How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone
WhatsApp is a very popular communication app for many users as it allows chatting, sending messages/photos to family and friends. When you switch from Android to iPhone, you definitely want to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. Here in this guide, we'll introduce you 3 useful methods on how to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone X/8/7/6s/6 free. Check them out and pick the one you prefer.
- Way 1: The Most Handy Way to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Way 1: Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone via Backup
- Way 2: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Free Using Email
- Way 3: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS
Way 1: The Most Handy Way to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
This is the top recommended method to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone X by using a WhatsApp transfer tool. You don't need a backup to move WhatsApp data to your iPhone and this method won't cause any unexpected problem like transfer faile or data wipe. No only WhatsApp messages will be transfered to the new phone, but also WhatsApp contacts, call history and all kinds of multimedia inside the chat conversion can be transferred to iPhonw by using this WhatsApp transfer software.
How to Easily Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone
Download and install this program on your PC or Mac computer, and then follow the steps below to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone XR.
Step 1 Launch this program and connect both your Android and iPhone devices to computer.NOTE
1. Please follow the onscreen instructions to enable USB debugging option on your Android device.
2. Please unlock your iPhone and trust this computer.
3. The existing WhatsApp data in the target iOS device will be overwritten by new data after transfer.
Step 2 Before transfer, please make a new backup on your Android phone. Click Continue after backup is completed.
Step 3 Getting WhatsApp data from source device.
Step 4 Before start transferring, please verifiy WhatsApp backup account. Follow the steps on the software screen to complete verification.
Step 5 Generating WhatsApp data that can be restored.
Step 6 Now, your WhatsApp data transferred to iPhone successfully.
You may also interest in:
Way 2: Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone via Backup
There's a built-in backup feature in WhatsApp that is able to save all the conversations once enabled. If you are not familiar with it, follow the steps to see how to use this feature.
1. Open WhatsApp and tap Menu -> Settings -> Chats -> Chat Backup, click "Backup" button.
- 2. Uninstall WhatsApp in Android phone and open it on your iPhone, sign in the same account.
3. Then you'll receive a pop-up window saying a message backup was found, click "Restore" and all the WhatsApp messages will be transferred to iPhone immediately.
Way 3: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Using Email
Email is another alternative way to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone free. The process is pretty simple just like below.
- 1. Open WhatsApp and tap Settings -> Chat Settings -> Chat History -> Email chat.
- 2. Select the chat history files from Android phone and email with or without medis.
3. Send the chats to the account you have logged in on your iPhone or iPad.
Way 4: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS
Apple Inc. has developed an app called Move to iOS, which is able to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iOS for free. Download the application from Google Play and follow the instructions below.
- 1. On the iPhone setup screen, tap "Move Data from Android" in the App & data screen.
- 2. Open "Move to iOS" on Android phone and tap "Continue".
- 3. Tap "Continue" on iPhone and wait for the code to appear.
- 4. Enter the code on Android device and select WhatsApp data, tap "Next".
- 5. Once the loading bar completes, tap "Done" on Android phone and tap "Continue" on iPhone to do the following setup steps.
This article has shown you 4 easy methods to transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to iPhone. Choose the one according to your own situation and good luck on the process. WhatsApp transfer tool is the recommended one as it is really easy to operate.