VPNa Fake GPS Location Free Download & Review
There are many scenarios where you find yourself in the need of faking GPS location on your device. Maybe you want to enjoy playing Pokemon Go from the comfort of your home or you would like to widen your reach on dating apps.
No matter what your reason is, spoofing location is indeed possible with the help of fake GPS location apps out there. One such application is VPNa Fake GPS Location for Android. With the help of the app, you can trick all location-based apps on your device into believing that your GPS location is somewhere in the UK currently, for instance, instead of where you really are.
So, want to learn how to use VPNa Fake GPS Location? No worries!! This is the only guide you need to learn everything about the app.
- Part 1. What is VPNa Fake GPS Location for Android?
- Part 2. VPNa Fake GPS Location Free Download
- Part 3. How to Use VPNa Fake GPS Location?
- Part 4. VPNa Fake GPS Location Review
- Part 5. VPNa iOS Alternative?
Part 1. What is VPNa Fake GPS Location for Android?
VPNa Fake GPS Location app is one of the safest solutions to spoof your device’s location. With the assistance of this app, you can teleport to any region/country on earth be it Rome, New York, or paly you want to. VPNa app makes use of a feature called “Enable Mock Locations” in the “Developer Settings” of your Android smartphone to spoof your device’s GPS location.
The key features of VPNa entail:
- The app doesn’t require you to root your Android device to spoof location.
- Lets you pick your desired location.
- Support saving locations so that you can use them later.
With the VPNa Fake GPS Location app for Android, you can now hide your actual whereabouts, prank your family or friends and catch more Pokémons.
Part 2. VPNa Fake GPS Location Free Download
Before you learn how to use the VPNa Fake GPS Location app, you have to download the app on your Android device. The good news is that the app is available on Google Play Store. So, you won’t find any hassle downloading the app on your device. Simply head to Google Play Store, search for “VPNa fake GPS location” and you’ll find the app.
Once successfully downloading and installing the app, you can then refer to Part 4 to learn how to use the VPNa Fake GPS Location app to spoof your device’s location.
Part 3. How to Use VPNa Fake GPS Location?
After installing the VPNa Fake GPS APK on your Android device from Google Play Store, follow the below steps to fake GPS location.
Step 1: Launch the VPNa Fake GPS Location app on your device. You’ll be requested to “Enable Mock Locations”. Click on the pop up to navigate to the “Developer Options”.Important Note: The “Developer Options” aren’t enabled on your device; you have to do it manually. So, go to “Settings”>” About Phone”>” Tap on Build Number/MIUI Version seven times”.
Step 2: Head to “Developer Settings”>” Select Mock Location App” and then choose the “VPNa” app from the list of all apps.
- Step 3: Go back to the main screen of the VPNa Fake GPS Location app.
Step 4: Look for the target location and hit the “Start/Power” button to teleport to your target location. That’s it. Now, all location-based apps on your device will pick your spoofed location.
Part 4. VPNa Fake GPS Location Review
Using VPNa Fake GPS location for GPS spoofing is easy and straightforward. However, it might be possible that it doesn’t work for your Android device due to a compatibility issue. So, below is the complete review of the app that entails all its ins and outs. Have a peek and find out whether it’s a good GPS spoofing solution for you.
1. Compatibility (Supported Android OS and Devices)
VPNa works on Android devices running with 4.4 and above. No matter which Android device you’re using be it Samsung, Google, LG, Huawei, or other devices, you can count on the VPNa Fake GPS Location app to spoof your device’s location.
2. Which Apps Do VPNa Support to Change Location
With the assistance of the VPNa app, you can change your device’s location for various location-based games such as Pokemon Go, The Walking Dead, Ghostbusters, and Zombie Run to advance your game level. It even works for dating apps such as Tinder, Bumble, and Grindr to find more potential matches. You can even use it for Life360 when you don’t want to let your friends or family know your actual whereabouts.
- The app functions at a lightning fast speed.
- Great to save locations for usage in the near future.
- The app requires no rooting of your Android device.
- It has a straightforward process to fake GPS.
- Reportedly, the VPNa new version can’t fake GPS for Pokemon Go like it used to do.
- The app demands the Google Play Services 12.6.88. However, after installing the aforementioned version, users started to encountered other problems such as YouTube fails to launch.
- Though the new version of the VPNa able to fake location, it isn’t able to keep it more than a few seconds. So, your fake location returns back to your real location after a while.
- You could get suspended or banned by some apps or games for faking your location.
- The app doesn’t support to fake location on iOS devices.
Part 5. VPNa iOS Alternative?
As you can now see that VPNa Fake GPS app has a lot of shortcomings, with not compatible with iOS devices as the biggest one. So, you definitely need a VPNa alternative for your iPhone/iPad. The good news is that UltFone iOS Location Changer is the one.
With the assistance of UltFone iOS Location Changer, you can teleport to any location you want to. The software will help you get the job done with just one click of a button. Moreover, it supports simulating the path between two or multiple spots with a speed of your choice. It’s great especially if you play Pokemon Go and want to catch more Pokémons without stepping outside of your home. No worries!! The software works for all location-based apps on your device.
Guide on How to Fake Location on iPhone with UltFone iOS Location Changer
UltFone iOS Location Changer has three main functions as follows.
1. One-Click to Spoof Location on iPhone/iPad
Step 1 Run the program and tap “Enter” from the main interface.
Step 2 Connect your device to the computer with the help of a digital cable. Then, enter your desired location and then hit the search icon to get the location on the map. Finally, confirm your location from the left panel and hit “Start to Modify”.
That’s how to change your location on iPhone. All location-based apps on your device now pick your target location.
2. Simulate Movement Between Two Spots
Step 1: From the software’s main interface, choose “Single-Spot Movement” and hit the “Enter” button.
- Step 2: Click on the map and choose your destination location.
Step 3: Drag the speed bar to customize the move speed upon confirming the start and target location. Finally, hit “Start to Move” and that’s it.
3. Simulate Movement along Multiple Spots
Step 1: Choose “Multi-spot Movement” from the main interface of the software and hit “Enter”.
Step 2: Tap on the map to pick different locations and these points will create a path in the order you select. After choosing the customized speed, hit “Start to Move”.
The Bottom Line
That’s all on how VPNa Fake GPS Location Free works to spoof your device’s location for Pokemon Go and other apps. Considering its limitations, you definitely need a better solution especially if you want to fake location on the iPhone. It goes now without saying that you won’t better alternative than UltFone iOS Location Changer. From helping you teleport to any location or simulating the path between multiple spots, this tool serves the purpose best.