How to Get More Monster Hunter Now Weapons Easily[2023 Updated]
Gamers, rejoice! Monster Hunter Now, the mobile spin-off of the popular Monster Hunter series, is finally out! The game was soft-released in select countries in early 2023; however, on September 15, 2023, it was released globally.
And with the excitement of a new game comes the never-ending discussion about its weapons!
“The weapons are slowly unlocked via the story. The great sword is unlocked in chapter 2, a different weapon in chapter 3, and so on!” says a Reddit user, telling others about when new Monster Hunter Now weapons are unlocked.
However, here’s a complete Monster Hunter Now weapons guide for everyone who’s looking forward to playing the game or has already started and wants to know what comes next!
- Part 1: Monster Hunter Now Weapons List and Types
- Part 2: How to Unlock Monster Hunter Now New Weapons?
- Part 3: How to Get More Weapons in Monster Hunter Now Without Moving?
Part 1: Monster Hunter Now Weapons List and Types
There are 6 types of MH Now weapons that have been released with the game and are unlocked as you make progress. Here’s the complete *Monster Hunter Now weapons tier list*:
S-Tier (Highest Level Weapons)
- Chaos Shatterer (Hammer)
- Wyvern Blade and Wyvern Blade Indigo (Long Swords)
A-Tier (Good Weapons)
- Rathalos Glinsword and Wyvern Blade Blossom (Great Swords)
- Azure Mightbow, Galebender, and Cera Coilbender (Bows)
B-Tier (Above Average Weapons)
- Blue Corona (Sword and Shield)
- Azure Soulscorcher (Light Bowgun)
However, the developers of Monster Hunter Now have confirmed that they will also launch new weapons and season-specific weapons like Dual Blades in the near future.
Part 2: How to Unlock Monster Hunter Now New Weapons?
When you start playing Monster Hunter, you are only equipped with the Sword and Shield. As you make progress and reach Chapter 2: Shimmering Swamps, you get the Great Sword after you complete the first stage.
However, for Monster Hunter new weapons unlock, including the Bow, Long Sword, Light Bowgun, and Hammer, you must reach Hunter Rank 15.
The more you play, the more you explore, and the more you explore, the more resources you collect, helping you to progress quickly and unlock Monster Hunter Rise new weapons!
But what about players who cannot explore much because they’re playing in just one location?
We’ve got something that will help you get access to new weapons without moving!
Part 3: How to Get More Weapons in Monster Hunter Now Without Moving?
If you love playing Monster Hunter Now but don’t feel like leaving your house or moving around much, we have just the thing for you!
You can use UltFone Location Changer to fake your location and unlock Monster Hunter Now weapons!
UltFone Location Changer is a powerful tool that allows you to change your GPS location on your smartphone without physically moving. This means that you can access location-based features in apps and games, such as unlocking new weapons in Monster Hunter Now, without leaving your home or current location.
The tool is easy to use and supports all major mobile platforms, including iOS and Android.
Features of UltFone Location Changer
Now that you know what UltFone Location Changer does, let’s have a look at some of its standout features:
- Free Trial: It comes with a free trial version, in which you can try out all of its features before going for a premium subscription.
- Monster Hunter Now Mod GPS Joystick: UltFone has a Monster Hunter Now mod GPS joystick that enables players to teleport to their desired location with just one click.
- Avoid Getting Banned or Detected: It has a built-in cooldown timer, speed control, and anti-detection mechanisms to keep you safe from getting detected.
- No Jailbreak and Root : UltFone does the job without any of this, keeping your phone’s warranty intact.
- Multi-Device Control: It has wide compatibility and works well with iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. Plus, it also supports the new iOS 17. This feature enables you to play the game on multiple devices with one account.
How to achieve Monster Hunter Now Weapons via UltFone Location Changer without getting banned:
- Step 1Run UltFone Location Changer on your computer. Be sure the “GPS Change” icon is selected on the left tab and hit Enter.
- Step 2Now, connect your iOS device to the computer and hit Next to get going.
- Step 3 The program will show the world map on the screen. Enter any location or move your mouse manually to get any location you wish.
- Step 4The program will hardly take a few seconds to move your iPhone’s location to that spot. Now, run the Monster Hunter Now and try to get as many monsters as you want.
Video guide on how to achieve Monster Hunter Now location spoofing via UltFone:
Part 4: FAQs About Monster Hunter Now Weapons
Q1. How do you unlock the bow in Monster Hunter Now?
The bow is an A-tier weapon in Monster Hunter Now. Therefore, to unlock it, you must reach Hunter Rank 15. Here are some quick ways to reach Hunter Rank 15:
- Focus on completing main story quests.
- Join a guild and complete guild quests with other players to get Hunter Rank experience.
- Defeat monsters in the wild.
Q2. What is the best weapon in Monster Hunter Now?
There is not one but two best weapons in Monster Hunter Now:
- The Light Bowgun is considered one of the best Monster Hunter Now weapons, as it enables players to attack monsters from a safe distance.
- The next best weapon is the Long Sword. It powers up your attacks with its Spirit Guage special skill.
Now that Monster Hunt Now has been released globally, you can download it and start combating monsters. And to be successful in your combats, you need some top-notch weapons.
There are 6 types of Monster Hunter Now weapons that came out with the game. In this guide, we have discussed the prerequisites to unlock these weapons and some hacks to increase your Hunter Rank quickly.
So, get out in the wild and defeat those monolithic beasts with advanced weapons!