[Latest] 5 Ways: How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly
With iPhones, we're not just limited to taking great photos and videos. we can also store important documents and other types of files. But do you know you can transfer data from PC to iPhone without cable? The good news is that we have some great methods and tools that aim to break the conventional use of USB cables. And with that, you can easily transfer files from PC to iPhone wirelessly. In this article, we have listed some methods to help you out.
- Part 1. Best Way to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly
- Part 2. How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly with iTunes
- Part 3. How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly with AirDrop [For Mac Only]
- Part 4. How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly with Google Drive
- Part 5. FAQs about Transferring Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly
Part 1. Best Way to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly
UltFone iOS Data Manager is an iTunes alternative tool that enables you to back up your iPhone to your computer. You can sync iPhone files with iTunes without limitation in UltFone. Also, it can help you get PC to iPhone wireless file transfer. It has quick speed and can transfer files from a Windows and Mac PC to an iPhone/iPad wirelessly.
Key Features of UltFone iOS Data Manager - Best iTunes Alternative
- Transfer files from PC to iPhone /iPhone to PC wirelessly, without any incompatibility problem
- One-click to the back up iPhone to your computer totally for free
- Manage iOS device data on PC, including photos, contacts, music, files, apps, etc.
- View and export data to the computer selectively.
- Compatible with new iPhone 15 series and iOS 17/iPadOS 17.
Here is how to transfer files from PC to iPhone wirelessly:
- Step 1 Download and install UltFone iOS Data Manager. Find this tool, "Device Accessibility Control" in Quick Access and enable Wi-Fi connection (automatic Wi-Fi connection to computer). Connect your iPhone and the computer to the same WiFi, then your iPhone will automatically connect to the computer.
If you can't find it here, click the button on the right of Quick Access, enter More Tools page and set this tool to Selected.
- Step 2 Choose "Manage" function, click "Import" button and select the files you'd like to transfer to your iPhone.
- Step 3 When the files are imported, return to the "Backup Records" entry on the home page, and then click "Restore" to view the files you want to transfer.
- Step 4 Now you can choose the data you want to transfer to your iPhone by clicking "Restore to Device". Then you will find the wireless transfer from PC to iPhone is successful.
Part 2. How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly with iTunes
iTunes is one of the easiest ways to transfer files because it's like having a personal copy of your important things stored on your PC. Connecting your device to your PC and using iTunes creates a backup of all your data, like photos, messages, apps, and more. Here are the steps to transfer files with iTunes from PC to iPhone.
Step 1: On your PC, download and install iTunes.
Step 2: Connect your PC to your iPhone with a data cable. Click on the "Device" option once your PC recognizes the iPhone.
Step 3: Go to the "Summary" option and select the files you want to transfer.
Step 4: Select your file by clicking the "Sync" tab.
Step 5: Click the "Done" tab, and the process is completed. The files transferred are saved on your iPhone in the specified location.
Part 3. How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly with AirDrop [For Mac Only]
AirDrop is a feature available on Mac that helps you transfer data from PC to iPhone without cable. You can use AirDrop to transfer files on a Mac without a USB cable. But, first, you need to turn on this feature on the Mac.
Step 1: On your Mac, open Finder and navigate "AirDrop."
Step 2: Turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Step 3: Now that AirDrop is enabled on your Mac, you can easily AirDrop from your Mac to your iPhone. Drag the items to the device you wish to send.
Part 4. How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly with Google Drive
Google Drive is one the best methods to transfer data from PC to iPhone without cable. So, if you want to transfer files from your PC to your iPhone wirelessly without iTunes, here's what you need to know.
Step 1: Sign in to your Google account and go to Google Drive on your PC. If you don't have an account, sign up.
Step 2: Step 2: Click the "+" icon and tap on the "My Drive" and transfer files. When you click "New," you will see a popup menu asking for uploading files.
Step 3: You can select "Upload Folder" or "Upload File." It depends on your choice. If you have a music or photos folder, you can directly upload it from your PC. It will keep the data organized. Or else you can also upload individual files.
Finally, you can access and sync the data from your iPhone or PC using a simple Google Drive app.
Part 5. How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly with Google Drive
Q1: What is the fastest way to transfer files from PC to iPhone wirelessly?
The transfer speed depends on different methods, the size of the data, and so on. To enjoy the fastest way to transfer files from PC to iPhone wirelessly, we recommend UltFone iOS Data Manager.
Q2: How do I connect my iPhone to my computer wirelessly?
You can connect your iPhone to your computer with Bluetooth, or you can also use AirDrop PC to iPhone wirelessly.
Now you should understand how to transfer files from PC to iPhone wirelessly. However, among all the methods, we recommend you try UltFone iOS Data Manager , as it won't cause any data loss and lets you preview your files before wireless transfer. Just hit the download button below and try it out!