Top 3 iOS Jailbreak tools
Jailbreaking an iOS device means removing the restrictions that imposed by Apple. Many of the iOS users tend to Jailbreak their iOS device to install third party apps. The greatest and steady method to install cydia is Jailbreaking the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with a Jailbreak tool like Pangu, Yalu or TaiG. There are many tools available on the internet that allows users to jailbreak their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in just a few steps.
The 2018 best jailbreak tools for iOS 13/12/11/10 are as follows:
1. iOS jailbreak Tool Pangu
Pangu Jailbreak team previously announced that they already archived for Pangu iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak and they decides to keep their iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak exploits as secret until iOS 10.2.1 update released to the public. Now Apple Company released iOS 10.2.1 update to the public.
As the authorized Pangu iOS jailbreak is not obtainable to download cydia on to iOS devices we can use the Pangu online for iOS 12, 1, 10.2.1, 10.2.2, 10.2.2 devices.
2. iOS jailbreak Tool Yalu
Here are the steps to jailbreak iOS using Yalu Jailbreak
1. Download the Yalu jailbreak IPA and the newest version of Cydia Impactor from our download Yalu jailbreak page.
2. Now go to yalujailbreak.org.
3. Find the UP arrow [ top or bottom of the screen depending on the device used, and tap on it ].
4. Add to Home Screen from the new choices on your screen.
3. iOS jailbreak Tool TaiG
TaiG jailbreak team hack iOS update successfully and they released iOS 10.2 jailbreak to the public quickly with iOS 10.2 release. However Taig iOS 10.2 semi jailbreak tool is the only tool which available tool for download Cydia iOS 10.2 and lower versions as well as very first jailbreak tool for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7.
How to Jailbreak iOS using TaiG Jailbreak
1. As in every jailbreaking process, it's better to backup your data.
- 2. Connect your device to computer via the USB cable.
3. Extract the downloaded TaiG program & run on your computer.
- 4.Download TaiG jailbreaking tool on your PC and install it.
Connect your device to the desktop PC and it will automatically detect your iDevice via the TaiG JB tool.
iOS is no doubt the best mobile operating system ever, nevertheless, sometimes our iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch may come across trouble. These problems can occur later than renewing to a fresh iOS version, jailbreak, or the in commission system executes sluggish or unresponsive without a known reason.If your iPhone, iPad gets stuck on recovery mode, Apple logo, black screen, etc. after jailbreaking/restore, you can easily fix it with UltFone iOS System Repair.