3 Ways to Recover Deleted Tiktok Videos on iPhone
TikTok is a popular social media platform that has taken the world by storm, allowing users to create and share creative and engaging videos. However, sometimes things can go wrong, and you may accidentally delete a video that you worked hard on. This can be frustrating, especially if the video was popular and received a lot of engagement. But don‘t worry, in this article, we‘ll show you how to recover deleted TikTok videos iPhone.
- Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Tiktok Videos on iPhone from Liked Videos
- Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Tiktok Videos on iPhone from Backup
- Part 3. How to Recover Deleted Tiktok Videos on iPhone in a More Professional Way
- Part 4. FAQ
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Tiktok Videos on iPhone from Liked Videos
The first and easiest method to recover deleted TikTok videos is to check your Liked Videos section. When you like a video on TikTok, it gets saved to this section, making it easy to find and watch again. Here‘s how to recover TikTok videos from Liked Videos:
- Step 1.Open the TikTok app on your iPhone.
- Step 2.Tap on your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Step 3.Select the Heart icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 4.Scroll through your Liked Videos and find the deleted video.
- Step 5.Tap on the video to play it, and then tap on the Share icon.
- Step 6.Save the video to your phone‘s camera roll by tapping on Save Video.
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Tiktok Videos on iPhone from Backup
Some TikTok users may aware in the using process that the software automatically saves movies and photos in default apps like Google Photos for Android and Picture App for iPhone. You can recover deleted TikTok movies on Android or iPhone from there if your TikTok is set to automatically save any deleted data in the default applications.
2.1 How to Get Back Deleted Tiktoks Videos from Photo APP for iPhone
When using this method, we strongly advise you to make sure that the iCloud backup setting is turned on.Here‘s how to recover TikTok videos from Photo App for iPhone:
- Step 1.Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Step 2.Tap on Albums at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3.Scroll down and select Recently Deleted.
- Step 4.Find the deleted TikTok video and tap on it.
- Step 5.Tap on Recover to restore the video to your phone‘s camera roll.
2.2 How to Get Back Deleted TikTok Videos from Google Photos for Android
The same as the iPhone section, You can restore lost videos from the Google Photos app if backup are still available. Here‘s how to recover TikTok videos from “Google Photos” for Android.
- Step 1.Open the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Step 2.Tap on the Menu icon at the top left of the screen.
- Step 3.Select Trash from the menu.
- Step 4.Find the deleted TikTok video and tap on it.
- Step 5.Tap on the Restore icon at the bottom of the screen to restore the video to your phone‘s camera roll.
Part 3. How to Recover Deleted Tiktok Videos on iPhone in a More Professional Way
The methods above are all based on the fact that you have backup for Tiktok. So, what should we do if we don’t set the backup for tiktok videos? You can try using UltFone iOS Data Recovery to recover deleted TikToks videos. UltFone iOS Data Recovery is a professional iPhone data recovery software that can help you recover various types of data, including TikTok videos, from your iPhone or iTunes/iCloud backup. What’s more, it is secure and reliable to use and doesn‘t make some damages on your iPhone.
Here‘s how to get back deleted TikTok videos using UltFone iOS Data Recovery:
- Step 1 Download and install UltFone iOS Data Recovery on your computer.
- Step 2 Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Step 3 Launch UltFone iOS Data Recovery and select "Recover Data from iOS Device."
- Step 4 Select "App Videos" from the list of file types and click on "Scan."
- Step 5 Preview the deleted TikTok videos to sure that you have selected the correct data to recover.
- Step 6 Select the deleted tiktok videos that you want to restore, then click on "Recover to PC."
- Step 7 Choose the place where you want to save the recovered data, and click on "OK."
- Step 8 Then your deleted tiktok video have been recovered to your computer.
Part 4. FAQ
Q1: If I Delete TikTok account Will My Drafts Be Deleted?
The documents will be uploaded to TikTok‘s server when you save a TikTok draft. When your video has been edited but before it is published, drafts can be stored. You are allowed to store an unlimited number of rough drafts on your TikTok profile. The only person who can access these saved draughts is you. They won‘t leave your device until you physically delete them.
What should be mentioned is that removing the TikTok app would result in the loss of all your drafts, which will making problems for the question of how to retrieve your drafts back on TikTok after deleting TikTok. To avoid this, it is advisable to store your drafts in internal memory. You can be positive that you have a duplicate of them in this manner.
Q2: Can Lost TikTok Drafts Be Recovered?
You can retrieve your draft if you just lost it or manually saved a duplicate of it. But, you cannot get the video back if you deleted the local files after uninstalling the app and lost your draft as a result. Finding the device you made the draft on is the only option to restore it because drafts are only saved on local devices.
On any device, drafts that are no longer in your draft folder cannot be recovered and are therefore irretrievably lost. This is because TikTok saves drafts to local storage rather than to a cloud storage format, like we‘ve been so used to over the years.
Part 5. Conclusion
In conclusion, losing your TikTok videos can be a frustrating and stressful experience. If you‘ve accidentally deleted a TikTok video on your iPhone, don‘t panic. There are several methods to recover deleted TikTok videos, including checking your Liked Videos section, recovering from backup, or using a professional tool likeUltFone iOS Data Recovery, which can make the process quicker and easier.