iPhone 13 (Pro）Stuck on Apple Logo? Here's the Fix
The iPhone 13 pro has shaken the entire mobile market in a huge way. Apple has once again proved that innovation is the epicenter of the company’s products and they are never going to settle for mediocrity. However, despite having endless features, even the iPhone 13 models (including iPhone 13 Pro) can encounter a few software errors from time to time. The iPhone 13 stuck on Apple logo is one such error that has been encountered by a few iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro users. To tell you the truth, several factors can cause an iPhone 13 model to get stuck at the Apple logo screen, the majority of which are related to the phone's OS. In this article, we’ll explain different methods that’ll help you fix the problem and reboot your iPhone 13 normally.
- Part 1. The Most Quick & Easy Way to Fix Any iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without Data Loss!
- Part 2. Other Possible Fixes to iPhone 13 Stuck on Apple Logo
- Part 3. Reasons Why iPhone 13 Stuck on Apple Logo
- Part 4. How to Prevent iPhone from Getting Stuck on Apple Logo
- Part 5. iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Due to Hardware Issue
Part 1. The Most Quick & Easy Way to Fix Any iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without Data Loss!
Now, the easiest way to fix the iPhone 13 stuck on Apple logo error is to use a dedicated iOS system repair software. In our experience, we have found UltFone iOS System Repair to be the best tool for the job. It’s a full-scale iOS system recovery tool that’s designed to automatically detect and fix system issues on any iDevice.
The tool can troubleshoot more than 150 system errors that you might not be able to fix (or even detect in the first place). The reason why UltFone iOS System Repair is an ideal choice to troubleshoot the iPhone 13 stuck on the Apple logo screen is that it doesn’t cause any data loss. Some of the additional key features of UltFone iOS System Repair include:
- One-click solution to enter and exit the recovery mode.
- Troubleshoot 150+ system errors on any iPhone/iPad.
- Reset your iPhone/iPad even if you don’t remember the iCloud password.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and iPhone models.
So, here’s the detailed step-by-step process to fix iPhone 13 Pro stuck on Apple logo screen using UltFone iOS System Repair.
Step 1 First and foremost, download and install UltFone iOS System Repair on your computer. Then, launch the application and click the “Start” button on its home screen.
Step 2 Now, connect your iPhone to the computer and click “Standard Repair Mode” to proceed further.
Step 3 On the next screen, click the “Download” button to download the right firmware package for your device. Make sure that your device is connected to a stable Internet connection throughout the process.
Step 4 After the firmware package is successfully downloaded, click “Start Standard Repair” to initiate the repairing process.
Step 5 Wait for a few minutes and once the process completes, you’ll see a confirmation message on the screen.
That’s it. Your device will no longer be stuck at the Apple logo and you’ll be able to boot it without encountering any errors.
Part 2: Other Possible Fixes to iPhone 13 Stuck on Apple Logo
Apart from using UltFone iOS System Repair, you can also implement several other solutions to troubleshoot the “iPhone 13 stuck on Apple logo” error. These solutions include:
1. Force Restart Your iPhone
Force restarting an iPhone is the most effective way to troubleshoot a wide variety of system errors on iOS. When you force restart an iPhone/iPad, all the background processes will automatically shut down and they won’t interrupt your iPhone’s normal processing.
To force restart your iPhone 13 Pro, press the “Volume Up” button and then immediately press the “Volume Down” button. Then, press and hold the “Power” button and release it once the Apple logo appears on your screen. Now, release the Power button and let your device boot normally.
2. Restore Your iPhone in Recovery Mode [Erase All Your Data]
If force restarting the device doesn’t work in your favor, you can also restore your iPhone 13 in recovery mode to fix the problem. However, it’s worth noting that entering the recovery mode will wipe off everything from your device and you’ll have to deal with potential data loss. So, only proceed with this solution if your phone doesn’t have any valuable files or you have a dedicated backup file to restore the data later on.
Here’s how you can put your iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro (Max) in recovery mode.
- Step 1: First of all, launch the latest version of iTunes on your system to get started.
- Step 2: Connect Your iPhone 13 to the computer using a USB cable. Grab your iPhone and press the “Volume Up” button, followed by the “Volume Down” key. Then, again press the “Power” button and release it when you see the “Connect to Computer” logo on your screen.
Step 3: At this time, You’ll see a prompt on your computer screen. Here, click “Ok” to restore your iPhone.
After the process completes, your device will reboot normally and you’ll be able to access all its features.
3. Restore Your iPhone in DFU Mode
Another way to fix the “iPhone 13 Pro (Max) stuck on Apple logo” error is to put the device in DFU mode. Again, this method works the same as the previous one and it will lead to data loss for sure. However, the success rate of this method is relatively higher - so if there aren’t any valuable files on your system, follow these steps to restore your iPhone 13 pro in DFU mode.
- Step 1: Again, launch iTunes on your system and connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Step 2: Then, press the “Volume Up” button and release it instantly. Perform the same procedure with the “Volume Down” key. Now, press the “Side/Power” button until your iPhone’s screen goes blank. Keep holding the “Power” button and press & hold the “Volume Down” button for nearly five seconds.
- Step 3: When you see the “iTunes has detected iPhone in recovery” message on your computer’s screen, let go of all the buttons and click “Ok” to restore your device.
Part 3. Reasons Why iPhone 13 Stuck on Apple Logo
As we mentioned in the beginning of the article, different factors can cause an iPhone 13 models to get stuck at the Apple logo screen. These factors include everything, starting from pending iOS updates to jailbreak attempts. In general, however, there are the most common reasons behind the “iPhone 13 stuck at Apple logo” error:
- 1. You have tried jailbreaking the device, which was unsuccessful.
- 2. Your device can also get stuck at the Apple logo during a firmware update.
- 3. You were trying to restore data from iCloud/iTunes, which got interrupted by an external factor.
- 4. In some cases, hardware-related factors can also trigger the iPhone 13 Pro Max stuck at Apple logo error.
Part 4. How to Prevent iPhone from Getting Stuck on Apple Logo
Now that you know how to reverse the iPhone 13 stuck at the Apple logo error, let’s understand if it’s possible to prevent the error from occurring in the first place. In the majority of the cases, an iPhone gets stuck at the Apple logo when it runs out of juice and shuts down unexpectedly. So, the only way to avoid encountering the “iPhone stuck at Apple logo” error is to always ensure that your iPhone has enough battery. As soon as the battery percentage goes below 20, plug your device into a charger instantly.
Part 5. What if iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Due to Hardware Issue
At this point, you would have already troubleshot the iPhone 13/ iPhone 13 Pro stuck at the Apple logo error on your device. But, in case if you are still seeing the Apple logo and the iPhone isn’t responding at all, it’s possible that it is dealing with a hardware-related error. If that’s the case, the only way to fix the issue would be to visit the nearby Apple Care center and get your device repaired.
While it may seem quite terrifying at first, resolving the “iPhone 13 stuck at Apple logo” is a relatively easy process, given that the error is triggered by a firmware-related issue. Even if you are not a tech-geek and don’t know how to deal with recovery mode, you can simply use UltFone iOS System Repair to fix the problem.