Best Methods on How to Sign Out of iCloud Without Password
I have an iPad which my partner had mainly been using and set up with her Apple ID. Now, we've parted, and she's changed her password. So what Should I do to stop the login requests and remove the existing iCloud without password?
If you are having an iCloud ID of someone on your iPhone or you forgot your iCloud ID password, it will cause you a number of issues. The most important of them is that you won't be able to download apps from the Apple store. Also, it will become difficult for you to save your photos or videos on your iPhone because it will be backed up by the person whose ID is used by you. The previous owner can easily monitor all your activities on your phone through his ID.
If you put yourself in a case where you failed to sign out of iCloud, you may be looking for the methods on how to sign out of iCloud without a password. If you feel difficult to sign out iCloud, don't need to worry about that as we will guide you on how to sign out of iCloud without a password.
- Sign out of iCloud Account/Apple ID with Fast and Effective Third-Party Software
- Sign Out of iCloud without Password via Settings
- Sign Out of iCloud Without Password by Resetting iCloud Password
- Sign Out of iCloud Without Password by Erasing iPhone/iPad
- Bonus Tip: How to Save Data Before Sign Out of iCloud
Sign out of iCloud Account/Apple ID with Fast and Effective Third-Party Software
Having a second hand iPhone device with activation lock has the risk of privacy invasion, because all your data could be backed up by the previous owner. At this point, it's highly recommended to useUltFone Activation Unlocker, the best third-party software to unlock the iCloud activation for you. It is a professional yet easy to use tool to make the job easier for you. With the help of it, you can unlock the Activation locker of your device by just a single click. It's also worth noting that if you're the previous ower yourself, then don't forget to backup your data first.
It has the following key features that are provided to all the users of the Apple devices:
- It helps you to bypass the activation lock in case if you don't remember your password
- You can easily remove the activation lock of the previous owner without his presence.
- It allows you to create a new Apple ID for you iPhone
- It permits the previous owner of your device to track or monitor your activities.
You can easily remove the iCloud Activation lock from your Apple devices by conducting the following steps:
Step 1 Launch it on your laptop or desktop, click on the "Start" icon and connect your Apple device to it.
Step 2 Ultfone will automatically detect your Apple device. Once it detects the device, it will start downloading the jail break tool. After a successful jailbreak installation, click on the "Start Jailbreak"icon to proceed.
Step 3 After the device information is confirmed, you can click on the "Start Remove" button, and the software will do the bypass operation for you. It will unlock your Apple device within few minutes while you sit in and see how it is done.
It's worth noting that you should read the prompted precautions carefully before to perform a jailbreak.
Sign Out of iCloud without Password via iPhone Settings
Except for using a third-party tool, you can also follow steps below to sign out of iCloud without password via Settings app:
Step 1: Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud, then enter a random iCloud ID and password in the prompted window and tap "Done" at the top-right corner.
Step 2: Tap "OK" when iCloud prompts you that you have entered a wrong ID and password. Then tap "Cancel" to move on. In the next interface, select your account again, clear the description and tap "Done" at the top-right cornor.
Step 3: After step 1 and step 2, you'll see the following interface with Find My iPhone feature auto-turned off. Scroll down to the "Delete" button and click it. Now, you've signed out of iCloud without password successfully and can sign in with your new account.
Sign Out of iCloud Without Password by Resetting iCloud Password
If you forgot your iCloud password and unable to sign out of iCloud without password, then resetting iCloud password is a feasible way you can have a try. The followings are the two ways through which you can reset your iCloud password.
Reset iCloud Password through iCloud Settings on iPhone/iPad
If you are looking for a more straightforward way on how to reset iCloud password, then there is no better way to do this through iCloud settings on iPhone/iPad.
You have to follow some tips if you want to reset iCloud password:
- Step 1. Unlock your iPhone/iPad, head to settings, and click on iCloud account.
- Step 2. Click the "forgot Apple Id or password" option that appear sright below the ID and password section.
- Step 3. Put in the email address and answer the security questions, after that, you'll be able to reset iCloud password.
Reset iCloud Password through Apple Website
Another way you can reset iCloud password is through the Apple ID website, Here's what to do:
- Step 1. Open Apple ID. Com and click on "Forgot Apple ID/Password".
- Step 2. It will open the recovery options for you.
- Step 3. Select any recovery option, and it will allow you to delete iCloud account by resetting iCloud password.
Sign Out of iCloud Without Password by Erasing iPhone/iPad
There is a way to remove the iCloud account if somehow you manage to contact the previous owner of your Apple device. Because without his password, you won't be able to erase iPhone/iPad. And you don't need to send your iPhone/iPad to its previous owner. The only thing she/he has to do is to erase his account remotely through the following steps:
- Step 1. Go to and sign in iCloud.com from his computer or laptop, and sign in iCloud through the Apple ID that is currently in your iPhone/iPad with a password.
Step 2. Click on the "Find iPhone" icon.
3. Click on the "All device" icon appears on your screen, and select your device. Then click on "Erase iPhone".
Step 4. After completing the erase iPhone process, click on "Remove from Account". It will completely remove the iCloud account from the device.
Bonus Tip: How to Save Data Before Sign Out of iCloud
Sign out iCloud/Apple ID will remove the data, but it won't delete the data. However, it increases the risk of data loss if you forget to back up your data on iCloud. Meanwhile, iCloud can't store all your data on a single platform. Thus, there is a need for some third-party software that will do the backup for you.
What we highly recommend for you is UltFone iOS Data Manager, a better solution for all your data problem. It provides you with a platform, where you can backup, transfer and restore your data anytime, anywhere. Take a look at its key features:
- Transfer your Whatsapp messages to other mobile devices, no matter Apple or Android.
- Easily import and export your files or even add or delete the files.
- View iPhone backup and selectively restore backup to iPhone/iPad without having to acquire permission from Apple.
- Repair any iOS system problems with ease.
People have limited knowledge about how to solve any problem unless they find something that can become a helping friend for them. There are several different software available online that promise to sign out of iCloud without password, but they are somewhat tricky to understand for a layman. We're confident to say that UltFone Activation Unlocker is the best-suited software for you that will easily sign out iCloud account without password only by a couple of clicks.