How to Fix support.apple.com/iphone/passcode (null) iPhone Error
Forgotten iPhone screen passcode and multiple failed attempts to enter the wrong passcode can disable your iPhone. During this process, you may encounter the "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode" security lockout/iPhone unavailable error. Here, everything will be easily solved. This comprehensive guide will explain why "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode (null) error appears and how to fix it.
- Part 1. Why Does iPhone Get "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode (null)" Error
- Part 2. What To Do With "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode, Security Lockout/iPhone Unavailable
- 2.1 Unlock/Erase/Reset iPhone With "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode" Error, Without Any Restrictions [Ultimate Tool]
- 2.2 Erase iPhone According to "support.apple.com/iPhone/passcode" Webpage
- Part 3. FAQs About "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode" And Forgot iPhone Passcode
Part 2. Why Does iPhone Get "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode (null)" Error
Depending on iOS you are using, several failed attempts of the wrong passcode display the "iPhone Unavailable, try again in X minutes" and “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode iPhone Unavailable” screen.
With a continuous try, you will see "This iPhone is in security lockout. You can try your passcode again in(null), or you can erase and reset this iPhone now." and “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode iPhone Unavailable” screen appears on iPhone.
In case you have iPhone using iOS 15.2 or later, and multiple wrong passcode attempts have disabled your iPhone. Your iPhone displays Erase iPhone for unlocking your phone. By clicking this option on the Security Lockout screen, a notification appears “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode”.
Part 2. What To Do With "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode”, Security Lockout/iPhone Unavailable
Persons using iPhones often face this error after forgetting their passcode and seek solutions for “Support Apple com iPhone passcode security lockout” or “Support Apple com iPhone restore forgot passcode”. Here are some methods for Support Apple com iPhone passcode errors.
2.1 Unlock/Erase/Reset iPhone With “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode” Error, Without Any Restrictions [Ultimate Tool]
To fix “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode” error without any restrictions , avail yourself of UltFone Toolkit-iOS Screen Unlock unlocking iPhone within seconds without a password and iTunes. Simple clicks, successful iPhone unlocking!
- Quickily unlock iPhone and fix "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode" error within simple clicks
- Remove any iPhone/iPad security lockout or iphone unavailable messages, without Erase iPhone option
- Bypass all types of lock screens: 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID when forgot passcode
- Remove Screen Time Passcode (without data loss) and MDM
- Compatible with all models, including iPhone13/12/11/XR
Key Features of UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock :
How to Fix "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode (null)" Error [Video Tutorial] :
Learn how to fix “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode”error with UltFone:
- Step 1Download and install UltFone Toolkit on your computer, choose "iOS Screen Unlock" function, then click "Start" to unlock iPhone with “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode”error .
- Step 2Connect your iPhone to your computer and the software will detect it automatically. Click "Next" from the main interface.
- Step 3Choose a save path and click "Download" to download the lastest firmware package.
- Step 4Click "Start Remove" to begin the iPhone passcode bypassing process.
- Step 5Your iPhone has been successfully unlocked and the “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode”error is completely fixed! You can restore your iPhone from a previous iTunes or iCloud backup.
2.1 Erase iPhone According to “support.apple.com/iPhone/passcode” Webpage
Once “support.apple.com/iPhone/passcode” error appears, the most direct way is to visit this webpage and follow the steps to Erase iPhone.
Before using this method, please note the following. If the conditions are not met, we strongly recommend you to use a professional tool such as UltFone Toolkit-iOS Screen Unlock.
- You need a device running iOS 15.2 or iPadOS 15.2 or later
- Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch needs to be connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network
- You need to know the Apple ID and password you used to set up your device
- Find My should be on, or else, you can’t use the Erase Device function
Step 1: First, visit support.apple.com/iPhone/passcode webpage.
Step 2: Enter the wrong passcode five to seven times on your iPhone’s locked screen. Then, your device will display Support.Apple.com/iPhone/passcode Unavailable screen.
Step 3: Continue entering your passcode until your device displays the “Security Lockout” screen. In the bottom corner of your locked iPhone screen, the Erase iPad/Remove iPhone option appears.
Step 4: Click on the Erase [Device] option, and again press it for confirmation.
Step 5: Insert your Apple ID password for signing out of your Apple ID on your locked iPhone.
Step 6: Then, click on Erase iPhone option for the permanent removal of all your data and Settings.
Step 7: After that, your phone restarts. Then, follow the given instructions on the screen to set up your iPhone again.
Step 8: Once it completes, restore your all data and Settings from the backup files. Then, set a new passcode on your device screen. Alternatively, you can reset your phone using a computer if unable to follow the aforementioned steps.
Part 3. FAQs About "support.apple.com/iphone/passcode" And Forgot iPhone Passcode
Q1. How long is a Security Lockout on iPhone?
The number of wrong passcode attempts counts for the timing of the Security Lockout screen. Most often, nine failed attempts lead to the display of the screen “Try again in 15 minutes”. While the continuous ten or eleven wrong attempts introduce the screen “Try again in 1 hour” or “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode (null)” error. And if you continue trying the wrong passcodes, the iPhone screen appears with a Security Lockout mode but without time. Then, the unlocking method becomes compulsory.
Q2. How to unlock iPhone from Security Lockout without Erasing Data?
No authentic unlocking method works without erasing data. However, you can restore your iPhone’s data from a backup with the assistance of the efficient tool. Try to back up your iPhone using professional but free tools in advance.
The “support.apple.com/iphone/passcode (null)” error can be coped up through several methods. However, using an efficient and reliable tool, like UltFone Toolkit-iOS Screen Unlock can fix it and unlock iPhone/iPad without any restrictions. Take into consideration the pros and cons of all available methods to avail of the best one.