[No Loss] How to Transfer Data From Samsung to iPhone 15 After Setup
It is important to note that Android phones and iOS devices run different operating systems. In that case, it's not an easy task to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone 15. It may pose a challenge when moving data, such as contacts, photos, and messages, between the two devices. So, with that said, this article will guide you on how to transfer Samsung to iPhone 15. And how to smoothly move your data from a Samsung device to an iPhone 15, even after completing the initial Setup. Keep reading to know more!
- Part 1. Preparations before Samsung to iPhone 15 Transfer
- Part 2. Best Tool to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 15 [No Reset, No Loss]
- Part 3. Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 15 via Move To iOS
- Part 4. Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 15 via iTunes
- Part 5. FAQs About How to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 15
Part 1. Preparations before Samsung to iPhone 15 Transfer
Before you start transfer from Samsung to iPhone 15, it's always good practice to do these preparations.
- Charge Both Devices: Ensure the Samsung and iPhone 15 devices are fully charged or connected to a power source. It is to prevent any interruptions during the transfer.
- Check Wi-Fi Connectivity: You must connect both phones to the same Wi-Fi network to transfer Samsung to iPhone 15.
- Backup Data: Backup important data on your Samsung device, just in case. You can do this via Samsung Cloud or Google Drive.
- Update Software: Ensure both devices are compatible with the latest software versions.
- Free Up Space: Make sure there is enough free space on your iPhone 15. It is to keep all the data from your Samsung device.
Part 2. Best Tool to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 15 [No Reset, No Loss]
UltFone Phone Transfer is a professional tool that enables you to transfer data from Android, including Samsung to iPhone. You can transfer data without limitation in UltFone. With simple clicks, you can easily transfer data without factory reset and there is no data loss. Most importantly, data transmission is absolutely safe and secure.
Key features of UltFone Phone Transfer:
- Best tool to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone 15 with simple clicks
- There is no need to factory reset the iPhone 15 without losing data
- Quick, fast, even if you have large data, no storage limit
- Support several data types, like SMS, contacts, photos, videos, audio, calendars, etc.
Here is how to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone 15 without losing data:
- Step 1 Download and install UltFone Phone Transfer, connect your Samsung device to your PC/Mac and allow the auxiliary APP to install on your device.
- Step 2 Connect your iPhone 15 to your PC/Mac and authorize to transfer Samsung data.
- Step 3 Click the "Start" button when it is clickable.
- Step 4 Select all of your data to scan on your Samsung and click "Start Scan".
- Step 5 When the scanning process is complete, click "Transfer Data". Wait for the process to complete, and you'll find your Samsung data transferred to iPhone 15 successfully.
Part 3. Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 15 via Move To iOS
One of the go-to methods to transfer from Samsung to iPhone 15 is the Move to iOS app. You only need to download the Move to IOS app on your Samsung with Google Play Store. Here are the steps to follow.
Step 1: First, connect both devices to a stable Wi-Fi network. Now, go to the Play Store on Samsung and download the app.
Step 2: Now open your iPhone and select "Move Data from Android."
Step 3: Next, you need to open the app on your Samsung and read all the terms and conditions.
Step 4: Wait for a while and then select "Continue." Now, a one-time code will appear on your iPhone. Put this code on your Samsung.
Step 5: Click on the "Connect" option on your Samsung to join the Wi-Fi. Select what data you need to transfer from Samsung to iPhone 15.
Step 6: Lastly, wait until your iPhone shows the transfer is completed.
- You need to factory reset the iPhone 15, which may lead to data loss
- You may fail to receive the code from Android
- PDF, music and books are not supported to transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Complicated steps and time-consuming on this method
You May Want to Know: How to Factory reset iPhone 15
You can reset on the iPhone setting (with a passcode) or iTunes/iCloud/UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock (if you forgot the passcode). You can also force your iPhone 15 to factory reset with buttons. Learn more about: how to factory reset iPhone 15.
Part 4. Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 15 via iTunes
You can also use iTunes to transfer if you want to know how to transfer data from Android to iPhone 15 after Setup. Follow the steps below.
Step 1: First, connect Samsung to the PC and copy the files onto the PC.
Step 2: Now, install iTunes on the PC and connect it to the iPhone.
Step 3: Next, you need to open the add your data to the iTunes library. Open the file menu, and click "Add Folder to Library."
Step 4: Afterward, browse the file on the PC and tap "Select Folder." And in a while, it will add the entire folder to iTunes.
Step 5: Once it loads all the data in iTunes, you can copy it to your iPhone 15. The control panel for your device will appear when you select it in iTunes. Then, select the playlists and press the "Sync Music" button.
Step 6: Now, go to "Movies, TV Shows, or other categories" to transfer video files. Lastly, click the "Syn Movies" and choose all the files you want to copy in your iPhone.
- Supported data type is limited via iTunes transfer
- The steps are complicated s and the process is time-consuming
Part 5. FAQs About How to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 15
Q1: Can Smart Switch transfer from Samsung to iPhone 15?
No. You can't use Smart Switch to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone. Smart Switch app lets you transfer your content from your previous iOS phone to a Samsung Galaxy phone.
Q2: How do I transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone 15?
For transferring photos from Samsung to iPhone, your available options become more. You can use transfer tools, cloud services and more. UltFone Phone Transfer also supports transferring photos from Samsung to iPhone 15. Learn more about how to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone.
So, transferring data from Samsung to iPhone 15 is quite a boring thing. However, with some preparation and the right tools, you can quickly transfer from Samsung to iPhone 15. Whether you choose to use the Move to iOS app or iTunes, both methods effectively move your data without a hitch. Also, we recommend using the UltFone Phone Transfer to backup and restore iPhone data and transfer Samsung to iPhone 15.