How to Catch a Ditto in Pokemon Go September 2023?Ditto Pokemon Disguises Tips
In 2023, catching Ditto in Pokemon Go has become quite the elusive task. The ever-elusive Ditto has evolved its disguise game, making it a challenging catch for trainers worldwide.
Many players may ask that how to catch a ditto in pokemon go 2023? In this article, we'll delve into the latest strategies and tips to help you successfully uncover and capture this elusive shape-shifting Pokemon. Whether you're a seasoned trainer or just starting your Pokemon Go journey, mastering the art of catching ditto pokemon go in 2023 is essential. So, let's embark on this adventure and enhance your chances of adding Ditto to your Pokedex!
- Part 1: What is Ditto in Pokemon Go
- Part 2: Pokemon Go Ditto disguises in September 2023
- Part 3: How to Catch Ditto Pokemon Go in 2023
- Tip 1: Using Nearby Radar
- Tip 2: Using Lures and Incense
- Tip 3: Stay with Players Who have Caught A Ditto
- Tip 4: Spoof Pokemon Go Location to Increase the Chance of Catching Ditto in Pokemon
- Part 4: FAQs about Ditto Pokemon GO
Part 1: What is Ditto in Pokemon Go?
Ditto, often known as the Transform Pokémon, is a little purple blob that was one of the first 151 Pokémon introduced in Generation I. Ditto can imitate the appearance and abilities of any other Pokémon it observes, despite its tiny size. Ditto is significantly more helpful in the core games since it can breed with any Pokémon that can breed. While this isn't particularly useful in Pokémon Go, you'll need it to finish your Pokédex and do specific Special Research. Mew is impossible to capture without first capturing Ditto.
Part 2: Pokemon Go Ditto disguises in September 2023
The main reason why catching Ditto is so difficult is that this kind of Pokémon is so good at camouflage. Therefore, the first step in catching Ditto is to figure out it's disguise. Bellow are all Current Ditto Disguises in Pokemon Go in September 2023:
But what if Ditto is a Shiny Pokemon in disguise? Because Ditto cannot change into a Shiny Pokemon, this is impossible. If you have a Shiny Pokemon encounter, regardless of whether it is on the Ditto disguise list, it will not convert into Ditto when you catch it. However, there is a potential that you will come across a non-Shiny Pokemon that will convert into a Shiny Ditto.
Part 3: How to Catch Ditto Pokemon Go in 2023
Even though catching Ditto is known to be very challenging, this article will introduce four proven techniques for catching Ditto in Pokemon Go. Catch a Ditto in Pokémon Go by using such tips and tricks that may maximize the Pokémon Go's timing.
Tip 1: Using Nearby Radar
Always keep a lookout on your nearby list for the target Pokemon. Even though they're all relatively common Pokemon, knowing where they're located is helpful, especially when more are introduced.
Tip 2: Using Lures and Incense
The second guide on how to catch ditto pokemon go in 2023 in this article is to use lures and incense. You can capture a Ditto using both lures and incense, according to The Silph Road. If you're stuck in one area but don't want to miss out, set up a lure and incense, and target the Pokemon on the list, and Ditto could just come to you rather than the other way around.
Tip 3: Catching Ditto Pokemon by Staying with Players Who have Caught A Ditto
Unlike shiny Pokemon, Ditto may always be found inside a fixed Pokemon spawn, which is entirely random and not shared by other players. It implies that if you're hunting for a Ditto and another player finds one, you'll get it if you can go to that spot. If you're a part of a Pokemon Go Discord group, request that players keep you up to date on what's going on in your region, but be fast because they won't be there for long.
Tip 4: Spoof Pokemon Go Location to Increase the Chance of Catching Ditto in Pokemon
The difficulty in catching Ditto is not only related to its camouflage, but also the mechanism of the Pokémon game itself, which requires players to go out and walk around before encountering Pokémon. Therefore, using a professional Pokemon location spoofing tool can help you catch Pokémon in any corner of the world without going out, which will greatly increase your chances of catching Ditto.
Tha's where UltFone iOS Location Changer comes in. UltFone iPhone Position Location Changer can effortlessly modify the GPS location on your Pokemon, which allows you capture Pokémon like Ditto from anywhere in the world. In addition, you may import and save other's Pokemon GPX route files for further use. This means that if another player catches Ditto somewhere, you can save his Pokémon route and explore along his path. This method is also very likely to help you catch Ditto.
- Change GPS location on iPhone/iPad in clicks (No Jailbreak)
- Fake Pokemon Go GPS on Android and iOS devices.
- Simulate GPS movement along any custom path with joystick.
- Collect and import popular GPX route files for next use.
- Works well with location-based social apps and AR games.
Steps to Fake Location in Pokemon Go to Catch Ditto without Walking:
With UltFone iOS Location Changer, you may simulate a path between two places without leaving your house. Let's see what happens.
- Step 1 Switch to the Single-Spot Movement portion of the main interface after connecting your iOS device to your computer. To continue, choose the disclaimer and press "Enter".
- Step 2 Your actual location serves as the starting point. You may select a destination by tapping on the map. Alternatively, you can position the location by typing the target address into the search field. You may alter the movement speed by dragging the speed bar once you've confirmed the start and goal addresses. You can also simulate walking, riding, or driving at different speeds. You may also specify the number of move times. Then, click "Start to Move" .
Part 4: FAQs about Ditto in Pokemon Go
1. Can I Hatch Ditto from Eggs in Pokemon Go?
Ditto cannot be hatched from an egg. It must be captured using a Poke Ball in the manner described above.
2. How Many Candies can I Get If I Catch Ditto and Walk with It?
Ditto is a Pokemon that belongs in the Normal category. While you will receive three sweets for catching it, there is no developed form. You may strengthen it using a combination of sweets and Stardust, much like other Pokemon. If you walk with Ditto as your companion, it will reward you with a sweet after every 3 kilometers.
3. Will Dittos Transform if Two Dittos Fight in A Gym?
If two Dittos confront each other in a Gym, neither will evolve. If that's the case, it'll utilize its sole move other than Transform.
4. How Hard is it to Catch Ditto in Pokemon Go？
The difficulty of catching Ditto depends on the method you take. If you use professional Pokémon location spoofing, this will greatly increase your chances of meeting and catching Ditto.
This article covered how to catch a ditto in pokemon go 2023 easily. We've also given several Ditto-catching tips and tactics. UltFone iOS Location Changer, the most helpful tool, may also assist you in catching and finding a Ditto in Pokémon. It is thus strongly encouraged to utilize it to change your position and teleport to any desired area in minutes.