How to Get Dragonite Pokemon Go
Want to know how you can get Dragonite Pokémon GO? Then don’t go anywhere, as I am discussing the best ways to capture this rare Pokemon in the game. That’s not it. In addition to having Pokémon GO Dragonite, I am also discussing the easiest way to play the game in which you don’t have to do any hard work or travel outside. So, stick with me till the end. Let’s begin!
- Part 1: Is Dragonite Still Good Pokemon Go?
- Part 2: What Is the Fastest Moveset for Dragonite?
- Part 3: Where Can I Find a Dragonite in Pokemon Go Coordinates?
- Part 4: How to Catch Dragonite in Pokemon Go Easily?
- Part 5: How Do I Get Dragonite to Evolve?
- Part 6: Who Is Stronger Dragonite or Charizard?
- Part 7: Is Dragonite a Rare Spawn in Pokemon Go?
Part 1: Is Dragonite Still Good Pokemon Go?
Dragonite is a powerful dragon-type Pokemon in Pokémon GO that every trainer wishes to have. It is over 7 feet tall and weighs more than 450 pounds. When the game was released, every trainer sought it and searched for where they could find it. The reason is that they knew having this Pokemon could increase their chances of winning. Dragonite is still good, and you should try to get it.
It gets powered up by the wind and is lethal against almost every type of Pokemon. However, ice, fairy, and moves that involve rocks are its weakness. Furthermore, Pokémon GO Dragonite is unstoppable when it is enraged. So, if you get Dragonite, it will be worth all the effort.
Part 2: What Is the Fastest Moveset for Dragonite?
Pokémon GO Dragonite can perform a variety of moves, but the fastest one that does more damage is Dragon Tail. It has a damage rating of 11 and can also boost energy up to 9 points. It does the most damage to fairy, ice, and rock-type Pokémons. However, this moveset is not very effective against steel pokemon.
In addition to Dragon Tail, Dragonite also performs “Steel wings” and “Dragon Breath,” which are also pretty fast. Steel Wings can do damage of up to 11 points and increase energy by up to 6. In comparison, Dragon Breath provides a damage of 6 points and boosts energy up to 4 points.
Part 3: Where Can I Find a Dragonite in Pokemon Go Coordinates?
- Dragonite is one of the hardest Pokemon to find in the game. You can only hope to catch it by carrying out raid battles with your friends. The chances of getting Pokemon Go Dragonite remain very rare throughout the game. The easiest way for you to have this Pokemon is to first capture Dratini near the water bodies
- When you spend 25 candies on Dratini, it can evolve into Dragonair. 75 more candies will let the Dragonair evolve into Dragonite. So, when you capture Dratini, you should spend 100 candies if you want Dragonite. You can also use Incense to get this Pokemon too. In addition, going over level 55 can also evolve the Dragonair into Dragonite.
- To get your own Dratini counter, you will have to catch three weather-boosting Pokemon and complete egg hatching. Then, continue with the quests to get more candies and possibly Dragonite
Part 4: How to Catch Dragonite in Pokemon Go Easily?
In Pokémon GO, you will have to travel to different locations to complete the raids and quests. Sometimes, it is hard to step out of bed or couch to go outside just to catch some Pokemons. Luckily, we now have UltFone iOS Location Changer, which is a top-notch software that allows us to spoof locations and outwits the Pokémon GO game safely with ease.
It can easily change the current location in Pokémon GO within seconds with just one click/tap only. This will allow you to capture Pokemons without even moving any step. That’s not it. You can also create your own routes and stopping points with UltFone iOS Location Changer.
- One-Click to change GPS location to anywhere.
- Work with location-based apps, such as Pokemon Go,WhatsApp and Facebook, etc.
- Control your movement direction with a joystick conveniently
- Import/Export GPX file to create your own routes.
- Support the latest iOS 16/iPadOS 16 and iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Plus/14 Pro Max.
- Step 1 Install and open UltFone iOS Location Changer and click GPS change from the main interface. Then snap the Enter button to proceed.
- Step 2Connect your iPhone to your computer via an Apple cable. Then select Next option on the screen.
- Step 3 You can pick a location on the map with your mouse or enter an area on the upper left search bar. After doing so, click on the "Start to Modify" option.
Part 5: How Do I Get Dragonite to Evolve?
Dragonite is already an evolved version of Dragonair and Dratini. Dratini can easily evolve in the Dragonair when you complete raids and quests. You will have to spend some candies and the Pokemon will evolve. When you reach level 55, the Dragonair will then evolve into Dragonite, which is the final form of this Pokemon. Similarly, candies can also help with evolution as well.
Part 6: Who Is Stronger Dragonite or Charizard?
- Both Dragonite and Charizard are stronger, but Dragonite has the edge over the other. It is because Charizard is only better when it comes to speed. The rest of the factors support Dragonite to be stronger.
- Dragonite has better HP, Attack, and Defense than Charizard. Furthermore, it can easily withstand the fire-type attack of the opponents. Moreover, the base stats of Dragonite (600) are also better than Charizard (524). However, if Charizard evolves into Mega, then it becomes more dangerous.
Part 7: Is Dragonite a Rare Spawn in Pokemon Go?
Yes, Dragonite is a rare spawn in Pokémon GO. It is because you will first have to capture Dratini near the water bodies, then spend candies to first evolve it into Dragonair and then into Dragonite. Also, reaching level 55 can evolve the Dragonair into Dragonite as well.
All in all, it is really hard to get Dragonite Pokémon GO. You will have to reach level 55 or spend more candies on Dratini and then Dragonair to evolve into Pokémon GO Dragonite. But luckily, all of these things are now easy for the players as they can now just use UltFone iOS Location Changer. It is a location spoofing app that can outsmart Pokémon GO into thinking that you are on the way or reached the location to do battle raids and capture Pokemons, even without moving an inch. The best part? It is super easy and really safe to use. So, download UltFone iOS Location Changer and get Dragonite without any hassle.