[Solved] How to Fix Your Account Has Been Disabled in the App Store
If you're using an Apple device, you might see a pop-up notification, "Your account has been disabled in the App store and iTunes". If that happens to you, don't be panic. There is a good reason why the account is disabled.
It is important to know how to solve this problem. When iTunes and App Store are disabled, your phone will be more complicated to use. Cloud-based services may also become inaccessible. In addition, you will no longer be able to download or update the app. In this blog, we are going to explain why your account has been disabled in the app store and how to fix the problem.
- Part 1: Why Is My account Disabled in the App Store
- Part 2. Your Account Has Been Disabled in the App Store, Quick Fixes Here
Part 1: Why Is My Account Disabled in the App Store
First, you need to discover why you get this issue: "Your account has been disabled in the app store." By correctly identifying the cause, you can find the right solution to address the problem. Here the possible reasons why is my iTunes account disabled.
- You are attempting to log in repeatedly with the wrong credentials. You typed the Apple ID password several times in a row incorrectly.
- The device has forgotten about you: Since it has been quite a while since you last logged in, your device may lock you out as a precaution.
- Billing issues: App Store or iTunes are experiencing problems with unpaid orders or other charges.
- Security issues: If you log in frequently on various Apple devices and you type your password correctly multiple times, Apple may have determined that your account is unsafe and disabled.
- An objection to the request: If there is any problem with the purchased product, the use of Apple ID is allowed only after the problem with Apple is solved.
- Inactive Apple ID account: You must activate Apple ID before you use it for the first time.
- The date and time settings are incorrect: These minor issues can also cause your account to become unusable.
Part 2. Your Account Has Been Disabled in the App Store, Quick Fixes Here
1. Remove Apple ID from Your iPhone Without a Password
App Store account disabling can be a frustrating experience, leaving you unable to access your favorite apps and services. Fortunately, there are solutions available to help resolve this issue. Among them, UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock stands out as a dedicated and efficient choice.
By removing Apple ID from your iPhone with this toolk, you can quickly regain access to your App Store account and get back to enjoying the vast array of apps at your fingertips. It simplifies the process, making it accessible for users of all levels of technical expertise.
Key Features of UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock:
- Quickly delete Apple ID without a password and fix accounts disabled with App Store or iTunes errors
- Unlock an iPhone or iPad that's no longer valid with a simple click and no passcode
- Unlocks all iPhone lock screens: includes 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- Easily bypass screen time passcode (no data loss) and MDM
- It works with all iOS devices, including the latest iPhones and iPads
Here is how to remove Apple ID from your iPhone/iPad without password:
- Step 1 Download and install UltFone Toolkit on your computer, choose "iOS Screen Unlock" function, then click "Remove Apple ID".
- Step 2 Click "Next" button to remove the Apple ID password to fix your account has been disabled in the App store issue.
- Step 3 The whole process will take a few seconds, then you will find the Apple ID has been removed successfully.
Free download UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock today, remove Apple ID to fix any account issues now!
2. Reset Apple ID Password Using iForgot
The next option to fix the disabled account in the app store and iTunes is to use iForgot. If you can't remember your Apple ID password, you can reset it by doing the following:
Step 1: First, go to the iforgot website .
Step 2: Enter Apple ID (email).
Step 3: Now, below the option, Click Continue.
Step 4: Put the phone number that you use for your Apple ID account.
Step 5: Follow the instructions on your iPhone, Mac, or iPad screen to reset your password.
If you use an iPhone or iPad to modify your Apple ID password, you will need to enter the 6-digit passcode for your device and enter a new password.
3. Reset Apple ID Password on iPhone Settings
You can also reset your Apple ID password if your account is disabled on App Store or iTunes. Before all the steps, ensure the device and phone number to reset the password are reliable.
You can reset your Apple ID password operating the iPhone as follows.
Step 1: Settings > [Your Name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
Step 2: Sign in to iCloud and enter your device passcode if it is enabled.
Step 3: Heed the on-screen teachings to update your password.
After completing these steps, sign out of the Apple Store and iTunes and sign back in.
4. Check the Restrictions on Your iPhone
Check if the iPhone Restrictions feature is enabled. By turning off in-app purchases, you can prevent other users from purchasing on your account. Here's how to check if the restrictions are allowed:
Step 1: Go from "Settings" on the iPhone to "General" settings.
Step 2: Next, you need to click "Restriction" and enter the passcode to turn off the Restriction here.
5. Updated Your Payment Methods
If you have an unpaid order in the App Store or iTunes and you cannot pay for it, there may be something wrong with your payment. Check your device's purchase restrictions to see if App Store or iTunes purchases are allowed on your device:
Step 1: Go to Settings > [Your Name] > [Payment & Shipping].
Step 2: Enter your device passcode.
Step 3: Update your payment method or add another payment method.
6. Sign Out and Log in the Apple ID Again
If this problem is caused by a software bug, signing out of your account and signing back in may fix it.
Step 1: On your iOS device, go to Settings > Customer Name > iTunes & App Store and Sign Out. Then, sign in again.
Step 2: On Mac, App Store (Store > Sign Out) and iTunes (Account > Sign Out). Then, sign in again.
7. Contact Apple Support
If you've got "Account is disabled on App Store and iTunes" message, you can also contact Apple Support. You can contact Apple Support to fix the account issue by following these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to getsupport.apple.com/solutions getsupport.apple.com/solutions .
Step 2: Click Start Chat to chat with your Apple Support representative.
Step 3: Alternatively, book your phone with Apple Support.
In conclusion, dealing with the problem "your account has been sisabled in the App store" can be an annoying experience for many Apple users. However, it's essential to remember that solutions are available. One highly recommended solution to address this issue is UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock . This tool simplifies the process, ensuring a smooth experience in recovering your account.