Top 3 Ways to Change Location on Hinge
- Jerry Cook
- Updated on 2022-06-23 to  Virtual Location
Online dating has been more popular than ever in recent years, mainly to the widespread availability of smartphones and the apps that run on them. Traditional dating and dating sites have been supplanted by dating apps, and finding a dating companion through a mobile phone has become the norm for the younger population. "So, what is Hinge and how to change location on Hinge?"
In a word, it's a popular location-based dating app that caters to people searching for a serious relationship. However, it has a few features that set it apart from applications like Tinder and Bumble. But how do I change my location on Hinge? When do I need to? Don't worry, you can do it as this guide is just designed for you.
- Part 1: Introduction to Hinge
- Part 2: Why do You Want to Change Location on Hinge?
- Part 3: Top 3 Ways to Change Location on Hinge
- Way 1: Change Location with the Settings on Hinge
- Way 2: Fake Location on Hinge via a Change Location Tool
- Way 3: Change Location on Hinge with Cydia Marketplace [with jailbreak]
- Part 4: FAQs about Hinge Location
Part 1: Introduction to Hinge
The key demographic of the Hinge dating app is Generation Z and millennials. It might be a terrific alternative for you if you seek a long-term connection. Hinge is the third most downloaded dating app in the United States, after Tinder and Bumble, with over half of its users between the ages of 30 and 49.
Hinge was a swiping app similar to Tinder when it was first released in 2012, and it recommended profiles of friends of friends.
However, after a complete makeover in 2016, Hinge is no longer the same. It went from being a "swiping game" to a "relationship app", abandoning both Tinder's swipe right/left structure and the "friends of friends" matchmaking method.
Part 2: Why do You Want to Change Location on Hinge?
Have you ever been hesitant to use a dating app for fear of being found by someone you know? It would be best if you weren't afraid or constrained in your dating life simply because you know someone nearby. It is a one-of-a-kind dating site that doesn't use proximity to connect singles. It means the app doesn't utilize your phone's location data to find individuals in your area. To find individuals in your region, you must manually enter your location.
It will propose matches near you, much like other dating services, which might be problematic if you're trying to meet someone while traveling. When that happens, you'll want to know how do I change location on Hinge to date someone you like.
It is critical for those who wish to connect with people in different states. If I live in the United States and wish to communicate with folks in Canada, I may do so by changing my location.
Part 3: Top 3 Ways to Change Location on Hinge
Way 1: Change Location with the Settings on Hinge
Can you change your location on Hinge for free? Hinge, unlike other applications, does not require a membership to shift locations. Hinge does not utilize your phone's location data because it primarily focuses on developing relationships. Instead, you enter your location to get matched with others in your area. As a result, one can change location on Hinge to any spot he or she wishes at any moment.
- Step 1. Click the pencil sign above your name in the Settings section.
- Step 2. Select Edit, click the My Vitals section, and click the Location tab.
- Step 3. Enter your live location or a different one.
Step 4. Save the settings, and your Hinge location will be successfully adjusted.
- Step 1. Go to Settings and preferences then.
- Step 2. Select the My Place option, then pinch and zoom the map to discover and set the desired location. You can return to your present position by clicking the compass icon.
Step 3. Save your modifications, and your Hinge location will be changed.
Way 2: Fake Location on Hinge via a Change Location Tool
People may desire to update their location on other location-based applications in addition to Hinge for various reasons. To tease your buddies with great fake locales, for example. Game players want to swap locations virtually within the game, so they don't have to make any actual movements while still progressing.
If you wish to modify your location on apps that are location-based, there are various programs available on the market, the finest of which is UltFone iOS Location Changer. It is professionally built to change location and imitate GPS movement effectively and efficiently.
Features for UltFone iOS Location Changer:
- Change your GPS position to any place with a single click.
- Use location-based applications like Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, and Facebook, among others.
- Support adding GPX files.
- With the help of a joystick, you can easily control the direction of your movement.
- iPhone 13 Mini/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max and iOS 15.5 are supported.
Steps to Change Location:
This program is the ideal solution whether you wish to mask your actual location for privacy or security reasons. Let's look at how it adjusts the iPhone's GPS position with a single click.
- Step 1 Launch UltFone iOS Location Change on your Windows or Mac. Choose the first option on the left sidebar.
- Step 2 Select the iPhone that you want to change location on it.
- Step 3 Choose a spot on the map or enter the destination on the search bar. Then click on the "Start to Modify" button to change GPS location on your iPhone.
That's all! there is to change your iPhone's location. Your iPhone's location-based apps will also be modified to the phony location.
Way 3: Change Location on Hinge with Cydia Marketplace [with jailbreak]
Can you fake your location on Hinge? If you're looking for a means to alter your location on dating apps like Hinge, you've probably come across two terms: Cydia and jailbreak. Cydia is a third-party software shop that competes with Apple's official app store. Apple does not allow apps accessible for purchase and download on Cydia because they violate their criteria.
The following instructions will show you how to jailbreak your iPhone and utilize the Fake Location app:
- Step 1. Connect your phone to your computer and choose trust from the phone's menu. On Cydia Impactor, you'll need to pick your iPhone model from a pop-up options menu. When you're finished, click Start.
- Step 2. Drag the uncovered file onto the Cydia Impactor interface after downloading it from the official website.
Step 3. Go to your phone after it's loaded. Trust Cydia Impactor's developer in Settings>General>Profiles>Device Management>Trust Cydia Impactor's developer.
- Step 4. When you click GO, the Impactor will begin the jailbreaking procedure on your smartphone. Your phone will restart once it is finished.
- Step 5. Download Location Faker or any other location changers from the Cydia Marketplace app.
- Step 6. When asked, install the program and allow it access to fake your location. Specify the name of the place where you wish to spoof your location and hit the "Add to" button.
Part 4: FAQs about Hinge Location
1. How to Hide Location on Hinge?
Can you hide your location on Hinge? Yes, you may use a fake location on Hinge by following these steps:
- Step 1. Go to your preferences.
- Step 2. The pencil icon should be clicked.
- Step 3. Select "Edit" from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4. Select "Vitals" from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5. On iOS devices, set the toggle next to "Location" to "off". To make your location invisible on your profile on an Android smartphone, press the circle.
- Step 6. On iOS, tap the "Done" button.
2. How Does Hinge Track My Location?
Unlike Tinder and most other popular dating applications, Hinge does not track your whereabouts in real-time. Instead, it relies on users entering their location into the settings.
3. Can Hinge Track My Location If I am not Logged in?
Only if you log into the app can Hinge track your whereabouts. No app, or at least none legally authorized, updates your location in the background.
This article discusses how to change location on Hinge, which is a simple process. If you need to alter your location in Hinge and other applications, we recommend UltFone iOS Location Changer because of its expertise. This program is simple to use and adaptable to any users, even those with less technical experience.