7 Ways to Spoof GPS Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Jerry Cook
- Updated on 2022-06-13 to  Virtual Location
Is there a method that still works and doesn't just give the disconnected from Gps error?
In a nutshell, Yes. With Jurassic World Alive GPS spoof fans can try out new games. Additionally, experienced gamers may encounter bugs with the game that may be quickly resolved with a spoofing workaround. Some gamers, for example, may experience immobility in the game and receive a disconnected from GPS error.
Fortunately, the Jurassic World Alive joystick can be spoofed and obtained. It's not difficult to spoof your GPS position in Jurassic World Alive and make the most of this game using spoofing tools. In this essay, we go through everything in great depth.
- Part 1: Introduction to Jurassic World Alive
- Part 2: Can I Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive?
- Part 3: How to Spoof GPS on Jurassic World Alive for iPhone?
- Way 1: Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive Using UltFone iOS Location Changer
- Way 2: Hack GPS on Jurassic World Alive via Jurassic World Alive ++
- Way 3: Location Faker [Jailbreak Requested]
- Way 4: Spoof GPS Location on Jurassic World Alive with Location Handle
- Part 4: How to Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive for Android Phone
- Way 1: Fake GPS Location on Jurassic World Alive with Lexa
- Way 2: Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive via Hola Fake GPS
- Way 3: Fake Location with GPS JoyStick on Jurassic World Alive
- Part 5: Is Jurassic World Alive Down?
Part 1: Introduction to Jurassic World Alive
Ludia is the creator of Jurassic World Alive- a popular location-based augmented reality game. In this game, players are known as preservers and are tasked with collecting DNA samples from various dinosaurs. There are currently more than 100 distinct species of dinosaurs roaming the globe. The game was published in 2018 and is now accessible on the most popular iOS and Android smartphones.
- Players are urged to go outside and explore the many dinosaur species found all around the earth.
- Once you've located a dinosaur, you'll need to collect DNA samples using drones and other technologies. The dinosaur would then be captured and added to your collection.
- You can gather as many dinosaurs as you like, but it will take a lot of walking and traveling.
- After that, you may combine the DNA samples you've acquired to create your hybrid dinosaurs.
- You can also join other locations and fight with other dinosaurs and gamers in combat.
Part 2: Can I Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive?
Can you spoof the location on Jurassic World Alive? Yes, in a nutshell. Long story short, not everyone can go about all day and play video games on their phones. However, this does not deter gamers from enjoying this fantastic, challenging game. To become the most refined collector, you can use software to fake your position and teleport to any point on the planet. How? Follow along to learn how to make a Jurassic World parody for Android and iOS.
Part 3: How to Spoof GPS on Jurassic World Alive for iPhone?
Way 1: Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive Using UltFone iOS Location Changer
How to spoof Jurassic World Alive on Android? UltFone iPhone Location Changer is a simple and effective software that helps you change location to gain on geo-location-based games including Jurassic World Alive. Besides UltFone does not just support GPS-based games but all other apps based on GPS such as WhatsApp and Snapchat, etc.
- Change your GPS position to any place with a single click.
- Support location-based applications like Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, and Facebook.
- Save your favourite location and movement history.
- Start your chosen routes by adding GPX files.
- iPhone 13 Mini/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max and iOS 15.5 are supported.
- Step 1 Open UltFone iOS Location Changer on your pc and use a wireless cable to connect your iDevice to the PC. On the left sidebar, choose the fourth icon.
- Step 2 Adjust the speed before dragging the ball to the circle and releasing it. When traveling, you may change direction 360 degrees. You may halt the movement at any moment, and you can stop it in two ways: by pressing the "Stop" button or tapping the orange square.
Note 1: You may also choose a place on the map or input a location in the search field before moving the joystick. Then choose "Modify Positioning" from the drop-down menu.
Note 2: You may also control the direction of your movement by using the direction keys on your keyboard.
Way 2: Hack GPS on Jurassic World Alive via Jurassic World Alive ++
You can also fake your location using Jurassic World Alive ++, and the most significant part is that you don't need to jailbreak your Phone. Go to the BuildStore, an unofficial app store where you can download helpful apps like Jurassic World Alive ++ without jailbreaking your Phone.
Remember that you'll have to pay $14.99 per device each year for the BuildStore membership. Here's how to get the Jurassic World Alive ++ app after you've registered and paid for the subscription:
- Step 1: Create a BuildStore account and subscribe to the service.
- Step 2: Using your smartphone's browser, perform a Google search for the Jurassic World ++ app page.
- Step 3: Select the Install option.
- Step 4: When you have the app, you may do the following:
- Step 5: Create a fake location.
- Step 6: From the comfort of your couch, move about in the game.
Way 3: Location Faker [Jailbreak Requested]
You may use a location spoofing app on your mobile and one on your PC. One such program that works effectively on a jailbroken device is Location Faker.
You may fake your location to any place globally using Location Faker. If you have a favorite place, you may save it as a favorite and access it from the app at any time. However, this software is paid and requires a one-time purchase before being used and is compatible with iOS 11, 10, 9, and 8.
Way 4: Spoof GPS Location on Jurassic World Alive with Location Handle
You may use another program from Cydia to Jurassic World Alive GPS spoof on your iPhone. However, this comes at an expense and is only compatible with a few iOS versions which are iOS 9 and 10. Plus you'll need to jailbreak your iPhone.
Part 4: How to Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive for Android Phone
Way 1: Fake GPS Location on Jurassic World Alive with Lexa
Lexa's Fake GPS position is one of the top Android location spoofing apps. This program is free to use. But, there is a paid version with more features. It allows you to easily spoof your location to any location globally, check your location history, and save a favorite spot.
The following are some of the app's features:
- You get many layers in the software, so it's possible to fake your GPS position correctly.
- On Android 4.0.3 or above, you may spoof your location.
Way 2: Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive via Hola Fake GPS
Hola is a well-known VPN service, but it has also developed a Jurassic World Alive GPS hack and other applications. It's free to use, but certain premium features can only be unlocked with in-app payments.
- It will allow you to easily spoof your Android's location to any place you choose.
- You may look up your location history or make a favorite of any location.
- The map has many layers that you may use to fake your position correctly.
- Devices running Android 4.0.3 and newer versions are supported.
Way 3: Fake Location with GPS JoyStick on Jurassic World Alive
Fake GPS Location - GSP Joystick is another excellent application. The joyStick will save the day for you. To begin, turn on the Developer Options when installing this app.
With this program, you may pick a current location, specify a location route and path, etc. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: After the installation, activate developer mode by going to Settings > About Phone> Software > Build Number (touch 7 seven times), then going to Settings > Developer Options > simulate locations (tap 7 seven times) (allow).
- Step 2: Open the app and choose the location, speed, and other settings.
- Step 3: Enjoy Jurassic World Alive by teleporting to that spot or simulating any movement.
Part 5: Is Jurassic World Alive Down?
To get authentic reports on whether Jurassic World Alive is down or not. You can check on this website: downdetector. There's a whole community of gamers constantly posting.
There isn't a single check-in-box setting on iOS or Android that will convert your location to a phony location. Jurassic World Alive GPS spoof is a personal choice, whether you're playing Jurassic World Alive, Pokemon Go, or any other AR-enabled game. As a result, we must use reliable, professional, and sturdy apps. While you play games, UltFone iOS Location Changer may position you wherever you wish on the globe map, leaving the rest of your thoughts behind.