iOS 16 & iPadOS 16: How to Fix iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups Not Working
In iOS 15, Apple presented Safari's Tab Groups feature for the first time. It makes opening webpages easier and helpful, as you can gather and save all of the corresponding tabs in one group. However, many users faced issues with iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups. For example, some reported that Safari Tab Groups not syncing. Therefore, this detailed guide will help our readers fix the issue and help them share Safari Tab Groups on iOS 16.
- Part 1: What Is Safari Tab Groups in iOS 16?
- Part 2: How to Create Favorites in a Safari Tab Group on iOS 16/iPadOS 16?
- Part 3: How to Share Safari Tab Group on iOS 16?
- Part 4: How to Limit Browsing to a Specific Safari Tab Group in iOS 16 Focus Mode
- Part 5: How to Get a Tabs Group Overview in Safari
- Part 6: What Should I Do if My iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups Not working?
- Part 7: How Can I Pin Tabs in Safari on iPhone and iPad?
Part 1: What Is Safari Tab Groups in iOS 16?
The iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups feature enables you to group numerous tabs on Safari and make it a tab group. You can then sync it to the cloud. Doing so will give you admittance to your tab groups on other Apple devices, such as MacBook or iPad. Furthermore, when a tab group has been made, you can rapidly open it to load up all its web pages.
Apple is putting the option to share Safari Tab Groups on iOS 16, making search and collaboration among peers easier. When shared, your companions can add tabs to the group, and you will see those too. So whether you're doing a group project or arranging a meeting, everybody with the Shared Tab Group can contribute towards it.
Part 2: How to Create Favorites in a Safari Tab Group on iOS 16/iPadOS 16?
Since you have a Tab Group, you can go through and set Favorites in Tab Groups. That may be valuable if you want an alternate group of sites accessible with a tap. Also, it eases your work since you won't go through different bookmarks to get to them.
- In the Safari tab program, ensure your Tab Group is active. Tap the centre of the tab at the lower part of the screen and, afterwards, choose its name.
- Then, tap the (+) symbol in the lower corner to open another tab showing a Start Page.
- Look to the lower part of the Start Page and tap the Edit option.
- Toggle on the button near the Tab Group Favorites, then tap the X in the upper right corner to close the Editing menu
- On the Start Page, tap the square-shaped (+) symbol to add a Tab Group favourite.
- Add a Favorite by tapping a site page from your Bookmarks list.
- Presently you're done. So your favourite tabs menu will appear on the Start Page of every new tab you open from that group.
Part 3: How to Share Safari Tab Group on iOS 16?
In iOS 16 or newer versions, Tab Groups have become more helpful, as now clients can share a Group with a friend, family or partner. Follow these steps to share Safari Tab Groups on iOS 16:
- Step 1. Sharing Tab Groups is straightforward. But first, you should make a Tab Group in Safari.
- Step 2. When you open a Safari tab group, tap on the Share Sheet option.
- Step 3. The iOS share sheet will show all your contacts when you tap there.
- Step 4. Please tap on the individual you need to share the Tab Group to invite them
- Step 5. After you send a family or friend a request to join your tab group, they will get it through a message. After that, they can enter your iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups.
Part 4: How to Limit Browsing to a Specific Safari Tab Group in iOS 16 Focus Mode
Firstly, refresh your iPhone's software to iOS 16 to carry out the following method. Likewise, ensure you have set up a Tab Group in Safari. If not, you need to create a Tab Group. Presently, this is the way to limit browsing to a single Safari Tab group using Focus mode:
- Go to the Settings application and tap on the Focus menu.
- Select the Focus mode that you need to coordinate the tab group with.
- Click the Add Filter option under Focus Filters.
- Under Application Filters, click on Safari > Choose.
- Tap on the group that you need to add to the chosen Focus.
- Then click the Add button.
Part 5: How to Get a Tabs Group Overview in Safari
You can get an overview of the iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups with a few clicks. Open the Safari application on your Apple PC, i.e., Macbook, and click the bottom-faced arrow from the toolbar next to the Sidebar option. From there, you can choose any Tab Group
However, if the sidebar is not closed, click any of your Tab Groups from the sidebar. From there, you can preview the thumbnails of a website in your selected Tab Group. Next, press the Ctrl button on your keyboard and click the Tab Group with your mouse in the sidebar. Then click the Show Tab Overview button.
Part 6: What Should I Do if My iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups Not working?
If you're confronting any iOS issue, UltFone iOS System Repair can fix it instantly. It is excellent software that can look after your iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups not working. This device gives you a straightforward user interface and competent service. Critically, you'll not lose any user data after employing this software for your issues.
Since you're confronting issues with your iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups, UltFone System Repair for iOS will fix your concern through Standard Repair. You can restore most of these iOS issues after a simple reset. However, a reset can delete everything off of your iDevice. Therefore, it is not recommended to get rid of such a problem. Instead, install the UltFone software and follow the steps in the following section to repair the issue.
- Fix 150+ iOS system issues like Apple logo, reboot loop without data loss.
- Downgrade from iOS 16 without iTunes.
- 1-Click to enter and exit recovery mode on iPhone/iPad
- Support all iOS versions and iPhone models, including iPhone 14 series and iOS 16.
- Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without password/iTunes/Finder.
Step 1Download the software from your computer. Install and run it. After that, use an USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer. Once the iPhone is detected, click “Start”.
Step 2click "Standard Repair" to proceed. Before performing the system repair, you need to click the "Download" button to download the automatically matched firmware package for your device.
Step 3After the firmware package is downloaded successfully, please click "Start Standard Repair" to fix the iOS issues on your device. Then wait for a few minutes to repair iOS system.
Part 7: How Can I Pin Tabs in Safari on iPhone and iPad?
When you have numerous Tab Groups for various subjects and purposes, searching for a specific tab to open rapidly can get drawn out. Fortunately, you can pin important ones to feature the primary data for everybody. That's how you can do it:
- Step 1: Open Safari on your iDevice and tap on the Tab Group symbol in the right corner.
- Step 2: Click on the group which you need to Pin.
- Step 3: Long-click on the tab window that you need to Pin.
- Step 4: Select the "Pin Tab" option from the list.
- Safari will stick that Tab Group, which will appear on the window's highest point.
Restarting your iDevice or clearing all the tabs in Safari can tackle the Safari Tab Groups not syncing issue. You can likewise stop the Safari application and relaunch it to check whether it makes a difference. However, for guaranteed results, attempt UltFone iOS System Repair. It is the top third-party repair tool for all iDevice internal issues. Download UltFone System Repair immediately for quick results. UltFone will fix the iOS 16 Safari Tab Groups not working issue.