How to Fix Apple TV Stuck on AirPlay Screen
Apple TV is designed to run smoothly in an ideal scenario. However, there can occasionally be problems with Apple TV in the real world, just like with other digital devices.
For instance, the "Apple TV stuck on the airplay screen" issue has drawn a lot of criticism. Not to worry. We'll walk you through how to resolve this problem. In truth, we have a number of options to deal with this problem. You can review the methods listed below and choose the one that works best for you.
- Part 1: Why is My TV Stuck on AirPlay Screen?
- Part 2: How Do I Fix AirPlay Problems? - Three Common Solutions
- Part 3: Ultimate Solution: How to Fix Apple TV Stuck on Airplay Screen in a Fast & Easy Way
- Bouns Tips: How to Fix Airplay Unable to Connect to Mac?
- People Also Ask about Apple TV Stuck on Airplay Screen
Part 1: Why is My TV Stuck on AirPlay Screen?
It's not a big deal when Apple TV gets stuck on the Airplay screen. In part, this problem was caused by the TV switching to conference room mode. When you switch on the TV in conference mode, it won't listen to your commands, even if you slam the Home button. That is to say, it is simple to remove the Apple TV from the airplay screen.
Part 2: How Do I Fix AirPlay Problems? - Three Common Solutions
1. Restart Apple Tv
Under most of conditions, restarting the Apple TV can fix Apple TV stuck on airplay screen. Look at two different ways on how to restart Apple TV
- 1. Go to Settings and choose the General option.
- 2. After that, select the option Restart to wait for the Apple TV to get restarted.
- 1. For around 10 seconds, press and hold the Down and Menu buttons simultaneously.
- 2. As soon as you see that the indicator light is blinking continuously, release the buttons.
- 3. Now unhook the power cord, wait a while, then replug it.
2. Unpair & Pair the Remote to Apple TV again
You should probably start with the most straightforward fix, which is unpairing your Apple TV from its remote.
- 1. For six seconds, simultaneously press and hold the remote's buttons for the Menu and Reverse.
- 2. Holding the Menu and Forward buttons at the same time for 6 seconds will re-pair the remote control and TV.
3. Reset or Restore Apple TV to Its Factory Settings
Some people may ask how do I reset AirPlay on Apple TV? Actually, a number of problems, including an Apple TV stuck on the airplay screen, may be resolved by resetting or restoring the device..
- 1. Head to Settings > Choose the System > Click on Reset.
- 2. For your Apple TV, you can select the best reset option from the following:
Reset - The fastest way to return your Apple TV to factory settings without requiring an internet connection is to just reset it.
Reset and Update - If you select this option, your Apple TV will be updated, which unquestionably calls for a reliable internet connection.
Part 3: Ultimate Solution: How to Fix Apple TV Stuck on Airplay Screen in a Fast & Easy Way
Why is my AirPlay stuck? Although you've already confirmed that both devices support this feature and are acceptable for content broadcasting, hardware issues may exist if the Apple TV cannot connect to another device over AirPlay. If methods above could not help you fix the problems about Apple Tv stuck on Airplay Scrren, you can try to use UltFone iOS System Repair to fix the issues.
It allows you to repair any problems with your Apple devices without risking data loss. For example, this program can restore black screens, white Apple logos, blue screens, locked screens, and much more in addition to Apple TV difficulties. It also support iOS/iPados/Apple tvos to upgrade and downgrade. You can look for this guide to learn how to downgrade apple tv from tvos 17 beta.
- 1-Click to enter and leave iPhone/iPad/iPod recovery mode.
- Repair 150+ iOS system issues, such as reboot loop, and black screen, without losing data.
- Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without using a password, iTunes, or the Finder.
- Downgrade from iOS 17 Beta without the use of iTunes.
- All iOS versions and iPhone models are supported, including the current iPhone 14 series and iOS 16/iPadOS 16.
- Step 1Download and Launch UltFone iOS System Repair Download and launch UltFone iOS System Repair on your PC or Mac. Connect your iPhone to the computer and click "Start" to enter the iOS system repair module.
- Step 2Select Standard Repair. On the following screen, click "Standard Repair" to proceed.
- Step 3Download Firmware Package Before performing the system repair, click the "Download" button to download the firmware package matched to your device. You can choose the location to save the firmware package.
- Step 4Start Repairing Operating System Once the firmware package is downloaded, click "Start Standard Repair" to fix the iOS issues. Wait for a few minutes as the system repair process takes place.
- Step 5Done with the UltFone iOS System Repair After the repair process, your Apple TV will automatically reboot, and the stuck issues have been resolved.
Bouns Tips: How to Fix Airplay Unable to Connect to Mac?
Airplay unable to connect to Mac! If you're trying to broadcast from your Mac and have a firewall configured, be sure it isn't preventing you from using AirPlay.
- Step 1: Select "Security & Privacy" under "System Preferences" while your Mac is open.
- Step 2: Ensure the "Firewall" tab is chosen before clicking the "Firewall settings" button.
- Step 3: If the item labeled "Block all incoming connections" is checked, remove it since your Firewall may be blocking AirPlay. You might also wish to check the option "Automatically enable signed software to receive incoming connections" in this menu.
Step 4: You might not have enabled the AirPlay symbol for your Mac if it didn't appear in the menu bar. Select "Displays" from the open "System settings" menu, then check the box next to "Show mirroring choices in the menu bar when available".
- Step 5: A dedicated "AirPlay" symbol will appear in your menu bar once this option is activated. Clicking this icon will show you a list of all the AirPlay-compatible devices currently in range.
People Also Ask about Apple TV Stuck on Airplay Screen
Q1: Why does AirPlay keep stopping?
There is a known problem with the auto-lock feature included into iPhones and iPads and interrupted Airplay playback. If you upgrade your OS, your auto-lock options could be reset. Therefore, if Airplay stops working after the update, check your auto-lock preferences.
Q2: How does Airplay Work?
Your devices must be close to one another and switched on for AirPlay to function. Ensure your Apple TV is active and not in sleep mode if you're trying to use AirPlay. Unless you utilize peer-to-peer AirPlay, it isn't easy to enjoy AirPlay and Apple TV mirroring without the internet.
Remember that certain streaming providers, including Netflix, have stopped supporting AirPlay due to poor video quality. If you try to do it, you can notice this error. Additionally, be certain that you are only attempting to stream from one device at a time.
Apple's AirPlay casting feature lets you see YouTube on a larger screen or display videos from your iPhone onto your TV. If the device is connected to the same WiFi as your TV, you may use AirPlay to securely cast video and audio from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to an Apple TV or smart TV that supports AirPlay 2.
We hope that the changes will assist you in fixing the Airplay cannot connect issue, but if they do not, UltFone iOS System Repair has been mentioned as the best solution to fix Apple TV stuck on Airplay Screen. It establishes a direct link between the device and the display.