[Solved] How to Open iPhone Without Password
If we talk about data privacy, Apple is renowned for its reliability. And being an Apple user, we all use a password, Touch ID, or Face ID to lock the iPhone. However, there might be situations where you find yourself locked out of your iPhone due to a forgotten password. You might have recently changed the passcode on your iPhone to protect your information, but you no longer remember it.
So, with that said, in this article, we will explore different methods of "how to open iPhone without password." We will also introduce you to an apt software UltFone iOS device manager and its effectiveness. So, stick around to know more!
- Part 1: Can You Open an iPhone Without the Password
- Part 2: How to Open iPhone Without Password [100% Working]
- Part 3: How to Open Locked iPhone Without Password via Erase iPhone
- Part 4: How to Open an iPhone Without Password via iTunes
Part 1: Can You Open an iPhone Without the Password
Yes, you can, but you will lose data. So, it's important to note that backup your data first if possible. Instead, you can use UltFone iOS Data Manager. It is a must-have tool if there is a need to tackle iOS lock screen problems and look for how to open locked iPhone without password.
Part 2: How to Open iPhone Without Password [100% Working]
Are you looking for an apt solution for your locked iPhone? We recommend you use UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock ! It is designed specifically to help you unlock your iOS password quickly and easily. Lock screen issues can be resolved quickly and easily with this powerful software. No matter if you have forgotten passwords, disabled devices, a broken screen, and more. In seconds it gives you full control of your device. Here are some of its features and steps on how to open phone without password.
Key Features of UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock:
- It just needs one click to open iPhone without a password, no skills required.
- Bypass all iPhone lock screens: including 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode (without data loss) and MDM at ease
- Compatible with the latest iOS 17/iPadOS 17 and iPhone 14 models
Explore how to open iPhone without password via UltFone:
- Step 1Download and install UltFone Toolkit on your computer, choose "iOS Screen Unlock" function, then click "Start" to open iPhone without password.
- Step 2Connect your iPhone to your computer and the software will detect it automatically. Click "Next" from the main interface.
- Step 3Choose a save path and click "Download" to download the lastest firmware package.
- Step 4Click "Start Remove" to unlock iPhone.
- Step 5Congratulations! You've successfully opened iPhone without password.
Now, you can reset the passcode, Touch ID, and Face ID settings. And that is how you know how to open iPhone without passcode. Also, if you have previously backed up your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud, you can restore it.
Part 3: How to Open Locked iPhone Without Password via Erase iPhone
It might be irritating to you that all methods need a PC to complete the process. And you might not have one! However, you can unlock your iPhone by removing the passcode directly from the lock screen. But it is vital that you must ensure that the device meets the following requirements,
- Your iPhone version is 15.2 or higher
- The iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network
- The Apple ID account information linked with the iPhone
Now, you need to follow these steps and know how to open iPhone without password.
- First, enter the wrong passcode constantly until you see the display "iPhone is unavailable" or "iPhone Security Lockout."
- And at the bottom right corner of the screen, you will see the "Erase iPhone" option.
- So, click on the "Erase iPhone" option, follow the guide, and click "Erase iPhone" again.
- Now you need to enter your Apple ID and password to sign out.
- Lastly, you will have to wait until it erases all data and settings on your iPhone. Once it is all done, you can set up the device as new.
Part 4: How to Open an iPhone Without Password via iTunes
If you have entered the wrong passcode on an iPhone several times, you will receive an alert that says, "iPhone is disabled; connect to iTunes." Also, with the "Find My iPhone," you can put your iPhone in recovery mode. It will automatically remove the passcode. However, this process will remove all data from your device.
- First, link iPhone to PC using a USB cable.
- Now launch iTunes on your PC. And it can unlock your iPhone without a passcode or Face ID.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your PC.
- Next, click on the "Restore" option in the pop-up window.
- Here you will see a warning that it will delete all your data.
Now, you can restore your iPhone to its factory settings by following the guide.
That's all about how to open iPhone without password. We recommend you use UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock among all the methods. UltFone iOS can unlock any iOS device within no time. It does not matter whether the passcode is 4 digits, 6 digits, a custom numeric or alphanumeric one, or whether it is related to Touch ID or Face ID.