[Full Guide] 5 Ways to Bypass Activation Lock on iPod Touch
In this article, we have come up with answers on how to remove activation lock on iPod touch. So without any more waiting, let us figure out the solution.
- [Q&A] Can We Bypass Activation Lock on iPod Touch?
- Part 1: How to Bypass Activation Lock on iPod Touch by Using the Official Methods
- Part 2: The Best Way to Remove Activation Lock on iPod Touch without Apple ID or Previous Owner
- Part 3: Other Ways to Remove iPod Touch Activation Lock on iPod Touch
- Part 4: How to Avoid Activation Lock on iPod Touch
[Q&A] Can We Bypass Activation Lock on iPod Touch?
One of the most frustrating things that you can face after buying an old iPod or iPhone is finding out that you are dealing with an activation lock. And that makes you wonder Can we bypass activation lock on iPod touch? The answer is Yes. Now, let’s come up with answers on how to remove activation lock on iPod touch
Part 1: How to Bypass Activation Lock on iPod Touch by Using the Official Methods
1. Remove Activation Lock on iPod Touch via iCloud.com
The simplest way to get iPod activation lock bypass for free would be to erase iDevice from iCloud. This is by far the easiest method of the bunch and will help you out a tom. To do this, please follow the steps mentioned down below:
2. Ask Apple to Get iTunes Activation Lock bypassed
This is a very convenient process and takes zero skill and work. So, the next time you think about how to bypass activation lock on iPod touch 5th generation, without any hassle, go to your nearest local apple store. And follow the next steps:
- 1. Take your proof of purchase with you when you go to the local store.
- 2. Now kindly ask your rep to have the activation lock removed with a big smile.
- 3. Make sure to explain the situation, and then they may help you deal with iPod touch activation lock bypass situation.
3. Remove iPod Touch Activation Lock Directly in Settings
Besides you can also try to use your iPod touch and follow the onscreen description to enter the apple id and password you used to set up your device or your device passcode. Then click on "Settings" and follow the onscreen directive to turn off activation lock on iPod touch. The official method only works if you remember your apple id and password or you are the first purchaser of the iPod touch. But don’t worry, next we got a wonderful tool to help you figure it out.
Part 2: The Best Way to Remove Activation Lock on iPod Touch without Apple ID or Previous Owner
With so many options to choose from, you can easily get confused and overwhelmed about how to bypass iPod activation lock. And this is exactly where the UltFone Activation Unlocker comes into play. We can not recommend this tool enough if you are wondering how to bypass activation lock on iPod touch. Let us look at some of the greatest features this tool has to offer.
The feature of the UltFone iCloud Activation Unlocker is:
- Can remove the activation lock without the help of the previous owner.
- Can Unlock without any Apple ID or password.
- It can also turn off My iPhone/iPod touch without the id and password information.
- Offers support up to the lasts iOS 14.
- Available for both Windows and MAC.
After learn its feature, following are the steps of how to use it:
- Step 1 Make a connection between your iPod touch to your computer
- 1. Click on "Start" to initialize the process
- 2. Now click on "Next" until you are done with the agreement page.
- 3. Connect your device via the USB cable.
- Step 2 Jailbreaking the Device
- 1. Now that the connection is done with your computer, the software will automatically start the jailbreaking process.
- 2. After that, you have to insert a USB Flash Drive. This will be used to burn the Jailbreak Environment.And click on "Start" after you see "Installing the jailbreak tool will erase all data in the USB flash drive. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- 3. Once the environment is burned, you will see a QR code on the screen.Follow the step-by-step instructions to jailbreak your device or you can scan the code to view the instructions to complete the process.
- Step 3 Bypass apple id activation
- 1. After the jailbreak is done, click on "Start Remove".
- 2. You will then be greeted with a text saying "The iCloud activation lock has been removed successfully".
- 3. Now simply click on "Done" and you will be good to jailbreak iPod touch with activation lock.
Part 3: Other Ways to Remove iPod Touch Activation Lock on iPod Touch
Besides the method I mentioned above, there are other ways to get iPod touch activation lock bypassed.
