iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus Badly Stuck in Reboot Loop? 2 Easy Ways to Fix It
"It has been several days my iPhone 6 stuck in continuous reboot loop (Apple logo comes and disappears). What can I do?"
It's frustrating that your beloved iPhone 6 is in endless restart loop. This may be caused by jailbreak, iOS 10 update or some other hardware problems.
In fact, you are not alone when you meet this "endless loop of rebooting" problem. Lucky you, you can get 2 free ways to fix iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus reboot loop: by restoring to factory settings, or by using UltFone iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) for free without data loss.
- Method 1: How to Fix iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus Stuck in Restart Loop by Restoring to Factory Settings
- Method 2: How to Fix iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus Stuck in Reboot Loop with Free Reiboot without Data Loss
Method 1: How to Fix iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus Reboot Loop by Restoring iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus to Factory Settings (Not Recommended)
Before you start to restore to factory settings, you should know that all your data in iPhone would be erased after the process. It will waste you more time to recover lost data on iphone 6. Thus this method is not recommended. (Don't want to lose important data? Directly turn to method 2)
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with computer via a USB cable. Make sure you have iTunes installed in your computer.
- Step 2: Then iTunes will detect your iPhone in recovery mode and restore your iPhone 6 to factory settings.
UltFone iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) is the most powerful free reboot software not only for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, but also for iPhone 7/SE/ 5s/5c/5/4s/4, iPad Air/mini/3/2, iPod touch and more. It helps you reboot iPhone 6 without charge by entering iPhone recovery mode and then exiting, and it works for all iOS 10 and ealier iOS 9.3/ 9.2/9.1/9.0/8/7 devices.Your device will restart to normal without data loss instantly. Do as the following steps to learn how to fix iPhone 6 restart loop without restore.
- Step 1: Connect iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to computer and run UltFone iOS System Repair (ReiBoot). It will automatically detect your device.
- Step 2: Click on "Enter Recovery Mode" to put iPhone 6 into recovery mode.
- Step 3: Click on "Exit Recovery Mode" and your device will boot up. After the rebooting process, you will find your iPhone 6 reboots to normal.