When Do Pokemon Go Nests Change and How to Find Them without Walking
Pokemon GO is one of the most famous games in the history of mobile games,not only is the game fun to play but also is an absolute treat for fitness freaks, as you get positive merits every time you run or jog, which increases the motivation to exercise. However, there might be some days when you don't feel like going out, for example, at times of rainy days or laziness.
We know that you put great value into your comfort and wish to avoid walking to find the Pokemon Go Nests. Hence, we have come up with multiple solutions that would allow you to find the Pokemon Go Nests without moving.
- Part 1: Everything About Pokemon Go Nests
- Part 2: How to Access Pokemon Go Nests without Walking on iOS
- Part 3: How to Access Pokemon Go Nests without Walking on Android
Part 1: Everything About Pokemon Go Nests
What is A Pokemon Go Nest?
In literal terms, "nest" means an area or structure where a bird would lay eggs and attain shelter for her young ones. Pokemon nests are no different; they are areas where you can find numerous Pokemons of the same type. Usually, Pokemon nests are located around a park or a famous public area.
Why Should You Care About Pokémon Go Nests?
There are several reasons that make Pokemon Go nests better than finding Pokemons by random chances.
- In case of a search for unique Pokemon to complete field research, pokemon nests make it easier to find the specific one rather than relying on random spawns.
- Pokemon nests make searching for specific Pokemons easier. If you require certain Pokemon to fight raid bosses, try reaching some Pokemon nests, there is a high chance that you would end up finding one.
- Powering up or evolving the Pokemons require you to find candy, visiting these nests would allow you to catch more of them, thus helping you complete your goal.
- If you need to complete missions by finding Pokemons in large quantities, then going to a Pokemon nest would make things easier for you as they are home to numerous Pokemons.
What Do Pokemon Go Nests Look Like
A Pokemon Go nest would look like a nest in real life. The map would show multiple Pokemons of the same breed close to each other. Although finding a nest is going to be difficult, but the reward it comes with is worth the struggle. However, ensure that you avoid the pidgey nests as they aren't the best to find rare Pokemons.
Pokemon GO Nest Map
Pokemon Go nests are places where you come across more than two Pokemons of the same type close to each other. If the place is a park or a famous public place, the probability of it being a nest rises even further. All you have to do is move around the famous sites in your neighborhood, and you shall end up finding a nest. However, if you don't want to search for them by leaving your comfort zone, there are numerous people who have already done it for you. Sites like The Sliph Road are home to a worldwide map that contains the location of numerous nests around the world.
Do Pokemon GO Nests Locations Change
Of course, Niantic regularly changes the location of nests in Pokemon Go. In this way, the players explore different places. Also, it intensifies the gaming experience of Pokemon Go users.
You might be wondering when would pokemon go nests migrate. Well, the nest migration in Pokemon Go takes place every 14 days on Thursday at 0:00 UTC.
Do All Pokémon Have Nests?
Unfortunately, not every Pokemon would have a nest in the game. Pokemon hatched from 10 KM eggs don't have nests, just like Pineco or Trapinch. Also, Pokemon that have some unique powers are generally not able to nest. As of now, there are more than 50 Pokémon's in the game having their dedicated nests. Some of the Pokemons with nests are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Dratini, Feebas, and Unown.
Part 2: How to Access Pokemon Go Nests without Walking on iOS
Many times, Pokemon Go users find it difficult to simulate their movement for the search of Nests. However, Thanks to UltFone iOS Location Changer, that has relieved the stress of searching Nests. With UltFone iOS Location Changer, you can implement Pokemon Go walking hack on your iPhone and search for the Nests. The powerful tool allows you to choose a specific destination or create a virtual route to move along in the game. UltFone iOS Location Changer is safe and secure to use, and there is no need to jailbreak your iPhone. Besides that, some of its impressive features are:
- Simulate movement with customized speed.
- Works perfectly with Pokemon Go as well as other location-based games.
- Hatch more Pokemons by spoofing your iPhone's location.
- Support Two-Spot and Multi-spot movement.
- Support new iOS 14 system and iPhone 12 series.
Here is the stepwise process to fake Pokemon Go location.
Step 1 Open the software, and switch to Single-Spot/Multiple-Spot Movement. Tick the Disclaimer and click "Enter".
Step 2 Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 3 On the following screen, select different locations to customize your moving route. You can also customize the speed and mode of travel.
- Step 4After selecting the locations, click on the "Start to Move" button.
Part 3: How to Access Pokemon Go Nests without Walking on Android
Unlike an iPhone, it is relatively easier to access Pokemon Go nests without walking on Android phones. This is just because there is no need for rooting the Android device. All you need to do is enabling Mock Locations and launch the Fake GPS to change the Android location. Here's how you can fake your Android's location.
Step 1: Enable the Developer's Settings on Your Android
- Go to Settings and tap About Phone.
In About Phone, tap on Build Number 7 times to unlock the Developer Options.
Step 2: Download Fake GPS Location on Your Android Phone
- Launch Play Store.
- Search for Fake GPS Location, and install it.
- When it is installed, go to Settings.
- Tap on Developer Options.
Look for Mock Locations. Tap on it, and select Fake GPS Location.
- Now, launch Fake GPS Location.
- Choose the location to anywhere in the world.
Tap on the Play button to finish the location spoofing.
That's it. Your device location shall be changed, and you will be able to access nests without walking.
Any Tips and Questions for Pokémon Go Nest?
There you go! After reading this guide, you would surely be able to implement the Pokemon Go walking hack. Also, ensure to follow the guidelines to avoid any ban on Pokemon Go. Furthermore, if you want to have a hassle-free experience, consider using UltFone iOS Location Changer as the tool is secure, reliable, and wouldn't require jailbreaking your iPhone. So, what are you waiting for? Get UltFone iOS Location Changer now to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.