How to Transfer Large Video Files from iPhone to PC
Since the launch of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in 2016, Apple made clear that it has begun focusing on the camera. It is this time when the trend of dual camera setup was started. And now, the need of professional cameras (such as DSLR) is not felt—as it used to be earlier—due to the advanced camera setup. People now use their iPhone camera to capture stunning images and videos, especially high-quality videos such as 4K videos. And this is where they feel the need to send large video files from iPhone to free up storage and also for backup purpose. If you are also one of those users who are looking for a same solution, we might have something for you. Here are some solutions that will help you transfer large files from iPhone to PC.
- Video Guide: How to Transfer Large Videos from iPhone to PC
- Method 1: iOS Data Manager—Best iPhone Video Transfer Software
- Method 2: How to Email a Large Video from iPhone
- Method 3: How to Send Large Videos from iPhone Using Windows Explorer
- Method 4: Transfer Large Video from iPhone to PC using iCloud
Video Guide: How to Transfer Large Videos from iPhone to PC
Method 1: iOS Data Manager—Best iPhone Video Transfer Software
When it comes to knowing how to get large videos off iPhone, iOS Data Manager is the ultimate solution for you. This tool will allow you to transfer files between iOS device and computer in a click. It not only allows you to transfer videos from iPhone to pc, but also makes easier the process of transferring other types of data such as music, photos, contacts, SMS, and so on.
The highlights of transferring large videos using iOS Data Manager
- One-click operation to export all videos on iPhone to PC (also Mac).
- No quality loss to transfer videos, audio, and photos from iPhone to computer. Hence, your 4K videos and HD movies can be transferred without losing quality.
- You can re-import the videos to iPhone also using this iOS to computer transfer software.
- Delete videos on iPhone in bulk after transfer.
How to Get Videos Off iPhone to PC/Mac using UltFone iOS Data Manager
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to transfer large video from iPhone to Windows.
Step 1 Begin with connecting your iPhone to the PC using a USB cable. Now, launch the tool on your computer.
Step 2 On the top menu of the interface, you will see a list of options. Click on the "Manage" option to proceed. On the left side of the screen you will see 8 types of different files such as videos, photos, music, and so on.
Step 3 Tap on "Videos" and choose the videos that you need to transfer, and click on the Export button. Now, select the path where you need to save the video and click OK. That's it. All the long videos have been transferred to computer successfully.
Method 2: How to Email a Large Video from iPhone
If you are not comfortable using the above method, we have some more solutions. You can send large video files from iPhone to PC with the help of email. But there is a drawback here. The time needed for this the method to execute will depend on the speed of Internet connection you have. Also, you will have a limit on how much large an attachment must be for an email to be sent. The video quality could also be lost after transfer.
- 1. Select the big video files that you need to transfer to computer.
- 2. Tap on Share icon from the bottom.
3. You'll see a lot of ways to share the video. Here you can click "Mail".
- 4. An email creation windows pops up with the video attached along with it.
5. Enter the email address to send the video via email.
- 6. After transfer, you can open your email on PC or Mac and just download the video from the email attachment.
Method 3: How to Send Large Videos from iPhone Using Windows Explorer
Here is one more method that will help you know how to transfer a large video from iPhone to computer using Windows Explorer. Here are the steps that you need to follow to transfer big video from iPhone to PC.
- Step 1: Begin with connecting your iPhone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Step 2: Go to This PC and right click your iPhone and select "Import pictures and videos".
- Step 3: Select the videos you need to import and click next. You are done for the day.
Step 4: You can also go to This PC >> iPhone >> DCIM >> 100APPLE and directly copy the videos to your PC.
But there is catch here. You can only transfer those videos that are present in your camera roll.
Method 4: Transfer Large Video from iPhone to PC using iCloud
This is one more method that will help you send large video from iPhone to computer using iCloud. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
Step 1: On your iPhone go to Settings >> [device name] >> iCloud >> Photos. Here you need switch the toggle on for iCloud Photo Library.
- Step 2: On your computer, download and run the iCloud for Windows. Sign in with your Apple credentials, which you have used in your iPhone.
Step 3: Next, click Options >> iCloud Photo Library >> Download new photos and videos to my PC.
- Step 4:Click Done to apply your settings.
Step 5:On Windows computer, you need to click the taskbar and select the iCloud icon. Now, you can choose the videos you want to download from your iPhone and click Download icon.
Having said this, you just had a look on the top 4 methods that can be used to. You can transfer large video from iPhone to pc using email, but it has a drawback of speed and size limit. You can also transfer videos from iPhone to PC using windows explore, but can download only those videos present in camera roll. You can also use iCloud for the same purpose. But using UltFone iOS Data Manager is the best way to send long videos from iPhone to computer. This will ease up things and make your experience far better than any other solution. Hence, we recommend you using the UltFone for transferring large videos from iPhone to PC. If you feel this article was helpful, do let us know your feedback by commenting below. In addition to this, you can also let us know any other solution by mentioning it in the comments below.