1. Use DNS to Get Pass Activation Lock on iPod Touch without Previous Owner
Wondering how to get past activation lock on iPod touch? Then iCloud DNS bypass would be a great solution for you. DNS is the short form of Domain Name Service. It is one of the crucial parts of the internet that translates domains like google.com into IP addresses.In the same way, every time you opt for running through the IOS setup wizard after dealing with a factory reset, the iDevice is designed to contact the Apple servers. By doing so, the Apple activation server can confirm if the device you are dealing with has an activation lock or not. In case it is locked, how to bypass activation lock on iPod touch 6th gen? It is done by tricking your phone into going through a fake serve. You can do it by changing the DNS server Manually.
- 1. Click on the "i" symbol next to the Wi-Fi network name.
- 2. Go down to the DNS section and click on "Configure DNS".
- 3. After that, go to "Manual", Click on "Add Server" and enter your iCloud bypass DNS server IP address(it depend on the region you are in).
Even though this one of the oldest methods of the book, it is complex and we highly advise not to go through it.
2. Use Online Service to Get Pass Activation Lock on iPod Touch without Previous Owner
There are some online services can help you remove activaiton lock such as Bypass iCloud Activation DNS, Appleiphoneunlock, iCloudin and so on. But it is not free, and it causes several days to deal with iPod activation lock removal.
3. Ask Previous Owner for Help to Remove Activation Lock on iPod Touch
If you want to know how to unlock iCloud locked iPod touch 6th generation, then The easiest way to get this is by asking the previous owner of the iPod to remove the activation lock. The good thing about this method is it can be done remotely. So, you do not have to go back to them with the device to get it unlocked. But the situation gets tricky when the previous owner forgets their iCloud details. So how to get past activation lock on iPod touch if they do not remember the details. Here is the solution:
- step 1:The owner has to go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Step 2: Now they have to enter the Apple ID.
- Step 3: Simply select the option of "resetting the password".
- Step 4: Choose one of the three following reset methods:
- 1. You can answer security questions to reset.
- 2. You can reset it via the email you use for the apple id.
- 3. You can also reset it using the two-factor Authorization.
And this is how to bypass activation lock on iPod touch 5th gen and without facing any hassle whatsoever method.
Now, here comes a question: if we need help from the previous owner, how to get the former owner information? Don't worry we will give you some tips to figure it out.
- Trough the seller. If you bought a second-hand device, try to ask the seller if he has the phone number, email address and so on about the original owner.
- Use the iPhone's IMEI number.From the SIM card tray,iPhone or activate the back screen you can get the IMEI number,try to use an accurate IMEI checker to know the phone's carrier.Then call the carrier and explian your problem and once they purchased your explanation, they will show you the information about the previous owner
- If the iPhone is in lost mode, you can get the previous owner's information on the screen which is showing a number to call due to the iPhone is lost. In this way you can contact the owner for help.
Part 4: How to Avoid Activation Lock on iPod Touch
If you don't want to handle with iPod touch activation lock removal problem, here are some tips on how to avoid activation lock on iPod touch:
- 1. If you can get your hands on the iPhone or iPod you want to buy, remember to check if the passcode, face ID, or fingerprint has been reset, if not, just ask the seller to do so.
- 2. Do not buy the iPhone which can not be unlocked, and the seller knows nothing about the iPhone
- 3. If you can not get your hands on the iPhone or iPod, remember to ask the seller to make a video showing whether the passcode, face ID, or fingerprint has been reset
- 4. And the last things you need to check is whether the iPhone or iPod you want to buy is a stolen, a stolen one usually go with activation lock
So that is the ends of our today’s list of solutions on how to bypass activation lock on iPod touch. By following these steps and methods, you will be able to easily bypass apple ID and on any Apple device. You can always try to contact the previous owner for help. But if that sounds like too much of a hassle, there is always UltFone Activation Unlocker to save the day. For any further queries, make sure to comment below.