Special Skill Monster Hunter Now (MH Now) - You Need to Know
Monster Hunter Now, the new talk of the town among Reddit users, is a joint venture between Niantic and Capcom. Released on September 15, this game is all about walking around different locations and hunting down monsters.
But here’s the fun part! Players who managed to level up their weapons to grade 2 found that a new special skill was unlocked with it!
So, what are special skills, and how to use special skill Monster Hunter Now? Let’s explore!
- What are Monster Hunter Now Special Skills?
- How to Unlock Special Skills in Monster Hunter Now
- How to Use Special Skills in Monster Hunter Now?
- Bonus Tips: How to Meet More Monsters in Monster Hunter Now Without Walking?
What are Monster Hunter Now Special Skills?
Just like every game has some special moves, Monster Hunter Now weapons have special skills that give the players an edge during combat.
There are special skills for 6 weapons, including:
- Sword and Shield special skill: Perfect Rush Combo
- Light Bowgun special skill: Wyvernblast Counter
- Bow special skill: Dragon Piercer
- Long Sword special skill: Spirit Helm Breaker
- Great Sword special skill: True Charged Slash
- Hammer special skill: Spinning Bludgeon
How to Unlock Special Skills in Monster Hunter Now
To unlock special skills in Monster Hunter Now, you must upgrade your weapons to grade 2.
When you start playing the game, all your weapons are at grade 1. As you move up in the game, your weapon’s strength keeps increasing, and once you reach the max level in grade 1, you move on to grade 2. That’s when your weapon’s special skills are unlocked.
To access a weapon’s special skill:
- Tap on the “Equipment” menu at the lower left corner of the Map.
- You will see all the available weapons. Browse through them and select the weapon you want to upgrade.
- Tap on a grade 2 weapon and click “Overgrade” to equip it with its special skills.
But how do you use the special skills after unlocking them?
How to Use Special Skills in Monster Hunter Now?
Once you have equipped your weapon with its special skill, it’s time to unleash your wrath! Here’s how to use special skill Monster Hunter Now:
- Enter the battleground with your upgraded weapon and carry out multiple attacks and combos on the monsters, filling the gauge bar of the special skill.
- When it’s full, it will start glowing, indicating that it’s ready to use. Tap on it to perform the special skill attack on the monsters.
The special skill attack will make you immune to the beast attacks, dodge them, and handle potential damage.
But, if you want to use the special skills without waiting for the gauge to fill up, you can get the special skill Monster Hunter Now mod. However, we don’t recommend this method, as it is unreliable and unauthentic.
Bonus Tips: How to Meet More Monsters in Monster Hunter Now Without Walking?
As you all know, Monster Hunter Now is a location-based game that requires the players to move around different locations in search of monsters.
This makes it difficult to find more monsters, as specific regions only have a limited number of monsters.
So, if you want to meet special and exotic monsters, you’ll have to explore different locations. But that’s only possible if you actually move to that region.
However, we have a hack using which you can meet more monsters without moving to a new region, without walking, or leaving your couch!
We’re talking about changing your location using UltFone Location Changer!
What is UltFone Location Changer?
UltFone Location Changer is a simple way to change your GPS location on your iOS or Android device. It is an easy-to-use desktop software that makes changing your location a breeze, and it works seamlessly with the latest versions of both operating systems.
Let’s have a look at some of UltFone’s features:
- Monster Hunter Now Mod GPS Joystick: It offers a special skill Monster Hunter Now mod GPS joystick, that helps you to teleport to any location around the map, with just one click.
- Avoid Getting Banned or Detected: It comes with a built-in cooldown timer, speed control, and anti-detection mechanisms that enable you to play the game without the fear of getting banned.
- No Jailbreak and Root: Another good thing about UltFone Location Changer is that it changes your location without jailbreaking or rooting your device.
- Multi-Device Control: It is compatible with Android, iPhone, and Windows/Mac PCs and supports the new iOS 17. This makes it possible to play the game on multiple devices.
How to meet more monsters via UltFone Location Changer without getting banned:
- Step 1Run UltFone Location Changer on your computer. Be sure the “GPS Change” icon is selected on the left tab and hit Enter.
- Step 2Now, connect your iPhone/iPad/Android device to the computer and hit Next to get going.
- Step 3 The program will show the world map on the screen. Enter any location or move your mouse manually to get any location you wish.
- Step 4The program will hardly take a few seconds to move your location to that spot. Now, run the Monster Hunter Now and try to get as many monsters as you want.
Video guide on how to achieve Monster Hunter Now location spoofing via UltFone:
Monster Hunter Now has a special skills feature that allows you to defeat the monsters with supercharged weapons. If you’re wondering how to unlock this feature and how to use special skill Monster Hunter Now, you’ll find all the answers in this complete guide.
So, equip your weapons with special skills and be victorious against those beastly monsters!