Best Solutions to iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working Issue
- Jerry Cook
- Updated on 2021-01-27 to  iCloud
Having iCloud locked iPhone has been a common issue amongst users purchasing a second-hand iPhone from an online store or through a seller who is no longer contactable. One popular method of bypassing iCloud lock is using iCloud DNS, however, the method has its flaws. It's proved that the iCloud DNS bypass didn't work for iPhone models later than 6.
Do you have an iCloud locked device and the iCloud DNS method didn't work for you? Well, you don’t need to worry, as this article will provide you with the best solutions to iCloud DNS bypass not working issue and unveil to you a better alternate.
- Part 1. What Does iCloud DNS Bypass Mean?
- Part 2. Drawbacks of iCloud DNS Bypass
- Part 3. How to Avoid iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working
- Part 4. How to Bypass iCloud Without Using DNS-100% Working
Part 1. What Does iCloud DNS Bypass Mean?
Whenever a device restores or resets, an activation request is sent to the Apple servers, which run a check on the device to ensure that it isn’t marked as “lost” by the owner. If the device turns out to have lost mode enabled, then the activation unlock request is displayed.
iCloud DNS bypass allows us to bypass the lock and set up our apps using DNS server. DNS is an abbreviation for Domain Number System. It converts readable names into numerical IP addresses. The server turns as a host for the device, which allows the user to have access to any apps installed on the iPhone.
For those of you hearing iCloud DNS for the first time, the method isn’t as complicated as it sounds. It can easily be implemented through your Wi-Fi settings despite the Activation unlock screen. The process is explained in detail in Part 3, but before that, make sure that you have a keen look at Part 2, which details the drawbacks of iCloud DNS Bypass.
Part 2. Drawbacks of iCloud DNS Bypass
Although iCloud DNS bypass is a great way to unlock your iPhone, however, it comes with a few downsides as well. Let's walk through the drawbacks of iCloud DNS bypass.
- The iCloud DNS bypass method isn't always successful in unlocking your iPhone. Often, it fails to do the job. Therefore, you will have to look for other ways after tedious work on it.
- The procedure only works for fewer devices that are running on iOS 8 or iOS 10. If your device is running any other iOS versions, this method won't work for you.
- Even if your iPhone gets unlocked, you will have access to only a limited number of iPhone features.
- The method is a temporary workaround because there are high chances that your iPhone will return to the default locked state some time.
Part 3. How to Avoid iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working
The bypass through iCloud DNS involves a tricky and long steps, and each of them is essential to ensure that the bypass works out. If the iCloud DNS Bypass is not working, there is a fair chance that you might have missed a step or two, so now follow us to check the correct procedure. Before getting started, ensure that you have a SIM card inserted in the phone, otherwise, the solution won’t work out.
- Step 1. From the activation unlock screen, press the home button, and select “Start Over”.
- Step 2. Then set up the language and country settings.
- Step 3. On the Wi-Fi screen, press the “i” button that appears on the right of the Wi-Fi you are connected to.
- Step 4. Click “Forget This Network” and confirm your decision.
- Step 5. Repeat step 1 and heead to the Wi-Fi screen again. Tap the “i” button and locate “DNS”.
Step 6. Now, enter one of the DNS server IP addresses depending on your location from the list below.
South America: 22.214.171.124
Remaining Areas: 126.96.36.199
- Step 9. Now, go back to the Wi-Fi screen, and connect to the Wi-Fi that your connected last time using a password.
- Step 10. Once your device is connected to the Wi-Fi, the screen shall load.
- Step 11. Press the “Back” button and then it will take you to the bypass screen.
- Step 12. Select “Menu” from the screen and now you can start using several apps on the iPhone.
Part 4. How to Bypass iCloud Without Using DNS-100% Working
One of the most reliable and permanent solutions to bypass iCloud lock is with UltFone Activation Unlocker. Compared with iCloud DNS bypass, the best thing about the tool is that it offers a simple interface. No matter you are a beginner or a professional in the technical field, you can easily handle the tool to bypass iCloud lock on your iPhone.
Additionally, Compatibility is no issue when you have UltFone Activation Unlocker. It supports iOS devices running iOS 12 to iOS 14. Let's walk through some of the features of UltFone Activation Unlocker that make it the preferred choice of iOS users.
- Compatible with both Windows/Mac computers.
- Bypass activation lock on iPhone when you forget Apple ID/password.
- Support activation lock bypass from iPhone 5S to iPhone X.
- Prevent being tracked by the previous owner.
- Allow you to set up a new Apple ID on App Store.
Step 1Install and launch UltFone Activation Unlocker on your computer. From the main interface, click "Start" and consent to the agreement. Then, connect your iPhone to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
Step 2After your iPhone gets recognized, UltFone Activation Unlocker will start downloading the jailbreak tool.
Step 3 After downloading the jailbreak tool, click "Start Jailbreaking" or follow the on-screen instructions to jailbreak your device.
Step 4 Once the jailbreak process completes, click the "Next" button to proceed.
Step 5 Confirm your device info and click on the "Start Remove" button to bypass the iCloud lock.
Any Other Questions About iCloud Bypass?
Situations become quite tensed when you forget your iCloud password. But, now, there is no need to worry. Simply take the assistance of UltFone Activation Unlocker. It is an excellent application that provides a fast and easy way to bypass iCloud lock on iOS devices. Also, if you have faced any difficulty while using UltFone Activation Unlocker, feel free to comment. Our team will be thrilled to assist you.