can also help to free reboot iPhone, iPad, iPod. With only 2 buttons on the interface, you just need to enter recovery mode and exit recovery mode. Then your device will reboot. The defect of it is that it is .
- Easy to use.
- Didn't update for a long time. Some users complained that RecBoot is not working. Only works with 32 bit operating systems.
- Do not support latest iOS 14, iOS 13, iPadOS 13 and iPhone 11/XR/XS/X
Supported Devices and OS: iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5C/5/4S, iPad and iPod touch, iOS 8/7 and lower.
The operations of using RecBoot is easy, connect your device and click "Enter Recovery Mode" and then "Exit Recovery Mode" to reboot stuck device.
Top 3: Tiny Umbrella
Some programs may be typically designed for other usage, but they contain tiny functions which can help to free reboot your iOS device. Tiny Umbrella is one of the lists. It also has the buttons to get device into recovery mode and then exit iPhone, iPad, iPod recovery mode. Thus your device will be forced to reboot.
- Some users reported that Tiny Umbrella cannot recognize the device in recovery mode and causes data loss sometimes.
- The software is only capable of performing backup and restore function, i.e. no additional functions are provided.
Supported Devices and OS: iPhone 7/7Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5C/5/4S, iPad and iPod touch, iOS 10/9/8.
Top 4: iReb
When your iPhone, iPad, or iPod is stuck in recovery mode loop and the device becomes unresponsive no matter how hard you try to press Home/Power button, one of the preferences you can try is iReb. It can reboot iOS device free.
- Easy to use.
- Cause data loss. Didn't update for a long time and not supported for latest iOS 10.
Supported Devices and OS: iPhone 6s/6s Plus/iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5C/5/4S, iPad and iPod touch, iOS 9/8/7/6.
Download iReb & connect your device to computer > run iReb as Administrator by right-clicking on iReb icon > click on "Recovery Mode Loop Fixer/SHSH Blobs Grabber" > click on "Set Auto-Boot True (Fix 1015 Errors/Recovery Loops)". Then your iOS device will reboot.
Top 5: EasyiRecovery
EasyiRecovery is particularly useful for those iPhone and iPod touch users who are stuck in recovery mode loop during firmware restore process. For the information known till now, it may not support your iPad.
- Free to use.
- Not support iOS 10/9 and iPad. Only work for Windows users.
Supported Devices and OS: iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5C/5/4S, iPad Pro/Air 2/Air/4/3/2, iPad mini 5/4/3/2, iPod touch, iOS 10/9/8.
With the 2 buttons "Entra in Recovery" and "Esci da Recovery", you can force your iPhone and iPod touch into recovery mode and out of recovery mode. Then your device will reboot free.
Top 6: RedSn0w
RedSn0w is a jailbreak tool, but it has additional features, one of which is Recovery Fix. It can help to get out of recovery mode and then reboot your device. When you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and install certain extensions, your device could go into an endless recovery mode loop. You can use this option on RedSn0w to reboot your jailbroken device. If your device hasn't been jailbroken yet, we advise you to use UltFone iOS System Repair.
- Free to use.
- The developers appear to have lost their interest on updating it. Work for jailbroken devices.
Supported Devices and OS: iPhone 5/4S/3GS, iOS7/6 and lower.
Compared with those free iOS repair software, UltFone iOS System Repair is the top recommended free iPhone reboot software to force restart or factory reset iPhone/iPad/iPod. It supports to repair the latest iOS 14 and iOS 15 beta now and is 100% free to force restart any iPhone/iPad.
You may also be interested in: