[2024 Solved] How to Remove Flashlight From Lock Screen iOS 17 in seconds
When opening my iPhone running iOS 17 I have pressed the flashlight icon on numerous occations by accident. This has led to some awkward encounters as you can imagine. Is there any way to remove it/disable it?
There are millions of iPhone users, and most of them like the experience of using an iPhone as it is a user-intuitive smartphone with other great features. However, sometimes due to limited customization options available, iPhone users run into minor issues. If you use an iPhone, you must have encountered a flashlight icon on numerous occasions by accident, just like the user posted on Reddit. This leads to awkward interruptions, but here we will discuss how to remove flashlight from lock screen iOS 17 to avoid any inconvenience.
- Part 1. Can You Remove Flashlight From Lock Screen iOS 17
- Part 2. Tricks to Remove Flashlight From Lock Screen iOS 17
- Part 3. FAQs About iOS 17 Removes Flashlight From Lock Screen
- Q1. How do I get the flashlight button on my lock screen?
- Q2. Where is flashlight on iPhone 11 lock screen?
- Bonus Tip: How to Unlock iOS 17 Locked Screen Without Face ID/Passcode
Part 1. Can You Remove Flashlight From Lock Screen iOS 17
No, it is not possible to remove the flashlight from the lock screen iOS 17. The flashlight and camera icon are set to default on the lock screen for iPhone X and later models. However, there are some methods and tricks that you can use to take flashlight off the iOS 17 lock screen.
Part 2. Tricks to Remove Flashlight From Lock Screen iOS 17
As there is no direct or official way to remove flashlight from lock screen on iOS 17. Still, there are methods that you can use to disable the flashlight or minimize the chances of the flashlight being activated randomly.
Trick 1. Turn Off Raise to Wake
Raise to Wake is an iPhone feature that wakes up your iPhone every time you raise and looks at it. If you pick up iPhone by having your hands on the screen, this feature may accidentally turn on your flashlight too. You can remove flashlight from lock screen iOS 17 by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Open your iPhone's "Settings" app.
- Step 2: Tap on "Display & Brightness".
- Step 3: Locate the "Raise to Wake" option.
- Step 4: Tap the toggle switch next to "Raise to Wake" to turn it off.
2. Turn Off Tap to Wake
When you tap on the screen of the iPhone, the "Tap to wake" feature activates. This feature is the same as Raise to Wake, and mistakenly activating this feature could result in the flashlight being turned on without your knowledge or consent. If you want to know how to get rid of the flashlight on iOS 17 lock screen, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Open the "Settings" on your iOS 17 device.
- Step 2: Tap on "Accessibility".
- Step 3: Scroll down and select "Touch".
- Step 4: Locate the "Tap to Wake" option.
- Step 5: Tap the toggle switch next to "Tap to Wake" to turn it off.
- Step 6: Tap on the power button on your iOS 17 device to wake it up.
Following these steps will disable the "Tap to Wake" feature and allow you to wake up your iPhone by pressing the power button. It is one of the easiest ways to remove flashlight from lock screen iOS 17/16.
Part 3. FAQs About iPhone Removes Flashlight From Lock Screen
Q1. How do I get the flashlight button on my iPhone lock screen?
- Step 1: Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Select the "Control Center" option.
- Step 3: Press the button to the right of "Access on Lock Screen" to turn it on.
Following these steps will enable the Control Center on the lock screen of your iPhone, allowing you to access it by swiping it up from the bottom of the screen. It is an easy way to remove flashlight from lock screen iOS 16.
Q2. Where is a flashlight on iPhone 11 lock screen?
The flashlight icon on iPhone 11 is at the bottom left of the lock screen on iPhone 11. The picture below shows you the flashlight icon on the iPhone 11 lock screen.
Bonus Tip: How to Unlock iOS 17 Locked Screen Without Face ID/Passcode
There are situations sometimes when you want to unlock iPhone's locked screen without Face ID or Passcode. UltFone iPhone Unlock is such utility software that exactly does that.
Key Features of UltFone iPhone Unlock:
- One click to unlock iOS 17 locked screen in seconds, save your precious time
- No skills are required, remove any iOS 17 lock screens: 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- Quickly remove iPhone screen time without data loss
- Bypass MDM (Mobile Device Management) within simple clicks
- Compatible with the latest iOS 17/iPadOS 17 and iPhone 15 models
Here is the step-by-step guide to unlock iOS 17 locked screen without face ID/passcode:
- Step 1Download and install UltFone iPhone Unlock on your computer, then click "Start" to unlock iOS 17 locked screen.
- Step 2Connect your iOS 17 device to your computer and the software will detect it automatically. Click "Next" from the main interface.
- Step 3Choose a save path and click "Download" to download the lastest firmware package.
- Step 4Click "Start Remove" to remove iOS 17 locked screen.
- Step 5Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked your iOS 17 locked screen without face ID/passcode. You can restore your iPhone from a previous iTunes or iCloud backup.
Now, you've known how to remove flashlight from lock screen iOS 17. If you still wan to know how to unlock iPhone locked screen without face ID or passcode, UltFone iPhone Unlock will be a wise choice for you and every iPhone user.