Best iOS 14 Beta Downgrade Tool
Downgrade iOS firmware sometimes is necessary in daily. For jailbreakers, they need to downgrade iOS in order to jailbreak the device; For other users who have installed a beta version of iOS 14 or iOS 13.6 and don't like it, or the new iOS 13 does not run as smooth as they suppose, they will want to downgrade from iOS 13. Whatever the case, a reliable and easy iOS downgrade tool is essential. In this post I am going to introduce you the best iOS downgrade tool – UltFone iOS System Repair to remove iOS beta from iPhone/iPad without jailbreak/restore/data loss.
Part 1. Outstanding Features of UltFone iOS System Repair
There are some downgrade tools that are known to all, including TinyUmbrella, Prometheus, and iDeviceReRestore. Whereas, all these iOS downgrade tools only work with jailbroken devices. Compared with these downgrade utilities, UltFone's iOS beta downgrade tool is prominent in many aspects.
- Remove iOS 14 beta profile from iPhone 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/7/6s and downgrade to iOS 13 without requiring downloading ipsw file separately.
- You are able to go back to any iOS version as long as Apple is still signing it.
- Automatically detect and display the latest IPSW files (firmware package) for connected iOS device. You even do not need to know what IPSW is and the downgrade can be done with one click only.
- Install IPSW file on iPhone/iPad without iTunes.
- Downgrade iOS without jailbreak.
- No need to use SHSH blobs for downgrading.
- Fix 50+ iOS update and downgrade issues without data loss, including recovery mode loop, apple logo freezing, etc.
- Fix iTunes errors when updating or downgrading iOS.
- Support all iPhone and iPad devices: iPhone 11/11 Pro, iPhone XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/3, iPad Pro 3, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 6/5, etc.
- Support iOS 14 beta, iOS 13.5, iOS 12, iOS 11/10/9/8/7/6/5.
Part 2. How to Downgrade iOS 14 Beta without iTunes
Install UltFone iOS System Repair to your Windows/Mac computer, you can set about downgrading iOS by these easy steps.
Step 1. Run this program and connect your iDevice to computer. Choose Repair Operating System from the main interface.
Step 2. Click Fix Now from the next screen.
Step 3. Next, this program will detect your device and display the latest firmware package Apple is signing. Click Download button to start downloading the file.
Step 4. After the IPSW package is downloaded successfully, you can click Repair Now to install the firmware on your iPhone.
Step 5. After the IPSW package is downloaded successfully, you can click Repair Now to install the firmware on your iPhone.
People Also Ask about iOS Downgrade
1. How do I remove iOS 14 developer profile?
You can use UltFone iOS repair to downgrade iOS 14 developer beta.The steps are easy:
Step 1. Choose Repair Operating System from the main interface.
Step 2. Click Fix Now and then download iOS 13 ipsw file.
Step 3. Click Repair Now to start uninstalling iOS 14 developer profile file and reinstall iOS 13 to your device.
2. Can I downgrade to any iOS version?
UltFone iOS System Repair will download the latest IPSW file that is compatible with the connected device. Therefore, you won't downgrade to an older iOS version as long as Apple stopped signing it. As we know, Apple encourages users to update iOS to newest version and it often discontinues signing a particular iOS firmware after releasing a new version.
3. Will I lose my data if I downgrade my iPhone?
Yes. Downgrading means deleting all the data from your device, and then install a new iOS version. It is highly recommend to backup your data before downgrade. You can restore data from backup after downgrade.
In this article we have introduced the best iOS downgrade tool to downgrade iOS 14 beta on iPhone/iPad/iPad without iTunes. With the simple steps, you can downgrade iOS without SHSH blobs. UltFone iOS System Repair provides the best way to uninstall iOS beta and downgrade IPSW without iTunes.