How to Spoof in Pokemon Go Without Getting Banned?Here's Real Answer
- Jerry Cook
- Updated on 2023-04-03 to  Virtual Location
While spoofing is against the terms of service of Pokémon Go and can result in a ban, some players may still be tempted to try it. In this article, we will explore how to spoof in Pokémon Go without getting banned, including the risks involved and the steps you can take to minimize the chance of being caught.
- Part 1. What Action Will Cause Soft Ban?
- Part 2. Basic Principles You Should Know When Spoofing in Pokemon Go
- Part 3. How to Spoof in Pokémon Go without Getting Banned for iPhone
- Part 4. How to Spoof in Pokemon Go without Getting Banned Android
Part 1. What Action Will Cause Soft Ban?
A soft ban in Pokémon Go temporarily suspends gameplay actions. This happens when the game detects abnormal behavior from a players account. Soft bans are usually triggered by actions against the games terms of service. It is one of the common actions that Pokemon Go takes to prevent cheating and maintain a fair playing field for all users.Here are some actions that can cause a soft ban on Pokémon Go:
- 1. Moving too fast in the game
- 2. Sharing accounts with other friends
- 3. Spoofing GPS while playing pokemon and being detected
You should avoid repeating offenses that can result in temporary or permanent bans. But if you still want to spoof in Pokemon Go, you should keep a few things stated below in mind to avoid bans.
Part 2. Basic Principles You Should Know When Spoofing in Pokemon Go
When spoofing in Pokémon Go, its important to remember a few basic principles to minimize the risk of getting caught and banned from the game. Here is how to spoof in Pokemon Go without getting banned by keeping some basic principles in mind.1. Use A Quality Spoofing App
Use a spoofing app with a good reputation among other players. Avoid using unknown or untested apps that could potentially contain malware or other malicious software. You must utilize an app with a good reputation and stable connection when you switch your location.2. Follow Cooldown Times
You should strictly follow the cooldown times to ensure your accounts safety.3. Be careful and Follow the Rules
The best way to avoid a soft or permanent ban is to be cautious. Dont try to rush things or play too fast. Therefore, you should follow the rules and play the game normally. Explore things at normal speed instead of being marked red in game.
Part 3. How to Spoof in Pokémon Go without Getting Banned for iPhone
Spoofing in Pokemon Go can be tricky. There are different methods you can utilize to spoof in the game. However, only a few of them guarantee success and prove to be less risky. One among them is the use of a popular GPS location spoofing tool, UltFone iOS Location Changer.
This powerful reliable tool helps you spoof location in iOS devices safely. It makes sure that you are spoofing the location without any worry of getting banned/detected if you follow the rules to spoof pokemon go.
Check out below steps to change your location in Pokemon Go Safely & Quickly.
- Step 1Run UltFone iOS Location Changer on your computer. Be sure the “GPS Change” icon is selected on the left tab and hit Enter.
- Step 2Now, connect your iOS device to the computer and hit Next to get going.
- Step 3 The program will show the world map on the screen. Enter any location or move your mouse manually to get any location you wish.
- Step 4The program will hardly take a few seconds to move your iPhone’s location to that spot. Now, run the Pokemon Go app and try to get as many rare Candy as you want.
Key Features of UltFone iOS Location Changer
- Change location to anywhere instantly around the world.
- Simulate GPS movement: move along customized routes naturally in the game.
- Spoof Pokémon GO safely and won't get you banned.
- Fake location on Tinder, WhatsApp, Life360, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, etc.
Part 4. How to Spoof in Pokemon Go without Getting Banned Android
The spoofing technique on an Android device is also the same. Select a reputable GPS changing software and connect your device to change your location. One similar application that guarantees great results for android devices is Fly GPS Apk.
- Step 1. Download and install Fly GPS Apk from a trusted source.
- Step 2. Enable Developer Options on your Android device.
- Step 3. Enable the Mock Locations option in Developer Options.
- Step 4. Open Fly GPS Apk and select a location on the map where you want your device to be spoofed.
Once you have connected to the location, your phone’s GPS will change, and you can spoof in Pokemon Go without any issues.
Part 5. FAQs about Pokemon Go soft ban
Q1. What happens if you get a Pokemon Go soft ban?
A soft ban in Pokémon Go temporarily will suspends a players gameplay actions, such as catching Pokémon, spinning Pokéstops, participating in raids or battles, and placing Pokémon in gyms.
Q2. How Long Do Pokemon Bans Last?
The length of a Pokémon Go ban depends on the severity of the violation and the type of ban issued. There are two types of bans in Pokémon Go.
The duration of a soft ban varies based on the severity of the violation, but they typically last between a few minutes to a few hours.And a permanent ban is a permanent suspension of a players account.
Now you have known how to spoof in pokemon go without getting banned in 2023. While spoofing in Pokémon Go may risks getting caught and banned , it indeed provide some advantages. If you choose to spoof, it's important to do so responsibly and follow some basics to successfully spoof in Pokemon Go without getting banned.
Using a reputable spoofing app like UltFone iOS Location Changer can help to minimize the risk of getting banned.