Locked Out of iPhone? 2023 Updated Ways to Unlock [100% Working]
Face ID, Touch ID, physical security keys, 6-digit PIN, and swipe passcode. All of these digital security features serve the same purpose: to lock down and protect your important data. If you forget your password and repeatedly enter the wrong password, you will be locked out of the iphone for a period of time or permanently. This article outlines the best ways to unlock iPhone when you are locked out of iPhone.
- Part 1. Why My iPhone Locked Me Out for No reason
- Part 2. My iPhone Is Locked, How Do I Unlock It
- 2.1 Best Way to Unlock iPhone When Locked Out of iPhone [100% Working]
- 2.2 Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone if Permanently Locked Out of iPhone
- 2.3 Use iCloud to Get iPhone out of Lock Mode
- Part 3. FAQs About Being Locked Out of iPhone
Part 1. Why My iPhone Locked Me Out for No Reason
iPhones and other Apple devices have a security measure that ensures your device is safe. If you enter the wrong password several times continuously, the security feature will disable your iPhone. Some iPhones are also bound to specific carriers, resulting in network locks that prevent them from functioning with other SIM cards. These security measures aim to protect user data and discourage theft. But here I came up with the best solution: "How to get iPhone out of lock mode."
Part 2. My iPhone Is Locked, How Do I Unlock It
2.1 Best Way to Unlock iPhone When Locked Out of iPhone [100% Working]
If you are looking for the easiest way to unlock your iPhone without entering a passcode or Face ID, UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock is a top-notch choice. I have many reasons to consider the best solution to unlock a permanently locked iPhone. It is a highly reliable tool that works with almost all iPhone models and can handle unlocking the screen lock no matter what happens to your iPhone device to lock it. Even if you forget your passcode, It's reliable, quick, and super helpful! Here are the main features of the Ultfone Toolkit
Key Features of UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock:
- Unlock your locked iPhone with one click, whether it is permanently locked without any reason.
- Solve any iPhone passcode issues, like iPhone passcode expired and iPhone won't accept correct passcode
- Unlock all iPhone lock screens, including 4-digit/6-digit passcodes, Touch ID & Face ID
- Easily bypass screen time passcode (no data loss) and MDM
- Compatible with all iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad
Here are the simple steps to unlock when locked out of iPhone:
- Step 1Download and install UltFone Toolkit on your computer, choose "iOS Screen Unlock" function, then click "Start" to unlock when being locked out of iPhone.
- Step 2Connect your iPhone to your computer and the software will detect it automatically. Click "Next" from the main interface.
- Step 3Choose a save path and click "Download" to download the lastest firmware package.
- Step 4Click "Start Remove" to unlock iPhone.
- Step 5Congratulations! You've successfully unlocked your iPhone.
2.2 Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone if Permanently Locked Out of iPhone
Apple's iTunes is a well-known software that allows users to sync their iPhones with a PC. macOS users use Finder to sync and manage their devices. It can also be used to back up iPhones and restore iPhones connected via USB-Lightning cable. Here are the steps to follow up:
Step 1: Link the iPhone to a PC or Mac with iTunes running or open Finder.
Step 2: To put the iPhone 8 or latest into Recovery Mode, press and quickly free the Volume Up and the Volume Down button, then push and hold the side button on the iPhone until the Recovery Mode screen appears.
Step 3: When iTunes or Finder says there is a problem with your iPhone, select the Restore iPhone option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- All data and settings will be permanently erased.
- Requires iCloud ID and password linked to the iPhone.
- Sometimes, it takes time to verify you.
2.3 Use iCloud to Unlock iPhone from Lock Mode
iCloud erases locked iPhone content and makes it accessible again. This process completely erases the data on your iPhone, including settings. If you need your current settings and information, make sure you have a recent backup for restoration.
Step 1: Visit the iCloud website and enter your Apple credentials.
Step 2: Select "Find My iPhone" and select your iPhone in the "All Devices" list.
Step 3: Click "Erase iPhone" and enter your iCloud credentials.
Step 4: Click "Erase" again. It will erase all contents of your iPhone.
Step 5: Next, set up your iPhone. If you have a recent backup, you can restore your device and use it anew.
- You'll need passwords for these accounts.
- Unlocking might take days for iCloud verification after passcode loss.
- This method erases all iPhone data and settings.
- Requires internet and Find My iPhone enabled.
Part 3. FAQs About Being Locked Out of iPhone
Q1: How Long Can Your iPhone Be Locked Out?
The length of time your iPhone will be locked out depends on the situation. For example, if you enter the passcode incorrectly too many times, your device may be temporarily disabled for a period of time. In more serious cases, excessive failed attempts may lead to a permanent lockout, requiring further steps to regain access.
Q2: Can You Get Out of Locked iPhone Without Losing Data?
In most cases, escaping from a locked iPhone without losing data is difficult. Security features such as forgotten passcodes and activation locks are designed to protect data. Making backups is important, but if you are locked out, you will need to reset your phone and may lose data.
In closing words, being locked out of iPhone can be an annoying experience. Several companies are claiming to unlock iPhones without a passcode. I have tried many of them, but unfortunately, they did not work. Therefore, I highly recommend trying UltFone Toolkit - iOS Screen Unlock. It is easy to unlock your iOS device without a passcode and losing data.