How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung? 100% Woking Way Here
Have you ever forgotten your Samsung Android device password? Losing access to your smartphone can happen to you anytime, and it's more common than you might think. Sometimes, you can't remember your password, pins, or patterns and can’t access your phone. It can be an annoying situation, but there's no need to panic. Because here we came up with the ways to regain access to your phone. In this article, we will brief you on how to bypass the lock screen on Samsung before you try other means that may complicate your problem.
- Part 1. Best Way to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung [100% Woking]
- Part 2. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung [Video Guide]
- Part 3. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Computer via Google Account
- Part 4. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Free via Find My Device
- Part 5. FAQs About How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung
Part 1. Best Way to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung [100% Woking]
The best way to bypass the Samsung lock screen is to proceed with the UltFone Toolkit - Android Screen Unlock . With this versatile tool, you can unlock screens for all Android brands, including Samsung, Xiaomi, and Huawei. The main advantage is that you don't need a Google account or technical skills. Simply plug in your device, put it in recovery mode, and unlock it with one click. Ultfone Toolkit also provides additional features such as bypassing FRP locks, data restoration, extraction, system modification, and reinstallation. It has an easy-to-use interface allows you to bypass the lock screen in a few clicks when you forget your Samsung phone password.
Key Features of UltFone Toolkit - Android Screen Unlock:
- One-click to bypass the Samsung lock screen and also get a free trial
- Unlock the initial Samsung device without losing data
- Remove Samsung password, PIN lock, pattern lock, fingerprint, and facial recognition
- The easiest FRP bypass tool that easily bypasses the thumb toggle FRP lock
- It supports all Android devices, including Samsung A21 and Samsung tablets
Here is how to bypass lock screen on Samsung [100% Woking]:
- Step 1Download and install UltFone Toolkit on your computer, connect your Samsung, then choose "Android Screen Unlock" function.
- Step 2Choose "Remove Screen Lock" to bypass lock screen on Samsung, whether it is locked password, PIN, pattern lock, fingerprints or face recognition.
- Step 3Click "Start" to bypass lock screen on Samsung without passcode.
- Step 4Congratulations! You've bypassed lock screen on Samsung successfully.
Part 2. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung [Video Guide]
Watch a short video to know how to bypass lock screen on Samsung easily:
Part 3. How do Bypass the Samsung Lock Screen without a Computer via a Google Account
If you still run Android 4.4 or below and your Google account is registered on your phone, you can operate your Google account to bypass the Samsung lock screen without a computer and losing data.
Note: You need to connect to a Wi-Fi network that you have used Android phones before.
Step 1: Enter the wrong lock screen password or pattern five times.
Step 2: Wait about 30 seconds and click on the option "Forgotten Pattern".
Step 3: Enter your backup PIN or Google account login.
Step 4: Your phone will be unlocked. You can create a new unlock pattern.
Part 4. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Free via Find My Device
One of the common ways to unlock your Samsung phone is to take advantage of "Find My device." It is a Samsung feature that allows you to unlock your device by visiting the "Find My device" website. However, this method requires a Samsung account, and you must already be logged in to your Samsung phone. In addition, the Remote Unlock option must be enabled before using this method.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to use "Find My Mobile" to bypass Samsung pattern locks:
Step 1: Make sure the appliance is turned on. Turn on Wi-Fi or mobile data and connect your Samsung phone to the Internet. Launch the web on your computer and go to the "Find My device" site.
Step 2: You will see the service function on the right side of the website. Select the Unlock icon. The Unlock my phone window pops up. Select the Unlock tab below.
Step 3: Enter your Samsung password in the next pop-up window and click the "Next" button to unlock your Samsung phone.
Part 5. FAQs About How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung
Q1: How do bypass Samsung lock screen without losing data?
Find My Device is a free service from Google that can help you locate and lock your phone without losing the data. You can also use it to bypass FRP if you have forgotten your Google account pass. But if you are looking for a reliable and easy-to-use way to bypass FRP, I recommend using the UltFone Toolkit. It is a safe and secure way to regain access to your Android phone without losing data.
Q2: How to Bypass the Samsung Lock Screen Using a Camera?
Yes, this method applies exclusively to Android versions five and below. However, it's essential to understand that there is no assurance of a successful outcome. The success rate of this approach can be quite variable, and results may not always be guaranteed. Find more about how to bypass Android lock screen using camera.
Q3: How to Bypass the Android Lock Screen Using an Emergency Call?
An emergency call that tries to crash the lock screen. But this method is only available in Android 5).
This section describes how to use emergency calls to bypass the Android lock screen:
- Tap "Emergency Call" on the lock screen.
- Then, enter ten asterisks (*). Then select these asterisks and paste them here at all times until the input box no longer highlights the text.
- Return to the lock screen and launch the camera app.
- Swipe the notification bar and tap Settings.
- You will be prompted for a password. Continue typing asterisks until the screen UI crashes. You will then have credentials to your mobile phone.
You have learned how to bypass lock screen on Samsung without losing. But UltFone Toolkit - Android Screen Unlock makes it much easier to bypass the screen lock on any Samsung device in a few minutes. This tool is secure to use with a user-friendly interface. Use UltFone Toolkit today to get rid of all this lock screen mess. It is highly recommended for its reliability and value.