"I was trying to fix a glitch on my iPhone, and for that, I put the device in recovery Mode. But now the device is stuck in that. I put the device into that mode via iTunes but it is not working. Is there another away? How to restore iPhone without iTunes in recovery Mode?"
DFU Mode or Recovery Mode it does not matter; if you have put your iPhone in any of those said modes and the device got stuck, then your iPhone is completely useless for the moment unless you can make the device exit the said mode.
Unfortunately, in such situations iTunes app doesn’t work; so you need a way to make the device exit the said mode without the use of the said application. The situation is indeed difficult but if you want to know; how to restore iPhone in recovery mode without iTunes, then read the article below for all the necessary information.
- Part 1: iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode and Won't Connect to iTunes?
- Part 2: How to Restore iPhone without iTunes in Recovery Mode
- Part 3: If You Want to Restore iPhone with iTunes in Recovery Mode, Here is How To
Part 1: iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode and Won't Connect to iTunes?
Well, most of the time, users get stuck in Recovery Mode while restoring their iOS device. Indeed, users don’t have to put the device in Recovery Mode for that but most of them go through it as the iTunes app has a very bad reputation in terms of performance.
Although users go through the Recovery Mode, it can still put them in a difficult situation by getting stuck. The screen will show that iPhone won’t connect to iTunes. So, your only option is to restore iPhone without iTunes in Recovery Mode.
Part 2: How to Restore iPhone without iTunes in Recovery Mode
Well, to make your iOS device usable again, you have to find a way to restore iPhone in recovery mode without iTunes.
You may think like most of the users; how to restore an iPhone in recovery mode without iTunes? But it is not difficult, and there are professional programs available that are capable of restoring your iPhone without the iTunes app in Recovery Mode.
Although, you will find so many such software available, online. But we are recommending iOS System Repair. It is an excellent program with advanced functions that will fix your iPhone within minutes. Here’s how to restore an iPhone in recovery mode without iTunes.
Step 1: So, download and install the program, to begin with. Then, launch it. Connect the stuck iPhone to the said computer and click on the ‘Repair Operating System’ option.
Step 2: After that, you will be directed to another page. Click on ‘Fix Now’ on that page.
Step 3: It is possible that due to the said issue, your iPhone won’t be detected by the program. In that case, you have to put the device in Recovery Mode.
Step 4: Now, the iPhone will be detected by the program, and you will be redirected to the firmware download page. Click on “Download” and get the associated firmware.
Step 5: After the firmware has been downloaded successfully, click on ‘Repair Now’ and start fixing the iOS system.
The entire recovery process will take a few minutes, but after the completion of the procedure, you will be notified via an on-screen pop-up message.
Part 3: If You Want to Restore iPhone with iTunes in Recovery Mode, Here is How To
Now, just let us come back to the most convenient way and show you how to restore the iPhone from Recovery Mode with iTunes. This is also a straightforward method but you may face some severe glitches during the procedure. Nonetheless, this is the official procedure, let’s take a look;
- 1. First make sure that you are using the latest version of iTunes on your computer and then connect the USB cable to your iPhone. Make sure that the iPhone is turned off.
- 2. Now, put the iPhone in Recovery Mode. The steps are different for different models, we take iPhone 11/X/8 as example. For other iPhone models, please see how to put iPhone in recovery mode.
- First, tap the Volume Up button and then the Volume Down button.
- After that, hold the Side/Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
- Keep holding that button until connect to iTunes screen appears.
3. After successfully putting the device in Recovery Mode, connect the other end of the USB to the computer and launch iTunes. A dialog box will appear stating that it has detected an iPhone in Recovery Mode.
- 4. Now, just click on the ‘Restore’ option visible at the right-side of that dialog box.
The iPhone will be restored immediately. But remember that restoring the iPhone in Recovery Mode via iTunes will erase all the data from the device. So, be sure to make a backup beforehand.
Hence, if you ever got stuck, then restoring the device in Recovery Mode is the best option available. But there are 2 ways you can do it. You can do it via the iTunes app, which is the official way.
Or you can do it via professional 3rd party software. There are several issues with the iTunes app these days; so we would recommend you to use professional iOS System Repair tool for a safe and fruitful recovery of your iPhone.