How To Move in Monster Hunter Now with/without Walking
Monster Hunter Now has already got the attention of millions of people for the epic hunts and real-life adventures it offers. Like Pokemon Go, it also requires players to walk around and hunt different monsters.
If for some reason, you cannot leave your house, the game won’t be so thrilling. And that’s exactly why many players wonder how to move in Monster Hunter Now without going outside? Luckily, you can hunt all the scary monsters and improve your armor from the comfort of your home. Let us teach you how to move in Monster Hunter Now without moving on your iPhone or Android.
Part 1. How to Move/Walk in Monster Hunter Now?
Fortunately, walking in Monster Hunter Now is as straightforward as it can be. Just launch the game, go outside, and start moving around.
The built-in GPS of MH Now is going to detect your current location and moving speed and update the map accordingly. Depending on your current location, the map shows the nearby monsters that you can engage in a battle.
The more you walk, the greater are the chances of finding different monsters along the route. Defeat these monsters to upgrade your armory and improve combat abilities.
But going outside to slay small and large monsters is not always a go-to option. Take a look at the pros and cons of walking in MH Now without using any hacks:
- It is the official way to hunt scary monsters out there.
- You get a chance to experience the real-life thrill of fending off mighty monsters.
- No risk of your account getting flagged or soft-banned by Niantic.
- Sometimes, the weather is not good enough for you to go outside.
- It’s hard to take out time every day to walk around and hunt monsters.
- You find it difficult, if not impossible, to explore a distant place from your home that might contain a lot of monsters and materials.
- You might get bored walking around the same area every single day.
- The ability to complete MH Now quests quickly becomes difficult if you keep moving in the same town.
Because of these reasons, it’s always a handy choice to use a location spoofer and explore new areas without walking. Cheer up as we have shortlisted the perfect tools for our iOS and Android users.
Part 2. How to Walk in Monster Hunter Now without Moving [iOS, Most Effective]
If you’re an iPhone user and wondering how to move in Monster Hunter Now without walking, look no further. UltFone iOS Location Changer is your ultimate solution to go anywhere on the world map – while sitting on your comfy sofa.
In addition to allowing you to move in monster hunter now without walking, UltFone iOS Location Changer lets you build custom routes and simulate an auto-walk to keep progressing and collecting valuable items. On top of that, you can use its built-in Monster Hunter Now GPS joystick to change directions in 360 degrees. This way, the player can appear moving on the map without actually walking a step.
Key Features of UltFone iOS Location Changer:
- Change your Monster Hunter Now location to any place with a single click.
- Create a custom route between two or more points and walk along at a set speed.Its “Joystick” lets you move around in any direction as if you’re playing on a Nintendo Switch.
- It has a built-in timer for “Cooldown time” to give you an idea about when it’s safe to spoof location.
- It lets you import your favorite GPX routes to make thrilling adventures in the future.
- Works perfectly with the latest iOS 17.
Using UltFone to move in MH Now without walking is a piece of cake. Below are the steps you need to follow to proceed:
- Step 1Install and run the program on your computer. Select the “Joystick” feature and hit Enter.
- Step 2In the next step, connect your iPhone to the PC.
- Step 3 The program will display the world map. Choose your desired location and click on “Modify Positioning.”
- Step 4 Now, set a suitable speed (no more than 4KM/hr.). Then, drag the ball into the circle and release it to simulate joystick movement.
Now, you can move in any direction you want. And that’s how to move in Monster Hunter Now on iOS without walking. No other tool or method offers such a simple and easy procedure.
Part 3. How to Move in Monster Hunter Now Without Walking on Android
If you play Monster Hunter Now on an Android phone, we still got you covered. Try using Fake GPS Location as a simple solution to spoofing Monster Hunter Now location seamlessly.
It works by manipulating your Android’s GPS to trick Niantic into believing that you have moved to another place. This tool is available on the Play Store and offers stellar features like joystick and teleportation capabilities.
Here’s how to use it:
Step 1: Install Fake GPS Location and run it.
Step 2: Now, enable Developer Options on your Android phone.
Step 3: Go to the app, select a desired location on the map, and hit Move to go there.
Step 4: Now, launch Monster Hunter Now and start playing.
Part 4. FAQs about Monster Hunter Mow
Q1. Is Monster Hunter Rise Good for Newcomers?
Yes, Monster Hunter Rise is a wonderful game for newcomers, promising numerous adventures and epic battles. In fact, all the games of the MH series are good for beginners because of free tutorials and a gradual increase in difficulty level.
Q2. How to Fix Monster Hunter Now Network Error 6-4?
Are you facing the Monster Hunter Now network error 6-4? Apply the below workarounds to fix it:
- 1. Make sure you’re using the latest version of the app. Go to the Play Store or App Store and check if any updates are available.
- 2. You must have a stable internet connection.
- 3. Uninstall Monster Hunter Now from your phone. Then, reinstall it and start playing again.
Q3. Does fake GPS have a Joystick?
Yes, fake GPS has a built-in joystick to give you more control over the movement. However, it’s not as seamless and lag-free as you expect from a professional tool like UltFone iOS Location Changer.
Hopefully, you won’t face any trouble in how to move in Monster Hunter Now with or without walking. Using UltFone iOS Location Changer or the Android method we discussed, you can easily walk around any location without leaving your home.
Now, you can embark on the monster-hunting journey without wasting a second. Explore new locations, complete quests quickly, and face dangerous monsters, all from the comfort of your sofa.