How to Catch Regional Pokémon without Travelling?
Is there anyway of getting Regional Pokemon in Pokemon Go if you are not in that area?
It's safe to say that Pokemon GO was created to get people to move. Of course, the AR component and other features make Pokemon GO more appealing, but the game's core concept is quite simple: the more you walk, the more Pokemon you'll catch. To further emphasize this concept, Niantic introduced catch regional Pokemon without traveling, which are only available in certain parts of the world.
Because you could only find certain Pokemon in specific places, Niantic wanted to promote the concept of playing the game in multiple cities to collect Pokemon GO Regionals. These exclusive regional Pokemon have been updated constantly since the first day to interest gamers and urge them to travel.
This guide will cover the regional Pokemons and how you can try and grab them to make your collection extra unique.
- Part 1: What are Regional Pokemon?
- Part 2: Where to Find Regional Pokemon? [Listed for You]
- Part 3: How to Catch Regional Pokemon without Travelling?
- Tip 1: Use UltFone iOS Location Changer to Spoof Location [For iOS]
- Tip 2: Use App to Spoof Location [For Android]
- Tip 3: Practice Your Throwing
- Tip 4: Pick Up RazzBerries
- Tip 5: Use Great and Ultra Balls
- Tip 6: Get Out the Nanab Berries
- Tip 7: Turn Off AR Mode
- Tip 8: Wait for a Special Event
- Tip 9: Trading
- Part 4: Warm Tips to Catch Regional Pokemon
Part 1: What are Regional Pokemon?
Region-specific Pokémon, also known as regionals, are rare and exciting Pokémon that can only be obtained by visiting specific regions of the real world. They can be found in the wild, as part of group raids, eggs, or research tasks designed specifically for those regions.
These rare Pokémon can be found in over 35 locations worldwide. The good news is that these Pokémon can be traded with international players looking for regional Pokémon from your area. The only disadvantage is that your area may have more common ones than others.
Part 2: Where to Find Regional Pokemon? [Listed for You]
Part 3: How to Catch Regional Pokemon without Travelling?
Tip 1: Use UltFone iOS Location Changer to Spoof Location [For iOS]
Even though Pokemon GO Regionals are the most sought-after characters in the game, they are not available to everyone. Why? Because not everyone has the time or resources to travel to another city to catch a Pokemon, is it possible to catch these rare Pokemon without visiting their designated locations?
Yes, the answer is yes! UltFone iPhone Location Changer allows you to catch regional Pokemon without traveling. It's a location spoofing tool that allows you to change your iOS location to anywhere in the world. This way, you can easily swap your location with the intended site of a regional Pokemon and collect it.
- With a single click, you can change your GPS location to anywhere in the world.
- Work with location-based apps like Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, and Facebook, among others.
- Start your desired routes by adding GPX files.
- Conveniently control your movement direction with a joystick.
- Supports the most recent iOS 16.0/iPad 16.0 and the iPhone 13 Mini/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max.
This program is fantastic for hiding your actual location for security or privacy concerns. Let's see how a single click may alter the GPS position of the iPhone.
- Step 1 Launch this software after installation. The GPS modification interface is the default interface. Check the box next to the disclaimer and press the Enter key to continue.
- Step 2 Select an iDevice to connect on the subsequent screen.
- Step 3Use the mouse to choose a place on the map or put it into the search box in the top-left corner. Then, from the menu, choose "Begin Modification". You will change the iPhone's location. Additionally, the location will be updated in all location-based iPhone applications.
The accompanying remarks accompany each characteristic.
Note 1: Cooldown time
The new function [cooldown time] of UltFone warns Pokemon Go users not to change their location too often.
By default, the cooldown timer is activated. You may disable it by selecting "Settings" from the menu that appears when you click the icon with three horizontal lines in the upper left corner. Then, the Cooldown Period will begin.
Note 2: Restore the True Coordinate
To restore the original coordinate, hit the button in the lower right corner, which is the second from the bottom. Select "Restart Now" from the popup that appears.
Note 3: Multi-Device
If you desire to spoof GPS location on several devices, you may choose which iDevice(s) to spoof location on by tapping the first icon in the lower left corner.
Tip 2: Use App to Spoof Location [For Android]
How to get Pokemon from different regions? Android devices allow users to install phony location apps, which can quickly teleport the device to the region where the Pokémon you want to catch is located. In this regard, apps such as Lexa, Hola, and Fake GPS location-GPS Joystick can be extremely useful.
Tip 3: Practice Your Throwing
Even when learning how to play Pokémon GO for the first time, the game teaches players that throwing a curveball increases your chances of capture by up to 17 times. You get many more bonus points when you successfully catch a curveball.
Tip 4: Pick Up RazzBerries
RazzBerries attract Pokémon's attention, as do the regional Pokémon Go opportunities that appear after you've discovered a great location. Feeding berries to your target significantly increases your chances of capturing them.
Tip 5: Use Great and Ultra Balls
These strong poke balls have naturally enhanced power capabilities and are intended for more powerful and rare Pokémon. Throwing a great ball gives you double the regular bonus, and throwing an ultra ball gives you 15 times the regular bonus. When looking for Pokémon Go regional exclusives, keep a healthy supply of these items.
Tip 6: Get Out the Nanab Berries
These Nanab Berries, like RazzBerries, increase your chances of capture. The difference is that Nanab Berries are intended to calm and slow the Pokémon, which is especially useful when encountering a rare regional beast that may wish to flee.
Tip 7: Turn Off AR Mode
It may appear to be a simple fix, but removing the augmented reality (AR) mode from gameplay improves your accuracy while also removing the bumping and graphic accelerations that can slow down your device. The more precise your target, the more likely you will hit and capture them for your PokeDex.
Tip 8: Wait for a Special Event
If you don't want to visit these areas, you can wait until Niantic releases a special event in your area that includes one of the regional Pokémon GO creatures. While this is helpful, there is no guarantee that the Pokémon you're looking for will appear during one of these events.
Tip 9: Trading
If you cannot travel or use GPS spoofing apps, you can obtain Regional Exclusive Pokémon by trading. If you are unfamiliar with Pokémon, it is considered a Special Trade and will cost you and your friend a certain amount of stardust. Here's a breakdown of how much stardust you can spend on a trade based on your friendship level:
- Friend: No Special Trades allowed
- Good Friend: 20,000 Stardust
- Great Friend: 16,000 Stardust
- Ultra-Friend: 1,600
- Best Friend: 800
Part 4: Warm Tips to Catch Regional Pokemon
Some of the things you may do to catch regional Pokemon without traveling online more readily are as follows:
- If regional maps seem unclear, consider utilizing filters to find certain Pokémon in the region.
- Consider utilizing candies and incense to entice Pokémon when faking your location.
- Avoid changing your location numerous times daily to avoid having your account blocked.
- If the Pokémon nest you locate is dormant or empty, return in 15 days since Niantic does a nest migration every two weeks.
- Consider utilizing Great and Ultra balls to boost your chances of catching stronger Pokémon.
- Finally, never quit. Finding and catching Pokémon may take some time. If you're not having any luck, take a few hours off before resuming your search.
Niantic has long emphasized encouraging gamers to enhance their physical activities with Pokemon Go. However, with regionals, it's evident that the gaming behemoth also aims to increase the popularity of travel. So, if you've grown tired of collecting the same old Pokemon, it's time to take the next step and start acquiring Pokemon Go regionals worldwide. And, if you want to gather all the usual critters, we highly propose UltFone iPhone Location Changer, which can fake your location and help you catch regional Pokemon without traveling.