How to Fix iPad Showing Battery with Red Line
Your iPad is an important part of your daily life. It helps you stay connected with work, family, and friends. So, it can be frustrating when your iPad starts showing a battery with a red line.
Several reasons your iPad's battery may start showing a red line. It could be due to a software or hardware issue, or you may need to calibrate your iPad's battery. This blog post will discuss seven effective ways to fix iPad showing battery with red line. Keep reading to find out how to get your iPad back to normal!
- Part 1: What Does it Mean by "iPad Showing Battery with Red Line"?
- Part 2: How Long Does It Take for an iPad to Turn on with a Dead Battery?
- Part 3: How Do You Know If Your iPad Battery Is Bad?
- Part 4: How to fix iPad Showing Battery with Red Line?
- Part 5: Fix iPad Showing Battery with Red Line But Not Charging via UltFone iOS System Repair (Most Effective)
- Part 6: Other Workable Methods to fix iPad Showing Battery with Red Line
Part 1: What Does it Mean by "iPad Showing Battery with Red Line"?
When your iPad's battery is low, you will see a red line at the top of the screen. This is different from the usual battery icon because it means that your iPad is running low on power and needs to be charged.
If your iPad is showing a battery with a red line, it means that the battery is critically low and needs to be charged immediately. If you see this warning, connect your iPad to a power source as soon as possible. You may also see this warning if your iPad has been in storage for an extended period of time. In this case, it is also important to connect your iPad to a power source and let it charge for at least an hour before using it.
If you continue to use your iPad while the battery is critically low, you may damage the battery or cause the iPad to shut down unexpectedly.
Part 2: How Long Does It Take for an iPad to Turn on with a Dead Battery?
It can take up to three hours for an iPad to turn on with a dead battery. If your iPad is turned off and won't turn on, connect it to a power source and let it charge for at least an hour before trying to turn it on again. If your iPad still doesn't turn on, the device may have a more serious issue. In this case, you should take your iPad to an authorized Apple service provider for further diagnosis.
Part 3: How Do You Know If Your iPad Battery Is Bad?
There are a few signs that your iPad's battery may be bad. If your iPad is shutting down unexpectedly, even when the battery is charged, this is a sign that the battery needs to be replaced. Another sign that your iPad's battery may be bad is if it only holds a charge for a short period of time.
If you notice either of these signs, it is important to take your iPad to an authorized Apple service provider for further diagnosis. A bad battery can cause damage to your iPad and may even void your warranty.
Part 4: How to fix iPad Showing Battery with Red Line?
You can fix the iPad showing battery with red line in several ways. Keep reading to find out seven effective ways to fix this issue!
Way 1: Make Sure the Charger and Adapter Work well
- The first thing you should do is check the charger and adapter. Make sure that they are both working properly. Sometimes, the problem is not with the iPad but with the charger or adapter.
- If you're using a different charger or adapter than the one that came with your iPad, make sure it is compatible with your device. You can find this information in the iPad User Guide.
- If you use the proper charger and adapter and the problem persists, move on to Way.
Way 2: Unplug and Plug Your iPad
- If your iPad is still not charging, try unplugging and replugging the Lightning cable or adapter. This often solves the problem because it can help to establish a better connection.
- Make sure that you're using the proper cable as well. The Lightning cable that came with your iPad is the only one that should be used to charge your device.
Way 3: Try to Restart Your iPad
If your iPad is still not charging, try restarting the device. To do this, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears. Then, drag the slider to turn your iPad off. Once your iPad is turned off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo. Sometimes, restarting your iPad can help to fix the problem.
Way 4: Check if Your iPad Is in a Too-Cold/Hot Condition
If your iPad is in a too-cold or too-hot environment, it may not charge. The ideal temperature for charging an iPad is between 32° and 95° F (0° and 35° C).
If the temperature is outside this range, move your iPad to a warmer or cooler location. Once the temperature has stabilized, try charging your iPad again. This often solves the problem.
Part 5: Fix iPad Showing Battery with Red Line But Not Charging via UltFone iOS System Repair (Most Effective)
This is an all-in-one iOS system repair tool that can help you fix various iOS issues, such as iPad showing battery with red line but not charging, in just a few clicks. It is very easy to use and doesn't require you to have any technical knowledge.
Besides, it can also help you fix other iOS issues, such as iPhone being stuck in a boot loop, iPhone won't turn on, being stuck on the Apple logo, a black screen, etc. The best thing about UltFone iOS System Repair is that it won't cause any data loss during the process.
We highly recommend using UltFone iOS System Repair due to its high success rate and excellent user ratings. So, if you are looking for an effective way to fix iPad showing battery with red line, then you should definitely try UltFone iOS System Repair.
- Downgrade from iOS 16 beta without iTunes.
- Fix 150+ iOS system issues like Apple logo, reboot loop without data loss.
- Support all iOS versions and iPhone models, including iPhone 13 series and iOS 16 beta.
- 1-Click to enter and exit recovery mode on iPhone/iPad
- Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without password/iTunes/Finder.
Step 1Download the software from your computer. Install and run it. After that, use an USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer. Once the iPhone is detected, click “Start”.
Step 2click "Standard Repair" to proceed. Before performing the system repair, you need to click the "Download" button to download the automatically matched firmware package for your device.
Step 3When the firmware package is downloaded successfully, please click "Start Standard Repair" to fix the iOS issues on your device. Then wait for a few minutes to repair iOS system.
Part 6: Other Workable Methods to fix iPad Showing Battery with Red Line
In addition to UltFone iOS System Repair, there are other methods that you can try to fix iPad showing battery with red line. These methods are listed below:
Way 1: Restore iPad Showing Battery with Red Line via iTunes
If you have synced your iPad with iTunes, then you can use iTunes to restore your device. This will erase all the data on your iPad, but it can often fix various issues, such as iPad showing battery with red line. To restore your iPad via iTunes, follow the steps below:
- Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes.
- To launch iTunes, press the top and home buttons and hold them for seconds; release the buttons when you see the iPad recovery screen.
- Choose 'Restore' or 'Update' from the recovery menu of the iPad.
- In the recover menu, choose 'restore'. If you want to keep your data, then choose 'update'.
- Now, wait for iTunes to restore or update your device. Once the process is completed, check if the problem has been fixed or not.
Way 2: Contact Apple Support Center for Help
You should contact the Apple support center for help if none of the above methods work. They will be able to help you fix your device and get it working properly again
You can contact the Apple support center by phone or online chat. We recommend using the online chat option as it is more convenient, and you will usually get a faster response.
To sum up, these are some effective ways to fix iPad showing battery with red line. We hope one of these methods will work for you, and your iPad will start charging again. However, UltFone iOS System Repair is by far the most effective method, and we highly recommend using it. It is very easy to use and doesn't require you to have any technical knowledge. Besides, it comes with a free trial version, so you can try it before purchasing it. So, what are you waiting for? Give UltFone iOS System Repair a try and fix your iPad now!