Top 3 Ways to Recover Data from iPhone Internal Memory Card
Why You Need to Recover Data from iPhone Internal Memory Card?
Admit it or not, you could easily lose data from the internal memory on your dear iPhone. Here are the main reasons why you need iPhone memory recovery.
- Your iPhone is broken, damaged (water-damaged) and you need to get back important files from it.
- You accidently deleted important photos, contacts, notes, messages.
- Factory settings restore or device formatting erased iPhone memory data.
- iOS upgrade, or jailbreak wiped off your valuable contents.
Is It Possible to Recover Data from iPhone Memory?
Yes, there are a few methods for you to restore deleted or lost files from your iPhone memory, and in the next part we will introduce 3 best ones: recover iPhone memory files without backup, from iTunes backup and through iCloud backup.
You should note, however, that do not put any new data to overwrite the space of the iPhone memory, such as do not sync with iTunes or iCloud, and do not transfer data into the device. Otherwise, your data will become unrecoverable.
iPhone Memory Recovery: Top 3 Options to Retrieve iPhone Memory Data
Your best option for iPhone flash memory recovery, according to our thousands of tests, is iPhone Data Recovery. With 100% recovery rate, this professional iPhone memory recovery software offer 3 options to can retrieve all iPhone memory data, including photos, messages (text messages, SMS, MMS, iMessages, WhatsApp), contacts, videos, notes, call history, bookmarks, SMS attachments, voice memos, etc.
iPhone Data Recovery supports any iOS 13/12/11 iPhones, including iPhone 11 series, iPhone X series, iPhone 8/8P/7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus/6s, iPhone 6 Plus/6 for jailbroken or non-jailbroken models.
Select one option from the top 3 ones supplied by iPhone Data Recovery, and recover your lost iPhone memory data:
- Option 1. Recover iPhone Memory Data without Backup
- Option 2. Retrieve iPhone Memory Files via iTunes Backup
- Option 3. Restore iPhone Memory Contents through iCloud Backup
Download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your Windows computer (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista) or Mac computer (macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14 or eariler.
Here is how to undelete data from iPhone internal memory card in details. We show the example of iPhone 7 Plus internal memory recovery.
Option 1. Recover iPhone Memory Data without Backup
If you have no backup files (such as the iTunes or iCloud backup files), this option can help to get back data, like, missing 40GB of memory on iPhone 7 from your iPhone without backup.
1. Connect iPhone to your PC/Mac and run iPhone Data Recovery. You will see "Recover Data from iOS Device" is the default mode. Once the program detects your device, you can select file types for recovery. After selecting the file types, click on "Start Scan" to scan your iPhone memory.
2. After scanning, iPhone Data Recovery will list all data including existing and deleted files. This program allows you to preview files prior recovery. After locating the lost files, just check them and click Recover button. Your lost files will be restored to computer.
Option 2. Retrieve iPhone Memory Files via iTunes Backup
If you have iTunes backup files, iPhone Data Recovery can act as an iPhone backup extractor to extract and recover files from the unreadable and inaccessible. There is no need to connect iPhone to iTunes, and no need to open iTunes.
1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on iPhone Data Recovery and it will automatically find and list all your iTunes backup files. Select your iPhone backup file and click "Start Scan".
2. Select data to recover in the scanning result.
Option 3. Restore iPhone Memory Contents through iCloud Backup
If you have backed up your iPhone with iCloud, iPhone Data Recovery will help to retrieve your deleted or lost data from iCloud backup. It won't delete anything on your device.
1. Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" and log into iCloud account. This software will never keep a record of your Apple account information or content, and never leak out any of your information.
2. Select your iPhone backup file to download and you can start iPhone memory card recovery.
The Bottom Line
UltFone iOS Data Recovery will help to recover photos from your iPhone memory and save the files onto your computer. Then you can transfer the recovered data from computer to your iPhone - this won't delete the new and current contents on your device.