How Do I Locate the "Apps and Data Screen" on iPhone 15/14/13
With the release of the iPhone 14, many users are wondering where the "Apps and Data Screen" is. This screen was a staple in older versions of the iPhone operating system, but it seems to have disappeared in more recent updates. Don't worry, though! We're here to show you how to navigate to this screen and access your apps and data. Keep reading for instructions on how to find this elusive screen!
- Part 1: Where Is the Apps and Data Screen on New iPhone
- Part 2: How Do I Navigate to Apps and Data Screen after Setup?
- Part 3: How to Restore iPhone Backup without The Apps And Data Screen
Part 1: Where Is the Apps and Data Screen on New iPhone
One of the most common questions we get about the new iPhone is, "Where is the Apps and Data screen?" The "Apps & Data" screen is the third screen that appears when you first set up your new iPhone. This is where you can choose to restore your new device from an existing iCloud or iTunes backup or to set it up as a new device. If you're coming from an older iPhone, you may be used to seeing this screen during the initial setup process. However, this screen has been moved to a different location on the new iPhone.
3 Easy steps to find Apps and Data Screen
If you're looking for the "Apps & Data" screen on your new iPhone, don't worry! We'll show you where to find it. Just follow these simple steps:
- When you turn on your new phone for the first time, there will be some instructions that appear on-screen. It's just like with any other brand of smartphone or vibrates, generally speaking!
- Select your country and connect with the WIFI network.
- Now, you'll need to set up Touch ID or other security measures.
These simple steps will help you find your new iPhone's "Apps & Data" screen.
Part 2: How Do I Navigate to Apps and Data Screen after Setup?
If you've already set up your new iPhone and want to access the "Apps & Data" screen, don't worry! You can still get there by following these steps:
- First, open the Settings app on your new iPhone. Then, scroll down and tap on "General." Next, tap on "Reset." Finally, tap on "Erase All Content and Settings." This will take you to the "Apps & Data" screen, where you can choose to restore from an iCloud or iTunes backup or set up your new phone as a new device. Type your passcode when prompted, and then select "Erase iPhone."
- Your iPhone will start to erase all of its content and settings. And your device return to the "Hello" screen, where you can choose to set up your phone as a new device or restore it from an iCloud or iTunes backup.
- There are two ways to restore it. If necessary, tap "Restore from iCloud backup" and sign in with your Apple ID account. This will upload all data saved on their servers into your device so that everything can be restored automatically when plugged into iTunes (you don't need any other software). Otherwise, go ahead and connect via USB cable- both methods work just fine!
- Wait for the process to be completed, and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your device. That's it!
Part 3: How to Restore iPhone Backup without The Apps And Data Screen
If you've ever backed up your iPhone using iTunes, you know that it can be a bit of a pain to restore from a backup. Not only does it take forever, but you also have to go through the process of re-downloading all of your apps and data. With UltFone iOS Data Manager, you can easily and quickly restore your iPhone from a backup without having to go through the hassle of re-downloading everything. With its user-friendly interface, UltFone iOS Data Manager makes it easy to select the backup you want to restore from, and it will automatically begin the process of restoring your data. In addition, UltFone iOS Data Manager supports all types of backups, including iCloud backups, so you can restore your iPhone from any type of backup seamlessly. With its fast restoration speed and support for all types of backups, UltFone iOS Data Manager is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to restore their iPhone from a backup quickly and easily.
- One-click to export photos from iOS device to computer
- Backup/restore/manage/transfer iOS data without iTunes sync
- Convert HEIC to JPG at one time max 1,000 photos on Windows
- Create a virtual USB drive to manage iOS data
- Compatible with new iPhone 14 series and iOS/iPadOS 16
Here’s how to Backup iPhone using UltFone iOS Data Manager:
Step 1Launch the software on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer with the help of a digital cable. After that, The program will display backup files you created both with iTunes and with UltFone iOS Data Manager. Choose a previous backup you want to restore and click "View".
Step 2UltFone iOS Data Manager will extract all files from the selected backup. You can choose the data you want to restore and click "Restore to Device" or "Export to Computer".
Step 3 Please wait patiently while restoring data to your device. Now, your backup files have been restored to your device successfully!
If you're looking for the Apps and Data screen on your iPhone, it's now located in the Settings menu. This change was made with iOS 13 and is designed to make it easier for users to manage their apps and data. The Apps and Data screen on the iPhone is a great place to manage your apps and data. If you are looking for an easy way to manage your iPhone apps and data, we recommend using UltFone iOS Data Manager. This software makes it easy for you to backup, restore, delete, and transfer your apps and data. So what are you waiting for? Download UltFone iOS Data Manager today!