Best iOS 16 Beta Downgrade Tool
Downgrade iOS firmware sometimes is necessary in daily. For jailbreakers, they need to downgrade iOS in order to jailbreak the device; For other users who have installed a beta version of iOS 16 and don't like it, or the new iOS version does not run as smooth as they suppose, they will want to downgrade from iOS 16/15/14. Whatever the case, a reliable and easy iOS downgrade tool is essential. In this post I am going to introduce you the best iOS downgrade tool – UltFone iOS System Repair to remove iOS beta from iPhone/iPad without jailbreak/restore/data loss.
Part 1. Outstanding Features of UltFone iOS System Repair
There are some downgrade tools that are known to all, including TinyUmbrella, Prometheus, and iDeviceReRestore. Whereas, all these iOS downgrade tools only work with jailbroken devices. Compared with these downgrade utilities, UltFone's iOS beta downgrade tool is prominent in many aspects.
- Remove iOS 16/15/14 beta profile from iPhone 12/11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/7/6s and downgrade to iOS 15/14 without requiring downloading ipsw file separately.
- You are able to go back to any iOS version as long as Apple is still signing it.
- Automatically detect and display the latest IPSW files (firmware package) for connected iOS device. You even do not need to know what IPSW is and the downgrade can be done with one click only.
- Install IPSW file on iPhone/iPad without iTunes.
- Downgrade iOS without jailbreak.
- No need to use SHSH blobs for downgrading.
- Fix 150+ iOS update and downgrade issues without data loss, including recovery mode loop, apple logo freezing, etc.
- Fix iTunes errors when updating or downgrading iOS.
- Support all iOS versions and iPhone models.
Part 2. How to Downgrade iOS 16 Beta without iTunes
Install UltFone iOS System Repair to your Windows/Mac computer, you can set about downgrading iOS by these easy steps.
Step 1. Run this program and connect your iDevice to computer. Choose iOS System Repair from the main interface and click the Start button.
Step 2. On the next screen, please choose "Deep Repair" to downgrade iOS.
Step 3. Next, this program will detect your device and display the latest firmware package Apple is signing. Click Download button to start downloading the file.
Step 4. After the IPSW package is downloaded successfully, you can click Start Deep Repair to install the firmware on your iPhone.
People Also Ask about iOS Downgrade
1. How do I remove iOS 16 developer profile?
You can use UltFone iOS Repair Repair to downgrade iOS 16 developer beta.The steps are easy:
Step 1. Choose Repair Operating System from the main interface.
Step 2. Click Fix Now and then download iOS 15/14/13 ipsw file.
Step 3. Click Repair Now to start uninstalling iOS 16/15/14 developer profile file and reinstall iOS 15/14/13 to your device.
2. Can I downgrade to any iOS version?
UltFone iOS System Repair will download the latest IPSW file that is compatible with the connected device. Therefore, you won't downgrade to an older iOS version as long as Apple stopped signing it. As we know, Apple encourages users to update iOS to newest version and it often discontinues signing a particular iOS firmware after releasing a new version.
3. Will I lose my data if I downgrade my iPhone?
Yes. Downgrading means deleting all the data from your device, and then install a new iOS version. It is highly recommend to backup your data before downgrade. You can restore data from backup after downgrade.
In this article we have introduced the best iOS downgrade tool to downgrade iOS 16 beta on iPhone/iPad/iPad without iTunes. With the simple steps, you can downgrade iOS without SHSH blobs. UltFone iOS System Repair provides the best way to uninstall iOS beta and downgrade IPSW without iTunes.