How to Save Videos from iMessage
If you have received precious video from your family or friend through iMessage, and you’d like iMessage to computer as a memorial, but have no idea how to achieve it? No worries! Here we well share 3 workable ways to guide you to save videos or photos from iMessage on iPhone to PC/Mac with a couple of clicks. Now let’s know how to save them step by step.
- Part 1: How to Save Videos from iMessage on iPhone
- Part 2: Save Videos from iMessages on iPhone to Computer
Part 1: How to Save Videos from iMessage on iPhone
To save videos from iMessage on your iPhone 11/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, follow the very simple steps.
- Step 1: First of all, launch the messages app on your iPhone and tap on the message with videos.
- Step 2: Hit “Details” at the upper right corner and then scroll down to “Attachments” section. After that, press and hold on one of the videos you would like to save.
Step 3: Tap on “More” on pop-up menu and then select the videos you would like to save and then tap on “Save Messages” in the bottom left corner to save them all.
This is the steps to save a video from iMessage to camera roll on iOS 14/13/12 devices. If you'd like to save imessages to PC, please follow to the next part.
Part 2: Save Videos from iMessages on iPhone to Computer
To save videos from messages iOS 14, you can use third-party software to accomplish. Here are two software for you to use.
Way 1. Backup and Save Videos from Messages Using Free iOS Data Manager
Backing up videos from messages to computer is also a workable way to save iMessage on iPhone. UltFone iOS Data Manager can help do it. It allows you to save iMessage videos on iPhone to computer. Actually, this software's backup features is 100% free, you can backup all data on iPhone without iTunes completely free.
Step 1: Launch this free iPhone backup and then connect your iOS device to computer via a USB cable. Click "Backup & Restore" from the main interface. If you'd like to backup videos, please choose "Device Backup & Restore" to contineu.
Step 2: Now Choose “Messages & Attachments” for backing up and then click “Backup” to start the process.
Step 3: Once it finished, you can preview all the files. Choose the iMessage videos you need and then click “Restore to device” or “Export to PC” to save the backup data either on your iPhone or computer.
Way 2. Use iOS Data Recovery to Save iMessage to PC/Mac
Apple makes it difficult to save videos from iMessage to PC or Mac but fortunately, you have got an option to save videos to your computer in bulk. This iPhone data recovery program-UltFone iOS Data Recovery can be used to save iMessage chats, photos and videos to PC/Mac in just a few simple steps. Using this software even can help you recover deleted iMessages.
- 1. Download and install this program on PC or Mac, and then connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
2. Click on “Recover from iOS Device”, then select “Messages & Attachments” and click “Start Scan” to kick off the scanning process.
3. Once the scan is complete, all of the iMessages and their attachments will be displayed. In the folder of SMS Attachments, you will see both exited and deleted iMessage attachments are displayed. You can select the videos or photos that you need and click Recover button to save them to computer.
This is the quick step to save videos from messages to computer.
The Bottom Line
This is all about how to save videos from iMessage iOS 13 to computer, just choose any one from these methods we provides. You can save videos to iPhone camera and then export to computer, or use iOS Data Manager to save videos from messages to computer. If you have other more interesting, you are warmly welcomed to share with us!