How Do You Close Apps on iPhone 7/7 Plus
Want to fully close apps on iPhone 7 to free up storage, extend battery life, or to just get out of a stuck app on iPhone? Just read this post to learn how to force an App to close on iPhone 7/7 Plus running iOS 15/14/13/12/11.
Below are 2 methods you can apply to close background apps on iPhone 7 for power saving so that extend the battery life of your iPhone.
- Method 1: Close Open Apps on iPhone 7 using Home Button
- Method 2: How to Close Apps on iPhone 7 without Home Button
- A Bonus Tip: Excellent iPhone Manage/Backup/Transfer Tool
Method 1: Close Open Apps on iPhone 7 using Home Button
This method is commonly used by Apple users now, as it's relatively simple and easy-to-handle, here's how to
- Double press the Home button, then all recently used Apps will be shown on the screen.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Tap and drag the app you want to close to the top edge of the screen.
- When the app disappears, it is closed. Repeat for each app you want to close.
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
But what if there is something wrong with your Home button, what could you do? You can also close an app on iPhone 7 without home button.
Method 2: How to Close Apps on iPhone 7 without Home Button
If you want to save Home button use or has an iPhone 7 with broken screen, you still can use Assistive touch to swipe Apps up to close them. Here's how close out Apps on iPhone 7 Plus without home button.
Step 1. First of all, you have to turn on Assistive Touch: Just go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch, then turn on Assistive Touch.
Step 2. Tap on the assistive touch icon on the device screen.Select Device from the given options.
Step 3: Now tap on More option (three dots) then hit Multitasking. Then on-screen you can appear all recent Apps, let's find an App and swipe away app to force close it.
A Bonus Tip: Excellent iPhone Manage/Backup/Transfer Tool
Closing out Apps from time to time will help you keep your iPhone running as smoothly as possible. Besides, to speed up your iPhone's performance, you can transfer big files from iPhone 7 to computer. Here I recommend you a remarkable iPhone manager software - UltFone iOS Data Manager. This desktop software features most of the features that you can do in iTunes,and even more convenient.
Main Features of UltFone iOS Data Manager
- Backup iPhone 7 data to computer for free. Supports selective backup and backup extracting.
- One click to transfer photos from iPhone to PC/Mac without iTunes sync.
- An outstanding iPad/iPhone transfer tool to transfer files from computer to iOS, or transfer files from iOS to computer.
- Transfer media data (videos, music, podcasts, audiobooks, tvshows) to/from iTunes by one click.
- Manage data in iPhone 7 including importing, exporting, editing, deleting, etc.
- Featuring iOS system repair feature that aims to solve more than 150 iOS issues like app keeps closing on iPhone, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, black screen, etc.
Here is a video guide of how this iOS Data Manager software works