How to Spoof in Pokemon Go Without Getting Banned?Here's Real Answer
While spoofing is against the terms of service of Pokémon Go and can result in a ban, some players may still be tempted to try it. In this article, we will explore how to spoof in Pokémon Go without getting banned, including the risks involved and the steps you can take to minimize the chance of being caught when spoofing.
- Part 1. What Action Will Cause Soft Ban?
- Part 2. Some Pokemon Go Spoof Rules You Should Know
- Part 3. How to Spoof in Pokémon Go without Getting Banned for iPhone[Safest,100% Working]
- Part 4. How to Spoof in Pokemon Go without Getting Banned Android
Part 1. What Action Will Cause Soft Ban?
A soft ban in Pokémon Go temporarily suspends gameplay actions. This happens when the game detects abnormal behavior from a players account. Soft bans are usually triggered by actions against the games terms of service. It is one of the common actions that Pokemon Go takes to prevent cheating and maintain a fair playing field for all users.Here are some actions that can cause a soft ban on Pokémon Go:
- 1. Moving too fast in the game
- 2. Sharing accounts with other friends
- 3. Spoofing GPS while playing pokemon and being detected
You should avoid repeating offenses that can result in temporary or permanent bans. But if you still want to spoof in Pokemon Go, you should keep a few things stated below in mind to avoid bans.
Part 2. Some Pokemon Go Spoof Rules You Should Know When Spoofing in Pokemon Go
When spoofing in Pokémon Go, its important to remember a few basic pokemon go spoof rules to minimize the risk of getting pokemon go banned for spoofing. Here is how to spoof in Pokemon Go without getting banned by keeping this pokemon go rules in mind.1. Use A Reliable Pokemon Go Spoofing Tool
Use a spoofing tool with a good reputation among other players. Avoid using unknown or untested apps that could potentially contain malware or other malicious software. You must utilize an app with a good reputation and stable connection like UltFone iOS Location Changer, which we will state more detail about it in the next part.2. Follow Cooldown Times
You should strictly follow the Pokemon Go cooldown times to ensure your accounts safety.3. Be careful and Follow the Rules
The best way to avoid a punishment for spoofing Pokemon Go is to be cautious. Dont try to rush things or play too fast. Therefore, you should follow the rules and play the game normally. Explore things at normal speed instead of being marked red in game.
Part 3. How to Spoof in Pokémon Go without Getting Banned for iPhone[Safest,100% Working]
One of the best way to spoof in Pokemon Go without getting soft banned is to use a reliable and professional Pokemon Go Spoofer like UltFone iOS Location Changer . With the help of such Pokemon Go Spoofin tool, you are able to move to any world location and catch all rare Pokemon you want with a single click.
What makes UltFone iOS Location Changer stand out is its security.It makes sure that you are spoofing the location without any worry of getting banned/detected if you follow the rules to spoof pokemon go.
More Key Features of UltFone iOS Location Changer
- Safe: Safely spoof Pokémon GO to anywhere and won't get you banned.
- Easy to Use: Help you fake GPS location in Pokemon Go in 3 steps.
- Player-friendly: Customize the route and speed via its virtual joystick and enhance gaming experience.
- No Jailbreak: Doesn’t require jailbreak iPhone or root Android devices.
- Free Trial: Offers a free trial period, it is the best free Pokemon Go spoofer in 2023.
- High Compatibility: Works with all location-based apps,such as Messenger and WhatsApp as well as AR games including Pokémon GO.
Check out below steps to do Pokemon Go location spoof safely & quickly without getting banned:
- Step 1Run UltFone iOS Location Changer on your computer. Be sure the “GPS Change” icon is selected on the left tab and hit Enter.
- Step 2Now, connect your iOS device to the computer and hit Next to get going.
- Step 3 The program will show the world map on the screen. Enter any location or move your mouse manually to arrive at any location you wish.
- Step 4The program will hardly take a few seconds to move your iPhone’s location to that spot. Now, run the Pokemon Go app and try to get as many rare Candy as you want.
Part 4. How to Spoof in Pokemon Go without Getting Banned Android
The spoofing technique on an Android device is also the same. Select a reputable Pokemon Go Spoofer for Android and connect your device to change your location. One similar application that guarantees great results for android devices is Fly GPS Apk.
- Step 1. Download and install Fly GPS Apk from a trusted source.
- Step 2. Enable Developer Options on your Android device.
- Step 3. Enable the Mock Locations option in Developer Options.
- Step 4. Open Fly GPS Apk and select a location on the map where you want your device to be spoofed.
Once you have connected to the location, your phone’s GPS will change, and you can spoof in Pokemon Go without any issues.
Part 5. FAQs about Pokemon Go soft ban
Q1. What are punishments for spoofing pokemon go?
The specific punishment for spoofing in Pokémon Go can vary, but it typically includes the following:
Warnings and Penalties: Niantic often starts by issuing warnings to players who are caught spoofing. These warnings can range from temporary suspensions to permanent bans depending on the severity of the offense.
Permanent Ban: In more serious cases or for repeat offenders, Niantic may issue permanent bans from the game. This means the player will no longer be able to access their Pokémon Go account.
Termination of In-Game Progress: Players who are caught spoofing may lose all of their in-game progress, including Pokémon, items, and achievements.
Q2. How to use PGsharp without getting banned?
PGsharp is safe to use because it doesn't need to root or jailbreak your device. To prevent you from getting banned when using PGsharp, please make sure that you don't move too fast and follow some basic Pokemon Go spoof rules.
Q3. How Long Do Pokemon Bans Last?
The length of a Pokémon Go ban depends on the severity of the violation and the type of ban issued. There are two types of bans in Pokémon Go.
The duration of a soft ban varies based on the severity of the violation, but they typically last between a few minutes to a few hours.And a permanent ban is a permanent suspension of a players account.
Now you have known how to spoof in pokemon go without getting banned in 2023. While spoofing in Pokémon Go may risks getting caught and banned , it indeed provide some advantages. If you choose to spoof, it's important to do so responsibly and follow some basics to successfully spoof in Pokemon Go without getting banned.
Using a reputable spoofing app like UltFone iOS Location Changer can help to minimize the risk of getting banned.