5 Tips on How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp
I can bet that most of us have been there when you are scrolling through your Facebook and see a very interesting video. You want to show it to someone on your WhatsApp but then you wonder, how to share a Facebook video on WhatsApp. Well, we all have faced it. Sometimes it’s a really cute video that you want to share with your loved ones or a funny one that can really crack up your friends. In this article,we got your back covered. We will give you a step-by-step guide on how you can send a Facebook video to your WhatsApp contacts. We will cover in detail the whole process. Whether you are trying to share a Facebook video to your WhatsApp status or trying to send it to your friends, you will get all answers here. So, let’s start out today’s article about how to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp.
- Part 1: How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp on Your Android
- Part 2: How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp on Your iPhone
- Part 3: How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp on Your PC
- Part 4: How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp with URL
- Part 5: How to Sharing Facebook Video on WhatsApp by Downloading
- Bonus tip: How to Restore and Backup WhatsApp Data
Part 1: How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp on Your Android
As most of you know about the recent acquisition of WhatsApp by Facebook. This step came in handy for all of us when it comes to how to send video from facebook messenger to WhatsApp on android. Now you can easily send your favorite Facebook video to WhatsApp by following these simple steps.
Method 1: Directly Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp
- 1. Open Facebook App on your phone
- 2. Go to the desired video that you want to share with your WhatsApp contact.
3. Click the "Share" button on the present below the video.
4. A menu will appear there you have to Select the "WhatsApp" icon.
- 5. And now, it will automatically open the WhatsApp share screen. From this screen, you can select the contact you want to share the video with or select your status if you want to share this Facebook video on your WhatsApp status.
That’s how you can easily share a Facebook video on your WhatsApp.
Method 2: Share Facebook Video by Using a Third-party App
For any of you if the above method does not work, here is an alternative that you can use to to deal with the problem of how to share video from facebook app to WhatsApp . This is an easy method to share WhatsApp videos on Facebook without a link. You can download a famous App called Download Manager, which is highly recommended as it’s super user-friendly and you can easily download it. It can quickly download videos from Facebook and store them on your Android device. You can select a video and share its link to the Download Manager App. It will download your video from Facebook and then you can share it on WhatsApp.
- 1. First, you need to open the Download App and log in to your Facebook account.
- 2. There when you will click on any video it will show you an option for download.
3. Click "Download".
- 4. After that, you will open WhatsApp on your Android phone. Now, select the contact you want to share your Facebook video with.
- 5. Click on the Gallery option and then select the desired video from the download folder and click the "Send" button.
And that’s how you can easily share Facebook videos on WhatsApp.
Part 2: How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp on Your iPhone
This is a very simple and easy method by which you can forward a Facebook video to WhatsApp. You just have to follow these simple steps
- 1. Open Facebook App on your iPhone.
- 2. Go to the video that you want to share with your WhatsApp contacts.
3. Below the video, you can see the "Share" button right next to the comment button, click on it.
4. Now from the next menu select the "WhatsApp" icon.
5. It will automatically open the WhatsApp Share screen. Select the contact to whom you want to share the video and select "Send".
That’s how you can easily share your Facebook video on WhatsApp on your iPhone.
Part 3: How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp on Your PC
This is again a very simple method to use for how to share facebook video on WhatsApp without link.
- 1. Open Facebook in your browser on your PC and go to the video that you want to share.
2. Click on the "Share" button present below or on side of the video. Then select "Send" in WhatsApp option.
- 3. It will redirect you to a QR code of WhatsApp web which you will have to scan with your mobile device to log in to your WhatsApp account on PC.
- 4. You can also use the WhatsApp web windows application for the same purpose (click here to download WhatsApp for Windows)
- 5. Now select the contact you want to share the video with and click send. That is how to send a facebook video on WhatsApp on your PC
Part 4: How to Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp with URL
This is a very easy method that you can use to directly copy the link of your desired video and send it to your WhatsApp contacts. All you have to do is follow these easy steps.
- 1. First, open your Facebook in your browser. Then go to the video that you want to share with your WhatsApp contact.
- 2. Press the "Share" button present below the video.
3. In the menu select the "Copy link" option.
- 4. Now go to your WhatsApp web and paste the link in the chat box of the contact that you want to share it with. After that click "Send".
This is how to copy video from facebook to WhatsApp with URL.
Part 5: How to Sharing Facebook Video on WhatsApp by Downloading
This is another method that you can use on your PC and share your Facebook videos with your WhatsApp contacts. Using this method, you can also download and save your favorite Facebook videos to watch later offline. Just follow these simple steps for this method.
- 1. Open your Facebook in your browser.
- 2. Go to the video which you want to share on WhatsApp.
- 3. Now click on the "Share" button and select the Copy link option.
4. Now go to the Getfvid website. Paste the link in the box as shown in the image, and now click "Download"
- 5. The video will be downloaded and saved on your PC. Now, open WhatsApp web and open the chat where you want to share this video. Select the video by browsing and click "Send", then you can share facebook video link to WhatsApp
And this is how to convert facebook video to Whatsapp by downloading. These were all the ways which you can use to easily send your favorite Facebook videos on WhatsApp. I hope it will solve all your problems. But wait we have something special for you. A very special Bonus trick for all WhatsApp lovers.
Bonus tip: How to Restore and Backup WhatsApp Data
This is a new and mind-blowing application for all WhatsApp users. Remember the time when you lost all your WhatsApp data including those cute honeymoon pictures and maybe that one such-a-funny meme. Well with this new software, it won’t happen anymore. UltFone WhatsApp Transfer offers such a powerful, reliable, and secure WhatsApp back system that no other Application can match. It is highly recommended to use this software and make a copy backup of all your WhatsApp data right away for maximum security.
Some of the best features it offers are:
- It is super user-friendly.
- It has a very powerful back system that never fails.
- It even allows you to view your backup and restore only the selected items. This can be very useful when it comes to removing all the junk from your phone.
- It has a powerful support system that offers support to all Android devices.
You can just restore and recover all this data anytime you want by clicking the restore option. You can also view your data from the View option and clean out the junk.
This was all from how to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp. If you still face any problems or have any confusion, feel free to let us know and we will be glad to help you out. Please leave your quarries and suggestions in the comment section below.