[Much Easier] How to Unlock iPhone with iTunes Step-by-Step
Security is the real pleasure of having an iPhone. No one can unlock and access data unless they know the password. It is beneficial for users, but at the same time, it also creates trouble when you need to remember the passcode. It is common to forget your password because you have to remember a lot of passwords and lock codes. If I come across such a situation and lose my password or get locked out of my iPhone for any reason, do I have a chance to unlock my iPhone with iTunes? Don't be so much panic if you have such a question. I will guide you through the process of how to unlock an iPhone with iTunes.
- Part 1. How to Unlock iPhone with iTunes Step-by-Step
- Part 2. Why Can't I Unlock My iPhone with iTunes
- Part 3. How to Unlock iPhone without iTunes: Best iTunes Alternative
- Part 4. FAQs about How to Unlock iPhone with iTunes
Part 1. How to Unlock iPhone with iTunes Step-by-Step
If you forget your iPhone's passcode and it becomes unavailable, you can fix it by connecting it to your computer and starting iTunes. It should be noted that the iPhone is synced to the computer. Otherwise, you will have to enter the screen passcode to trust the computer. Fortunately, you can manually put your iPhone into recovery mode and restore it. Here are the steps to follow: How to Unlock iPhone with iTunes?
Step 1: Disconnect the iPhone from the computer.
Step 2: Attach your iPhone to your computer using a USB or USB-C cable and press and hold the correct button.
- If you are using iPhone 8 or later, you need to hold down the side button.
- For iPhone 7, push and hold the volume down button.
- If the model is an iPhone 6s or before, press and hold the home button.
Step 3: Push and hold the button until the recovery mode screen emerges on the iPhone, then release the button.
Step 4: When you open iTunes, the connected iPhone will be automatically detected, and a small dialog box will pop up with the update and restore options. To remove the iPhone from disabled mode, select the Restore option.
Step 5: Select "Update and Restore" and follow the on-screen instructions to let iTunes restore your iPhone to factory settings.
Step 6: After a successful factory restore, the iPhone will release the disabled mode and restart. After that, you will be able to access it just by resetting it.
Part 2. Why Can't I Unlock My iPhone with iTunes
When you connect an iOS device to a system with a physical connector, a pop-up message appears asking if you want to trust the system. If you click trust, then it proceeds further. Here are the main reasons
- You may have encountered a different error while restoring or updating your device. You may have seen the message "This device can't be restored" from iTunes before and wondered what happened. A common error is caused by something simple. When updating or restoring iDevice, you may need to consider first.
- USB cables wear out, fray, and break inside. Even if the business end appears to be operating normally, the wiring under the sheath may be damaged. Try the cable on a different device, or replace it with a different cable and try again.
- It is possible that iTunes does not recognize your phone as a temporary software bug. It is especially true if you can't connect now, although you can connect normally. To solve most software problems, restart both the iPhone and the computer.
Part 3. How to Unlock iPhone without iTunes: Best iTunes Alternative
Many third-party tools allow you to unlock your iPhone without using iTunes. One of the popular options is UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock . This amazing software is a perfect iTunes alternative that does not require a passcode to unlock your iPhone. It can help you solve your problem quickly, whether you've broken your iPhone screen, made multiple mistakes in your passcode, or forgotten your passcode.
Key Features of UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock:
- One click to unlock iPhone without iTunes, passcode or Apple ID
- Solve any iPhone unlock issues, like iPhone passcode expired and iPhone won't accept correct passcode
- Unlock all iPhone lock screens, including 4-digit/6-digit passcodes and Touch ID & Face ID.
- Easily bypass screen time passcode (no data loss) and MDM
- Supports all iPhone models, including iPhone 6 to iPhone 14
How to unlock iPhone without iTunes [Step-by-Step Guide]:
- Step 1Download and install UltFone Toolkit on your computer, choose "iOS Screen Unlock" function, then click "Start" to unlock iPhone without iTunes.
- Step 2Connect your iPhone to your computer and the software will detect it automatically. Click "Next" from the main interface.
- Step 3Choose a saved path and click "Download" to download the lastest firmware package.
- Step 4Click "Start Remove" to unlock iPhone.
- Step 5Congratulations! You've successfully unlocked iPhone without iTunes.
Part 4. FAQs about How to Unlock iPhone with iTunes
Q1: Can iTunes Unlock an iPhone without a Computer
No, you cannot unlock the iPhone on the iTunes itself. But there is an option to unlock the iPhone using iCloud without resorting to iTunes. In addition, third-party tools such as Ufone Toolkit can also be considered as an alternative to unlocking iPhones.
Q2: How to unlock an iPhone without erasing data using iTunes
You cannot use iTunes to unlock an iPhone without clearing the data. Unlocking your iPhone using iTunes will perform a factory reset and erase all data and settings on your device. But after unlocking, if you have a tool like iCloud backup or free iPhone backup tool, you can use it to restore data. If you do not have a backup, you should try to create one, if possible, before you start the unlock process.
In this article, we offer step-by-step guide for how to unlock iPhone with iTunes. As for the UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock , it is a powerful and effective tool to unlock the iPhone without a passcode or iTunes. Even without technical skills and knowledge, users can bypass the iPhone passcode and access the device in just a few steps. There are other options, but the ease of use and high success rate of the UltFone will give you the best results in unlocking your iPhone.